What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

LOL! I couldn't stand Arabic coffee at first but eventually I managed, it just taste like plain black. :lol:

What's itialian coffee? I never tried that introduce it to me. :)

Can somebody find an exit door for that serial troll and ignoramus? So I have sticked to facts, used sources etc. and I am the one making "false claims" while you are unable to proof anything and make ignorant comments left and right.

Is there a reason why you have to include Turkey and troll in every section that is not Turkish? Be it Arab, Chinese, Indian, Iranian etc. threads? Or European? I mean what is wrong with you?

@al-Hasani
Looks like Turkish coffee in that video...

Turkish Coffee is an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Turks confirmed by UNESCO.

Coffee came to Turkey through the Arabs and is an Arab drink. What you call Turkish coffee is just modified Arab coffee. The first attested use of coffee has been registered in Yemen in Sufi monasteries. Now get lost illiterate. This is not a Turkish chit-chat thread were you can bullshit and make up false and ignorant claims. Do you understand this? You will get countered as plenty of users have done. Only your troll compatriot and friend is sticking to you as glue because you are both writing the same bullshit.

Coffea arabica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just want to say to the chinese guys on the forum that I don't have any problems with the chinese considering the fact that we have lived together for hundreds of years. In history we had both good times and bad.

Coffee came to Turkey through the Arabs and is an Arab drink. What you call Turkish coffee is just modified Arab coffee. The first attested use of coffee has been registered in Yemen in Sufi monasteries. Now get lost illiterate.
It is just food. Take it easy :disagree:

I'm not sure what this is over, but leave it aside brothers.....

Let's change the topic come up with a neat idea.

@al-Hasani You know that god created the coffee plant not arabs. You can have different types of coffee just as you can cook meat in different ways.

To all the other rational members of the forum:

I had arab coffee a few times and i thought it was pretty good.

@al-Hasani You know that god created the coffee plant not arabs. You can have different types of coffee just as you can cook meat in different ways.

To all the other rational members of the forum:

I had arab coffee a few times and i thought it was pretty good.

Yes, God also created Manti that you falsely used 2-3 pages on to "prove" without any luck that it was Turkish despite that not being the case.:lol:

The idiotic and serial troll was insinuating in another attempt of trolling that Arab coffee (Coffea Arabica - the original coffee) was "Turkish" when in fact Turkish coffee came to Turkey thanks to the Arabs and Turkish coffee is just a modification of Arabic coffee. It's not the other way around and everyone knows this.

@al-Hasani

Do you watch aljazeera in arabic? Did you see the recent discussion on Palestinian reconciliation? I hope you saw out of that about Fatah...it's sad they still have that mentality but recently US told Abbas if you don't submit to their occupation that his fate would end up like Arafat. What a sick threat to his life...anyways lets not get too political I will post a separate thread inshallah.

Yes, God also created Manti that you falsely used 2-3 pages on to "prove" without any luck that it was Turkish despite that not being the case.:lol:

The idiotic and serial troll was insinuating in another attempt of trolling that Arab coffee (Coffea Arabica - the original coffee) was "Turkish" when in fact Turkish coffee came to Turkey thanks to the Arabs and Turkish coffee is just a modification of Arabic coffee. It's not the other way around and everyone knows this.

Great cofee came to turkey via arabs. We dont have a problem with that.

Heres a medal for coffee coming from arabs to turks (you can print it out and tape it around your neck when you go to school tommorow)

download.jpg

بحط صورة مرة بس قال انه رجل، ، مذاب واطي بحقد علا ايران و المقاومة

الله ينصرني علا اسرايل يارب
ايران الان غير ايران زمان امريكا و ايران بيتفاهمو فى كل شى و قريب ممكن تلاقى علاقة ايران بالغرب زى قبل الثورة الايرانية

Great cofee came to turkey via arabs. We dont have a problem with that.

Heres a medal for coffee coming from arabs to turks

View attachment 16392
Just like milk and eggs come from farmer but the cheff makes the great food.

@al-Hasani

Take it easy. It is just food. I don't know what you are trying to achieve with insulting and making lies. Just share some nice food instead of making it a pissing contest.

@al-Hasani

Do you watch aljazeera in arabic? Did you see the recent discussion on Palestinian reconciliation? I hope you saw out of that about Fatah...it's sad they still have that mentality but recently US told Abbas if you don't submit to their occupation that his fate would end up like Arafat. What a sick threat to his life...anyways lets not get too political I will post a separate thread inshallah.

Yes, I can catch most of the main Arabic channels but I don't watch much TV actually. Very rarely and when I do it is mostly sport which I use Al-Jazeera's excellent sports channels for. But I do watch the news occasionally but I mostly read my news from the internet. You know the usual sources. Occasional when there is a political debate or a major conflict I also try to follow the news and debates. For instance I watched the latest speech of Nasrallah, LOL.

Yes, I know about the situation and you know what I am quite tired of the conflict and mostly blame Fatah, Israel but also many Arab and Muslim states nearby. It really has been a mess since 1947. I have seen with my own eyes from the GCC to here in Europe how that conflicts has destroyed whole families and uprooted them. Many of the Palestinian children here in Denmark suffer from problems due to that. Similar to the Somali community here. Let's hope for some changes. But we have been saying this for years. I mean the conflict is older than my father and probably your too. So it has been going on for a while. Sadly I fear that it will continue for years to come. The region is in a very difficult/dangerous situation right now.

The two Turkish trolls still struggling to get attention after being humiliated by several users, even not only Arabs once again. A funny and desperate bunch.:lol:

Yes, I can catch most of the main Arabic channels but I don't watch much TV actually. Very rarely and when I do it is mostly sport which I use Al-Jazeera's excellent sports channels for. But I do watch the news occasionally but I mostly read my news from the internet. You know the usual sources. Occasional when there is a political debate or a major conflict I also try to follow the news and debates. For instance I watched the latest speech of Nasrallah, LOL.

Yes, I know about the situation and you know what I am quite tired of the conflict and mostly blame Fatah, Israel but also many Arab and Muslim states nearby. It really has been a mess since 1947. I have seen with my own eyes from the GCC to here in Europe how that conflicts has destroyed whole families and uprooted them. Many of the Palestinian children here in Denmark suffer from problems due to that. Similar to the Somali community here. Let's hope for some changes. But we have been saying this for years. I mean the conflict is older than my father and probably your too. So it has been going on for a while. Sadly I fear that it will continue for years to come. The region is in a very difficult/dangerous situation right now.

The two Turkish trolls still struggling to get attention after being humiliated by several users, even not Arab once again. Funny bunch.:lol:

Hopefully inshallah things get better and we need to work for it too. :)

Nasrallah speech? LOL, the guy is articulate and I love when he warns Israel from attacking Lebanon.

Hopefully inshallah things get better and we need to work for it too. :)

Nasrallah speech? LOL, the guy is articulate and I love when he warns Israel from attacking Lebanon.

Actually it was by a complete accident. I was switching channels and then I saw his face and wanted to hear what he was rambling about. I did agree with some of his speech though but everyone can make speeches where you can agree on some part of it. The actions matter the most though. I did agree with him when he referred to you know what (ISIS) and their bunch as a danger to Islam and the region. But we discussed this before, I believe.

Do you still live at home and if not do you then have Arabic TV at your place? To keep track of the old world? Hamas TV probably.:lol:;) Don't disappoint me.

I mean how is the Arab-American community of Michigan in general? Is it closely knitted? I imagine so.

Back
Top Bottom