What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@xenon54 replying on this thread, c

Currently this is my fav Turkish food, though the vegetarian version, you should really try but you probably have already

Çiğköftem Türkiye'nin Dünyaya açılan kapısı

I actually didnt want to since i know that im maybe not welcome by some users here but my country is beeing bashed because of some of my countrymen.

And yes i love Cigköfte but its really spicy and makes a really uncomfortable session afterwards. :disagree:

You and @atatwolf should really stop with this, i have read the whole conversation its useless we have allready enough flamewars in forum.

It is pointless, let's stay in topic ....this an related to Arabic affairs, culture, foods, etc.....

Non Arabs are welcome but they need to stay on topic. Thank you.

Cig Kote is actually arab but it tastes really good.

I actually didnt want to since i know that im maybe not welcome by some users here but my country is beeing bashed because of some of my countrymen.

And yes i love Cigköfte but its really spicy and makes a really uncomfortable session afterwards. :disagree:
He is just one person. Take it easy. If he can't take criticism about food. It is his own personal problems. He is the only Arab here who makes a problem. Don't take it out of context. He is also known for causing problems with Iranians and others.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually let out a laugh when I read this line. Think I may have woken up my cousin. :lol:

You are welcome. Sorry, what am I supposed to do? We all know him here. He gives a enormous bad picture of the Turks here. A serial troll that is banned every second week. Just read the debate. I mean what more can one say?

The worst thing is that he is acting all innocent and like 6-7 users that countered him here are all wrong. And the "lies" part is marvelous when we have just sticked to facts something he could not do at no point. I mean.:rofl:

Can't he find another thread to troll? 140-150 replies where written where people from all countries participated (Iran, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.) without any problems whatsoever until the serial troll arrived.Trying to somehow include Turkey when that was never talked about while trolling.:lol:

Imagine if I visited the Iranian chit-chat thread or Turkish chit-chat thread all the time and started talking about Arab, Semitic etc. history and what not. You know what I mean. Not only that but by trolling in the process. After being countered by 6-7 users I would act all innocent and claim that all the others are wrong.

As I said delusion. He is the same guy that is bragging about his, probably imaginary, conquests of Iranian women or what not. Seen it before. How do you tolerate him on your section must be a wonder.

He is just one person. Take it easy. If he can't take criticism about food. It is his own personal problems. He is the only Arab here who makes a problem. Don't take it out of context. He is also known for causing problems with Iranians and others.

Enough personal attacks. Put it aside, I already got him to and you kept going on and on.

Don't lie. Everyone knows you as a giant troll on this forum. Hence why you are banned every second week or so. You have made plenty of anti-Arab posts in the past where not even Arabs participated so stop the comedy. A quick search on this forum by any user could confirm this.

No, you were trolling and you know what I am talking about so stop the playacting. What I wrote in my latest post is all correct and that's what happened. Anybody can read the discussion. No, it just shows that 5-6 users are agreeing on you bullshitting and all provided sources to show that unlike you. So you are the one that has a problem with explaining yourself.

Because that's all he talks about hence several users are making fun of this.

This means that if I wanted I could engage in serious trolling in the Turkish section. Maybe that's the only option if he and his likes don't stop. If he had an Arab moderator he would not have lasted for more than 5-10 minutes. So that's his luck.

@Truth Seeking Missile

Tiny compared to the Arab world. Good for you that the West and NATO has helped you. GCC's economy alone though is nearly twice as big as yours and each year our non-natural resources sector is growing at a rapid speed. Anyway all the best of luck to you. I am only answering in the same fashion as the one who started that kind of remarks, everybody can see it and that's what started the debate, and because he is a well-known serial troll and user that has made plenty of anti-Arab posts in the past.

If this was another user the reaction would have been different. Do you understand this? If not, then it's not my problem. Since you obviously defend him and take his side you appear similar to him thus you get similar reactions.

Again typical 3rd category arab (See my previous post if you want the definition) always dividing people. Why are you comparing your self to tiny turkey if your so great. Compare yourself to france, germany, britain, usa, china. Thats what we turks do. We may not be big right now but we are moving towards that goal.

He is just one person. Take it easy. If he can't take criticism about food. It is his own personal problems. He is the only Arab here who makes a problem. Don't take it out of context.
Look buddy i dont know if your doing this intentionally or not but you started the conversation with something like ''Turks have other ingredients in kuskus than Arabs because they dont have these in desert''.

Now imagine an Arab would say something similar in our section, how would you react?
I dont know about you but i think thats not really the best way to start a conversation.

20120402230737_48528.gif

Everyone say amen.

Again typical 3rd category arab (See my previous post if you want the definition) always dividing people. Why are you comparing your self to tiny turkey if your so great. Compare yourself to france, germany, britain, usa, china. Thats what we turks do. We may not be big right now but we are moving towards that goal.

Nobody has compared the Arab world with Turkey. Are you kidding? I am not the one visiting the Turkish section and trolling while looking for attention. Get off your high horse. It's the other way around.

Look buddy i dont know if your doing this intentionally or not but you started the conversation with something like ''Turks have other ingredients in kuskus than Arabs because they dont have these in desert''.

Now imagine an Arab would say something similar in our section, how would you react?
I dont know about you but i think thats not really the best way to start a conversation.
yeah that is exactly how it started and the al hasani attacked turks so i jumped in.

yeah that is exactly how it started and the al hasani attacked turks so i jumped in.

Where have I attacked any Turks? Why don't you just find another section? Do you see the name of this section? We are not interested. I am not anymore. Tired of this debate. Take your serial troll in your hand and find another thread where they want to hear about your nonsense and false claims that were countered by sources by 6-7 users all of different backgrounds (Arab world, China, Iran). How hard is it? We don't need your help. We saw it here in this thread where you have taken the side of a well-known and serial troll and anti-Arab. You are starting to get on my nerves.

@Chinese-Dragon @Wholegrain @ChineseTiger1986 can confirm all this since they participated in the debate more or less since you unfortunately entered this section. They can also confirm the fact about you being a serial troll.

@al-Hasani

Put it aside habibi, there are always small elements that try to put us up against each other, often these elements could be false flaggers and in real world examples usually Americans and Israelis.....

They don't want us developing any comfort together they want us to be strange from each other.

Whenever there are good developments in the Muslim world small elements come to ruin it and these are what Israelis want.

Lets both shake hands and put an end to this.

You are welcome. Sorry, what am I supposed to do? We all know him here. He gives a enormous bad picture of the Turks here. A serial troll that is banned every second week. Just read the debate. I mean what more can one say?

The worst thing is that he is acting all innocent and like 6-7 users that countered him here are all wrong. And the "lies" part is marvelous when we have just sticked to facts something he could not do at no point. I mean.:rofl:

Can't he find another thread to troll? 140-150 replies where written where people from all countries participated (Iran, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.) without any problems whatsoever until the serial troll arrived.Trying to somehow include Turkey when that was never talked about while trolling.:lol:

Imagine if I visited the Iranian chit-chat thread or Turkish chit-chat thread all the time and started talking about Arab, Semitic etc. history and what not. You know what I mean. Not only that but by trolling in the process. After being countered by 6-7 users I would act all innocent and claim that all the others are wrong.

As I said delusion. He is the same guy that is bragging about his, probably imaginary, conquests of Iranian women or what not. Seen it before. How do you tolerate him on your section must be a wonder.

I haven't seen his posts about his erotic conquests, but him saying it wouldn't surprise me. To be honest we have a problem in Iranian section where extremist Turks and extremist Iranics insult each other. Atatwolf feeds off of that negative energy in order to troll.

He was doing this same trolling in the Iranian thread, pretending to be all innocent while giving subliminal insults. Luckily Serpentine thread-banned him from the Iranian chill thread. I suggest you take it up with mods to thread-ban him from here as well.

Back
Top Bottom