What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997

Bro what part of US you live in? :)

@al-Hasani

I noticed many of the things he mentioned about tea and the cups is the same for Pakistanis lol we have different dishes for guests and everything. :lol:

Also what he said about being mad loud is true for you guys as well I always think my friend argues with his mom because they be talking mad loud but it is usually a normal conversation. Lastly the hand gestures I have also noticed. :D

Michigan. :D

google translate said -احبك آوي I love accommodated:angel::angel::angel:

Google Translate

لك انت عسل :lol:

@Hazzy997

Bro what part of US you live in? :)

@al-Hasani

I noticed many of the things he mentioned about tea and the cups is the same for Pakistanis lol we have different dishes for guests and everything. :lol:

Also what he said about being mad loud is true for you guys as well I always think my friend argues with his mom because they be talking mad loud but it is usually a normal conversation. Lastly the hand gestures I have also noticed. :D

Haha, there are a lot of similarities between Middle Eastern people and Pakistanis I have noticed. Overall that video is just for fun but it has some truths in it. Mostly from his point of view - Palestinians, but nevertheless it fits in most Arab countries.

Regarding "speaking" loud then I am afraid that me and my siblings, us men at least, and my dad and sometimes my mom (LOL) are not speaking but shouting when we talk. Haha, it is absolutely hilarious. But we never had any neighbors complaining so I guess that the walls were thick enough or they did just not dare to comment on it. I got the unusual looks from time to time from our old French neighbors in Paris (Neuilly-sur-Seine). But what is good is that the French like to shout themselves once in a while and in general Southern Europeans. Much more so than the cold and reserved Danes. Here I would fear for my life. Luckily I am living on my own so I don't shout much. Only when speaking with relatives or when FC Barcelona are losing and occasional when some loud neighbors/friends/students are visiting.:lol:

Hand gestures, well, what can I say? We can't live without them.

Last edited:
@Hazzy997 is it correct that most or at least many of the nearly 4 million Arab Americans live in Michigan? How so? I hear that there is a big Arab community there. Why Michigan of all places? Is is not damn cold. How can you survive?:o:o_O
Dearborn? :lol: :P

@al-Hasani why don't you ever mention the Hanifs? Many Arabs were Hanif and not Christian, Pagan, or Jewish before Islam reemerged.

Yes, forgot them.:-):cheesy::cheers::bounce::agree::angry::disagree::azn::partay::pdf:

She is so friendly. I feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Poor girl was like I love you lol.

Yeah, that's what I am saying. I felt really sad for her. She did not get the "problem" the first time but afterwards she was adorable, LOL. Not many of her likes on such job positions. It really sounded like she truly felt sorry.

Watch this one mate, it is priceless.

:lol:

Dearborn? :lol: :P

@al-Hasani why don't you ever mention the Hanifs? Many Arabs were Hanif and not Christian, Pagan, or Jewish before Islam reemerged.

LOL! Many do but I'm not from there. :D

Yeah, that's what I am saying. I felt really sad for her. She did not get the "problem" the first time but afterwards she was adorable, LOL. Not many of her likes on such job positions. It really sounded like she truly felt sorry.

Watch this one mate, it is priceless.

:lol:

Hehe, because the community already got established and people knew friends or family members who helped them get here. We have a big Arabic community here, many Lebanese in Dearborn. :)

I don't really like people in Dearborn though. :lol:

اية رايكو كل واحد يقول احسن فيلم شافة و احسن ممثل

Come eat some Palestinian sweets with my friends :)

تفضلو معنا كنافة بابلسية :)

170067.jpg

Back
Top Bottom