@Hazzy997

Look at the links, LOL.:)

521fa1977052d.jpg

521fa16bd5a25.jpg

521fa13b22b99.jpg

521fa10faf79e.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I luv kous kous... God these pictures made me lust for it. I'm going to ask my grand parents to make some. They learnt it from a restaurant and make it ever since. Turkish cous cous is little bit different I think. More variety in ingredients. Arabs used to make it with just the rice since they didn't have anything else in the desert. Turkish cous cous a lot of other ingredients are added.

@atatwolf

Couscous is a native Tunisian dish. It came to Turkey from there. Arabs in general use more species than Turks when it comes to cuisine. You do know that Arabs controlled the spice trade for nearly 1000 years before the Europeans took our throne from us? But even after that we still controlled a lot of the trade routes. Aden, Jeddah, Basra, Muscat etc. being famous ports on a world wide scale. Tunisia is quite fertile and is a top producer of olive oil and many other agricultural products of the Mediterranean region. Close to nobody is living in the wild desert areas of Tunisia outside of Berbers mostly. Just like the wild/mountainous/non-fertile areas of Turkey are sparsely populated. Most Tunisians live in the coastal, fertile, hilly and mountainous regions of the country. No offense.

This thread is not for trolling or attempts of it.

@Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi

@Mahmoud_EGY

:lol:

@al-Hasani
I wasn't talking about the spices but about the ingredients like veggies etc. In the desert these are not found. But which species do Arabs use which we dont????

@al-Hasani
I wasn't talking about the spices but about the ingredients like veggies etc. In the desert these are not found. But which species do Arabs use which we dont????

Which deserts are you talking about when nearly all Tunisians live in the coastal and fertile areas of Tunisia that have a Mediterranean climate and fertile lands?
Which fruits and vegetables do you have that we do not have? I could quickly mention the tropical fruits that we have and which grow in our lands such as banana, coconuts, dates, tea, coffee (first cultivated in Yemen) etc. Hence the name Coffea ARABICA. You don't have that in Turkey. Neither rice production from what I know about.

In general Arabic cuisine is obviously much more diverse for obvious reasons and in general uses more species due to historical and geographical reasons. Yemeni cuisine for instance is considering ME standards spicy.

Which foods did the Turks on the cold steppes of Central Asia have? Many of the areas of today's Arab world are one of the most fertile. Hence the name FERTILE CRESCENT. Maybe you have heard about that. Or the main rivers of the ME (Nile, Euprhates, Tigris) or the tropical areas. Or large areas of Yemen and KSA.

Anyway find another thread to troll and show your ignorance in. Nobody cares. We know what you are up to.

When it comes to rice the turks in turkey dont know whats good. For example the best rice I ate in turkey was made by arabs I think it was called maqlube or something.. The Turks in Central Asia make Amazing rice. I believe Arabs call it Bukhara.

The turks controled much of the Silk road for literally thousands of years so we had access to all sorts of spices and vegetables.

Never start an argument with Turks over food. You will lose.

@al-Hasani

downloadnb.jpg

هذا 500 إنسان ولد شرموطة ابن كلب مجرم صهيونية بكذب و بحقد زي الشيطان لعنت الله علا كل صهيونية محتل ولد كلب

@al-Hasani @SALMAN AL-FARSI

سلمان انت شايف كيف يضل يكذب ي ينزل صور اقحاب

Which deserts are you talking about when nearly all Tunisians live in the coastal and fertile areas of Tunisia that have a Mediterranean climate and fertile lands?
Which fruits and vegetables do you have that we do not have? I could quickly mention the tropical fruits that we have and which grow in our lands such as banana, coconuts, dates, tea, coffee (first cultivated in Yemen) etc. Hence the name Coffea ARABICA. You don't have that in Turkey. Neither rice production from what I know about.
In general Arabic cuisine is obviously much more diverse for obvious reasons and in general uses more species due to historical and geographical reasons. Yemeni cuisine for instance is considering ME standards spicy.

Which foods did the Turks on the cold steppes of Central Asia have? Many of the areas of today's Arab world are one of the most fertile. Hence the name FERTILE CRESCENT. Maybe you have heard about that. Or the main rivers of the ME (Nile, Euprhates, Tigris) or the tropical areas. Or large areas of Yemen and KSA.
But those ingredients are not used in Turkish cous cous.We don't use it anyway. Who uses Banana or coconut in their cous cous? And for your information cous cous was not invented in the FERTILE crescent but in North Africa. The Arabs who lived in the desert. They didn't have veggies. They only cooked the cous cous rice and that is it. It is actually berber food anyway.

Anyway find another thread to troll and show your ignorance in. Nobody cares. Find another thread to make ignorant remarks in. We know what you are up to.
Cous cous is not even that old. And you make your usual racist remarks again. What does central-asia have to do with it? I was talking about the origins of Cous cous which is north africa, not fertile cresent in levant. First learn the basic facts instead of doing you usual barking and insulting.

سعدوني شويا هان و هان فل thread تبع الزنخ لال قوات الإسرائيلية

هما و الهنود اولاد الشيطان لعنهم الله وقفين مع حيش ظالم و محتل

Obviously not Arab, but I would love to try some of that good Arabic coffee :woot:

@Truth Seeking Missile

There is not much to discuss about. I know Turkish cuisine very well. I have eaten at Turkish restaurants a few times here in Copenhagen and elsewhere. Only a fool would claim it to be more spicy than the entire Arab cuisine or more diverse. In fact just the cuisine of a few main Arab countries are more diverse. Let alone all of the Arab world, LOL. That's hardly a surprise for anybody.

We have every vegetables imaginable native to our region. Banana, coconut, rice, coffee, tea and other "exotic" foods that simply do not grow in Turkey nor are native to it.

The people of the ME obviously controlled trade routes for millenniums and more importantly had direct contact with the populations of South Asia who had a lot of species. For instance the Arabian Peninsula has had a 5000 year old connection with South Asia (India and Pakistan mainly) who again themselves had contacts to South East Asia the homeland of many of the species.

Trade and cultural links between ancient India and Arabia date back to third millennium BC[1]eptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991.ISBN81-7023-340-2, 9788170233404

Notice the examples I gave of tropical fruits, vegetables etc. who are not growing in Turkey or native there. Notice all the historically famous fertile areas that lie in the Arab world. Notice which countries of today make up most of the Fertile Crescent. Look at the main rivers. The areas with a tropical climate. I mean it is a no brainer.

I am not saying that Turkish cuisine is not using spices but your compatriot is clearly ignorant on this topic and is making attempts of trolling. We don't want to see that here. He can do it in his own thread or somewhere else.

Tunisian cuisine is a mixture of Arab and Berber dishes just as the people. What is the problem? You Turkic Turks are a mixture yourself. But they are an Arab country and have been that for 1400 years nearly. A proud one. You obviously have no clue about either the Arab history, Semitic one or that of the ME. You have demonstrated that in debates on several occasions and now here again. So spare me your nonsense and don't waste my time. I don't want to turn this into a ugly debate although you can force me to do so. Anyway not able to answer to my points as always. Not surprised. Hence you should not waste our time.
Today couscous is considered a popular and mainstream Arab dish that just happen to have Berber/Arabic origins and has been modified throughout the years and influenced by the Arabs and Berbers of Tunisia. Very simple.

@Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi

Last edited:
الله يهد اسرايل والصهيونية الفيها

أمين يارب

@Hazzy997

Link? We should try to keep politics out of the thread though. I am sure that you can follow me. At least when there is no moderator to control thinks, preferably an Arab moderator since we need one.

@Truth Seeking Missile

There is not much to discuss about. I know Turkish cuisine very well. I have eaten at Turkish restaurants a few times here in Copenhagen and elsewhere. Only a fool would claim it to be more spicy than the entire Arab cuisine or more diverse. In fact just the cuisine of a few main Arab countries are more diverse. Let alone all of the Arab world, LOL. That's hardly a surprise for anybody.

We have every vegetables imaginable native to our region. Banana, coconut, rice, coffee, tea and other "exotic" foods that simply do not grow in Turkey nor are native to it.

The people of the ME obviously controlled trade routes for millenniums and more importantly had direct contact with the populations of South Asia who had a lot of species. For instance the Arabian Peninsula has had a 5000 year old connection with South Asia (India and Pakistan mainly) who again themselves had contacts to South East Asia the homeland of many of the species.

I never denied that you guys didn't have access to all the fruits and vegetables in the world im not intereseted in creating an argument out of nothing but to say that we Turks didn't have access to the same ingredients you had is wrong.

Notice the examples I gave of tropical fruits, vegetables etc. who are not growing in Turkey or native there. Notice all the historically famous fertile areas that lie in the Arab world. Notice which countries of today make up most of the Fertile Crescent. Look at the main rivers. The areas with a tropical climate. I mean it is a no brainer.

I am not saying that Turkish cuisine is not using spices but your compatriot is clearly ignorant on this topic and is making attempts of trolling. We don't want to see that here. He can do it in his own thread or somewhere else.

The fact is that due to the geographic location both of our two peoples had access to all sorts of ingredients. I think what Atawolf is talking about is what the average ahmed had access to back in the day probably not all the fruits and vegetables in the world simply due to financial reasons the same goes for the average Turk on the cold central asian steppe.

BTW there is no argument im done after this post. unless someone says something nasty

@atatwolf
@al-Hasani

Back
Top Bottom