What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani

I ask for two reasons, one being obviously I want to learn so I can visit Arab nations without a problem and also so I can read Quran without translations.

Secondly would different dialects be totally different languages or would the difference be like American English and British English?

To make it short.

Then you need to study Classical Arabic for that purpose. That's the best way to go. But that should only be done AFTER you learn fus7a or a particular Arabic dialect.

To make it short. No in most cases it is not like American English vs British English. The differences are bigger.

I really advice you to watch this whole video (10.25 minutes) I posted earlier. Most of your questions will be answered this way I assume.

Tell Justin Beiber Jr. (probably a troll) not to destroy this thread with nonsense when people ask serious questions and take their time to reply.
We have no whitening creams for you on this section. That's not an Arab trait, LOL.

I gues I gt a lucky genetics

Skin color doesnt make a person "white" ... lmao.. how old are you? do you go to a regular school?

I have a class fellow who thinks hes a philosopher... and do you know the whole class calls him? Doctor and Battery .. :lol:

Whats your nickname at school?coz you serious cant be a col or univ student.. unless its a "Special Uni" ..

^^^

LOL! We got a party going here...you guys know what he's up to. :lol:

@KingMamba @al-Hasani

Something tells me that he is an Indian or an Iranian or maybe even a mixture of both, LOL. In all seriousness, please stop trolling here. Not even funny. As I said no whitening creams for you on this section. Take care. Goodbye.

To make it short.

Then you need to study Classical Arabic for that purpose. That's the best way to go. But that should only be done AFTER you learn fus7a or a particular Arabic dialect.

To make it short. No in most cases it is not like American English vs British English. The differences are bigger.

I really advice you to watch this whole video (10.25 minutes) I posted earlier. Most of your questions will be answered this way I assume.

Tell Justin Beiber Jr. (probably a troll) not to destroy this thread with nonsense when people ask serious questions and take their time to reply.
We have no whitening creams for you on this section. That's not an Arab trait, LOL.

Alright akhi appreciate the response. 8-)

Back
Top Bottom