What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Google هاري هوديني

هذا يبدو جيدا

You really did not know him?:o:o_O Famous illusionist. Jewish-Hungarian.:coffee:

No, it's not Fesikh which is eaten in Egypt and nearby Hijaz. It is a distinct Iraqi dish. Not found anywhere else. Don't think so at least.

The fish used is كارب عادي،

You know I never knew of Fesikh until last summer they made it for Eid in the morning! LOL! Like 7:00 am, I was like no way I'm not eating that. :lol:

Why are you mad these are Saudis :lol:
Dude even I a non-Arab can tell that was a some female dancing attempted by some weirdos! Naming them Saudi or Kuwaiti doesnt validate the point that it was plain rude of you to intrude some friendly talks...Cant tolerate go find another thread to spoil!

في فلسطين بنحكيلها مفتول هذا الطبخة

Before eating Masgoof I thought it may be over-rated. When I tried it, I realized that it deserves its reputation.

Is that like smoked chicken? In Gaza we have pots buried under ground and they smoke the rice and the chicken there it comes out really good.

Is that like smoked chicken? In Gaza we have pots buried under ground and they smoke the rice and the chicken there it comes out really good.

It doesn't taste like chicken. I think that the type of fire wood and spices give it that well-known nice taste (in addition to the type of fish of course).

تفضلو معي ي شباب الكارم
A-kunafe-nablusia.jpg

tea-party-table-decoration.jpg

ﻳﺤﺪﺙ ﻓﻲ ﺗﻮﻧﺲ ﻓﻘﻂ
ﻳﺸﻮﻓﻮﺍ ﺇﺭﻫﺎﺑﻲ ﻳﺠﺮﻱ ﻭ ﻓﻲ ﻳﺪﻭ ﻗﻨﺒﻠﺔ ﻳﺸﺪﻭﺍ ﺟﺮﺗﻮ
ﻳﻜﺮﺩﻭﻩ ﺑﺎﻟﺤﺠﺮ ...
ﺇﺭﻫﺎﺑﻲ ﻳﻔﺠﺮ ﺭﻭﺣﻮ ﻋﺎﻟﺒﺤــﺮ ﻳﻤﺸﻴﻮ ﻳﺘﺼﻮﺭﻭ ﻣﻊ ﺳﺎﻗﻮ
ﻭ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﺗﺮﻳﺎﻝ ...
ﺯﻣﻴﻞ ﻳﻔﺎﺭﻉ ﻓﻲ ﻛﺮﻫﺒﺔ ﻣﻠﻐﻤﺔ ﺗﻠﻘﻲ ﺣﻀﺒﺔ ﺩﺍﻳﺮﺓ ﺑﻴﻪ
ﻭ ﻻﺧﺮ ﻳﻘﻠﻮﺍ ﻳﺎ ﻣﻌﻠﻢ
ﻗﺺ ﺍﻟﺨﻴﻂ ﺍﻻﺣﻤﺮ
ﻭﺍﺣﺪ ﻣﻦ ﻓﺮﻗﺔ ﺍﻹﺭﻫﺎﺏ ﻳﻀﺮﺏ ﺑﺎﻟﻜﺮﻃﻮﺵ ﻓﻲ
ﺍﻟﻮﺭﺩﻳﺔ ﻭ ﻻﺧﺮ ﻳﻘﻮﻟﻮﺍ ﺑﺮﺍﺱ
ﺍﻣﻚ ﻫﺎﺕ ﻧﻀﺮﺏ ﻋﻤﻠﻴﻚ ﺷﻮﻳﺔ
ﺍﻟﺤﺮﺱ ﻣﺤﺎﺻﺮ ﻣﺠﻤﻮﻋﺔ ﺇﺭﻫﺎﺑﻴﺔ ﻓﻲ ﺭﻭﺍﺩ ﻭ ﻣﻮﺍﻃﻦ
ﻳﻘﻮﻟﻮﺍ ﺍﻫﻮﻛﺎ ﻣﺎﻟﺸﺒﺎﻙ
ﻳﻀﺮﺏ ﻭﻟﺪ ﺍﻟﺤﺮﺍﻡ
ﺻﺪﻕ ﻣﻦ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﺍﻹﺭﻫﺎﺏ ﻻ ﻣﺴﺘﻘﺒﻞ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺗﻮﻧﺲ
Only happen in Tunisia
See running terrorist with bomb in his hand and they follow him and throw stones at him
Terrorist blows himself up on the beach and you find them taking photos with his leg and what left from him
Colleague dismantling a bomb in bombed car you find a crowd of people around him sum say boss Cut the Red Wire
One of the anti-terrorism squad shooting in wardia operation and another says the love of your mother give meto shoot little fire instade of you
national Guard boxing in a terrorist group in rwad and citizen says he was next to the window shoot the Damned
Honestly said that terrorism has no future in Tunisia

Good luck to Tunis both Islamists and secular joint government i see they formed a constitution recently this is a great development. Your people support Palestine like no other and that's not why I like them though. I think your youth are unlike all our Arabic youth and are educated people. What scares me is I'm afraid people will become very secular and introduce bad habits to the society. Anyways, I will go to Tunis to see the place myself one day inshallah.

@Tunisian Marine Corps

That could happen indeed when the first fight breaks out, just wait and see who will start it. :(

Don't worry, I have a policy here, any fitnah will result in one being personally sodomized by me. :D :)

Then we will have sharia lashes if that doesn't cut it. :lol:

@Hazzy997

Hijaz has extremely many traditional fish dishes, especially in the traditional cuisine of Jeddah, Yanbu and many other coastal cities.

If you like Egyptian, Shami and Yemeni cuisine you will love Hijazi cuisine. More so in Hijazi cuisine you probably have influences from all Muslim areas of the world due to pilgrims from across the world settling in Hijaz and influencing the local cuisine etc. That is why we have influences from South East Asia, South Asia, Central Asia even etc.
Fesikh is actually just dried and salted mullet. More popular in Egypt though. It's an ancient dish. I believe that it has been eaten for literary several millenniums along the shores of the beautiful Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea.

I love Tunisia and its cuisine and nearly everything about it. When I lived in France I had more Tunisian friends than anyone else outside the Shami community. Despite Moroccans and Algerians outnumbering Tunisians many times over.

@Tunisian Marine Corps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom