What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

161321_1325728428.gif

اللهم أمين يارب

Did he really die though?

I have no idea. If anything due to being overweight.:lol:

EDIT: Read the description of the clip. Clearly a joke.:)

@Hazzy997

Do not take that individual seriously. He is not even an Arab. That is obviously a joke and a women dance. I doubt that this is even KSA since there is no proof of this. More likely Kuwait since it is a Khalejii dance (description).

We badly need an Arab moderator on this section that could deal with such incidents and other trolling attempts on this section. I will voice it for Webmaster and the moderation team. Also to "control" this thread. It should not be destroyed by non-Arabs.

Last edited:

@Hazzy997

Do not take that individual seriously. He is not even an Arab. That is obviously a joke and a women dance. I doubt that this is even KSA since there is no proof of this. More likely Kuwait since it is a Khalejii dance (description).

We badly need an Arab moderator on this section that could deal with such incidents and other trolling attempts on this section. I will voice it for Webmaster and the moderation team. Also to "control" this thread.
Why are you mad these are Saudis :lol:

@Hazzy997

We badly need an Arab moderator on this section that could deal with such incidents and other trolling attempts on this section. I will voice it for Webmaster and the moderation team. Also to "control" this thread.

I know these are gulf Arabs and not Saudis and it's okay we don't need a mod to do anything but if I could be a mod that would be great? Support me. :)

Why are you mad these are Saudis :lol:

This thread is meant to promote unity, make prayers, have fun, talk about Arabic culture, foods, developments ....etc.....

Not to poke fun at either people's get that straight okay.

Guys, i would advice you to stick to English as you don't have a Arab mod to moderate Arabic language.

Our earlier chit-chat thread has been locked with the very same reason.

@al-Hasani

هههه مش عارف مين هيا بس شفت الاسم شكلها رحلت زمان
I know these are gulf Arabs and not Saudis and it's okay we don't need a mod to do anything but if I could be a mod that would be great? Support me. :)

This thread is meant to promote unity, make prayers, have fun, talk about Arabic culture, foods, developments ....etc.....

Not to poke fun at either people's get that straight okay.
yes there somethings more important than cursing and attacking eachother i have learned that that we should if we can give ourselves a time of peace

Sure, I would.:coffee: The point is though that we should not allow non-Arabs or people against us to destroy a thread were we as Arabs can communicate with each other and discuss events not fitting on this forum in Arabic (or English) or those fitting for this forum. Everybody whether Arab or non-Arab is free to post here (very welcome) as long as they are not trying to troll or create a bad environment. You know what I mean.:coffee:

Amazing documentary about the Arabs in Spain, Portugal, France and Sicily and early Islam in Europe.

@Mahmoud_EGY

The "problem" is that Salman Al-Farsi is not even an Arab. So it is not even us (Arabs) creating a bad environment here. We have had 115 posts in a row without any problems until his post.

Last edited:
yes there somethings more important than cursing and attacking eachother i have learned that that we should if we can give ourselves a time of peace

Yeah this place is to take a rest from politics a little bit. :)

Bros, do you know where to get quality thin thobes for Ramadan? Or just dressing at home? I try looking for thobes with those very comfortable pants under I can't find any online or here. :)

Would appreciate some help. I know my mother is coming back with a Pakistani thobe for me. :)

@al-Hasani

Last edited:
Sure, I would.:coffee: The point is though that we should not allow non-Arabs or people against us to destroy a thread were we as Arabs can communicate with each other and discuss events not fitting on this forum in Arabic (or English) or those fitting for this forum. Everybody whether Arab or non-Arab is free to post here (very welcome) as long as they are not trying to troll or create a bad environment. You know what I mean.:coffee:

@Mahmoud_EGY

The "problem" is that Salman Al-Farsi is not even an Arab. So it is not even us (Arabs) creating a bad environment here. We have had 115 posts in a row without any problems until his post.
I told you before who i am no need to be naive

Poetry and literature anyone

Read it horizontaly and vertically. Enjoy
It's a poem for Imam Ali ibn abi Talib.

ألــــــــــــوم صديقـــــي وهـــــــــذا محـــــــــــــــــــال
صديقــــــــي أحبــــــــــــه كـــــــــلام يقـــــــــــــــــال
وهـــــــــــذا كــــــــــــــلام بليــــــــــغ الجمـــــــــــــال
محـــــــــــــال يــــــــــــقال الجمـــــــال خيــــــــــــال

Back
Top Bottom