What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Same Arabic speaking Korean but this time with a Chinese accent:

Anyone from Cairo? Can you tell me how crazily true is the last comedian:

@al-Hasani So how many in the Coffee shop speak like this Berfect English ;)

Haha, good one. I think that all of us Arabs and to a large extent all Middle Eastern people can relate to all those issues that they make fun of. Although it obviously varies from family to family. But the part about getting married and starting your own family must be an Arab classic in particular.:lol:

Yet we have one of the most expensive dowries overall. Makes sense, not!

What he said about Cairo is true but obviously exaggerated. The traffic is really horrible. You have to see it for yourself. It's their luck that it nearly never rains in Cairo because otherwise they might have been in for gigantic problems on that front. Let alone if it snowed even for a few days a year.:lol:

Haha, good one. I think that all of us Arabs and to a large extent all Middle Eastern people can relate to all those issues that they make fun of. Although it obviously varies from family to family. But the part about getting married and starting your own family must be an Arab classic in particular.:lol:

Yet we have one of the most expensive dowries overall. Makes sense, not!

What he said about Cairo is truth but obviously exaggerated. The traffic is really horrible. You have to see it for yourself. It's their luck that it nearly never rains in Cairo.:lol:
Dowries? I thought men pay the women haq mehr not woman paying men dowry?

@al-Hasani these are 2 interesting you tube videos:

Dowries? I thought men pay the women haq mehr not woman paying men dowry?

@al-Hasani these are 2 interesting you tube videos:

You are obviously right but I was more referring to the general extremely high expenses of setting up a traditional wedding in the GCC at least. And anywhere else in the Arab world. But especially the GCC.

Yes, the husband is bound to give the bride much more than the other way around. This is often a difficult task due to the high demands. So often it is a problem financially that SOMETIMES prevents marriages from occurring. So often Saudi Arabians are marring other Arabs or foreigners from abroad.:)

You are obviously right but I was more referring to the general extremely high expenses of setting up a traditional wedding in the GCC at least. And anywhere else in the Arab world. But especially the GCC.

Yes, the husband is bound to give the bride much more than the other way around. This is often a difficult task due to the high demands. So often it is a problem financially that SOMETIMES prevents marriages from occurring. So often Saudi Arabians are marring other Arabs or foreigners from abroad.:)
Yea you tube videos help fill me in with info :D

Even in South Asia a marriage is not just between the bride and groom, it is the affair of the whole family to the whole village :blink:

مكافحة الارهاب بالجمهور في تونس هههههه
in Tunisia Counter Terrorism with Audience hhhhhhhh
What are they standing and watching?

Even in South Asia a marriage is not just between the bride and groom, it is the affair of the whole family to the whole village :blink:

Yes, that's the same here. Often it involves a whole family, village, tribe (big extended family in reality) etc. Very complicated, expensive but also beautiful affair. When I compare it to what I hear and read about elsewhere in the world, particularly in the West where weddings are much, much, much smaller and where much fewer people attend I can't help feeling that it is not a "real wedding".

Yes, I know that South Asia are famous for their big weddings as well.;)

A recent anti-terror operation in Tunisia.

they are cheering the USGN and the BAT and the army

Yes, that's the same here. Often it involves a whole family, village, tribe (big extended family in reality) etc. Very complicated, expensive but also beautiful affair. When I compare it to what I hear and read about elsewhere in the world, particularly in the West where weddings are much, much, much smaller and where much fewer people attend I can't help feeling that it is not a "real wedding".

Yes, I know that South Asia are famous for their big weddings as well.;)
I like this guy he is to the point and funny at times :D
A recent anti-terror operation in Tunisia.
How?

they are cheering
Cheering to what...I didnt get to see what they were watching?!

Back
Top Bottom