What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I like this guy he is to the point and funny at times :D

How?

Cheering to what...I didnt get to see what they were watching?!

Will watch it later and probably laugh about the comparisons.:)

Well, not far from there the Tunisian military is engaged in an anti-terrorist operation in the town of Raoued. The civilians are cheering for the military. That is what the video shows. The terrorists are local terrorists who have killed and attacked Tunisian soldiers on a few occasions in the past if I recall it correctly. Now they have tracked those few individuals down and those members of that group to defeat them.

I see but wasnt it dangerous for civilians to be nearby?

No, they are standing at a safe distance. The actual engagements occurred at a safe distance from where they stayed. It is basically just to show their support for the Tunisian army and them defeating those terrorists/unwanted elements.:D

Anyway let my bro @Tunisian Marine Corps answer all that. He knows it better than me.

كيف الحال ي شباب شو نتغدا اليوم؟ هههههههههه

@Talon

Nouman Khan is a very hard working person I've seen him in person and he taught my cousin Arabic he really connects with the youth and entertains them at the same time many of our youth look up to him. :)

if you want to know any thing about it ask me in here topic

تتكلمش سياسة هنا ي زغلول هههه :)

@Talon

Nouman Khan is a very hard working person I've seen him in person and he taught my cousin Arabic he really connects with the youth and entertains them at the same time many of our youth look up to him. :)
:agree: thats why I watch some of his lectures on youtube...
Really entertaining, to the point using references from Quran and informative! He picks from the Quran and hence no confusion on fiqh no confusion on who to follow and what to follow....Read the Quran its all there!!! Really impressive guy!

How's the spaces where your teeth were?

:agree: thats why I watch some of his lectures on youtube...
Really entertaining, to the point using references from Quran and informative! He picks from the Quran and hence no confusion on fiqh no confusion on who to follow and what to follow....Read the Quran its all there!!! Really impressive guy!

How's the spaces where your teeth were?

Very painful but I'm on pain pills which unfortunately have caused me constipation lately as well....:(

Also, next week I'm getting two wisdom teeth removed and after that getting fillings then putting all my braces on so won't be until 3-4 weeks till I can relax and start eating food normally again.

Very painful but I'm on pain pills which unfortunately have caused me constipation lately as well....:(

Also, next week I'm getting two wisdom teeth removed and after that getting fillings then putting all my braces on so won't be until 3-4 weeks till I can relax and start eating food normally again.
Hmmm....drink loads of water...

Why are you getting rid off soo many teeth?

Hmmm....drink loads of water...

Why are you getting rid off soo many teeth?

I need space in my mouth there are some overlapping and I removed those, now two bottom wisdom teeth are causing cavities so I get those out too.

كيف الحال ي شباب شو نتغدا اليوم؟ هههههههههه

@Talon

تتكلمش سياسة هنا ي زغلول هههه :)
not politic it is military

Back
Top Bottom