What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

ولد احترم نفسك يعني عشان عنده راي مختلف عن رايك صار صهيوني؟

That's not what I said.

متى نتعلم نتقبل الراي والراي الاخر

أتعلم انت تترك الكذب ي حيوان
وبعدين يزد معاه حق حماس سبب المشاكل اللي يعانون منها الفلسطينين بسبب سياساتها المتعنته وتصادماتها مع الداخل الفلسطيني وايضا تدخلها في شؤون مصر وتحالفها من ايران وحزب ابليس

حماس سبب مشاكل شو؟ يلا احكيلي و اذا يعني متضايق من العلاقة هيني حكينلكو ابعتو دعم و سلاح لو بدكوم نترك دعمنا

انت مشكلتك اناني وبتحب نفسك وباين عليك صغير وتوك طالع من البيضة متحمس ولاتعرف اي شي في السياسة او ما يحدث في الوطن العربي فقط مع الخيل يا شقرا

عشانك انت بتفهم فل سياسة اكيد، قاعد علا كذبات أمريكية و دستور المصري
السوريين يموتون والنساء تغتصب تحت ايادي الحرس الايراني ومرتزقة حزب الشيطان وانت جالس تصفق لهم رايح جاي هذا غير اللي يسووه في اخواننا اهل التوحيد في اقليم بلوشستان واقليم الاحواز وباقي الاقاليم التي يتواجد بها الاقليات من اهل التوحيد وايضا اهلنا في العراق وماذا يفعل بهم واهلنا في لبنان وهلم جرا

والله البسمعك بقول انك عمر ابن خطاب عامل حالك بفرق علا طيزك لو فرق معكو كان ضربتو سوريا و مين حاب جاب كل الكلام هاد؟ انت نونفق تقعدش تحكي اهلنا زي كنكو مسلمين اكثر من الصحابا

لا تنسى المذابح التي ارتكبت في حق الفلسطيين تحت ايدي حزب الشيطان والاسد في مخيمات اللاجئين

مين جاب سيرة حزب الله ي خوارجيي؟
كل التي تريده ايران هو تشكيل هلال مجوسي لمحاصرة الجزيرة العربيه وتستخدم بعض من اغبياء الشيعة وتطلق شعارات رنانة في محاولة لكسب التعاطف العربي معها عن طريق متاجرتها بالقضية الفلسطينة واللعب على الوتر الحساس واشعال الفتنة الطائفية واطلاق الشعارات الزائفة ضد اسرائيل وامريكا وهي لم تطلق رصاصة واحدة اتجاهم على مدى التاريخ بل عن طريق زج المتخلفين من الشيعة في الصفوف الامامية وايضا كسب تعاطف من هم على شاكلتك من جهلاء الوطن العربي في صفوفها

فكني من إيراني رجل

قولي متى اخر مره تبرعت ايران لفلسطين ببناء مستشفى اومدرسة او وحدة سكنية او حتى معدات طبية او اغاثية غذائية او حتى مالية ؟

كثير بيعتو تبرعت

ياخي عيب عليك والله ماعندك مبادىء ثابتة ولا اخلاقيات، اصحى ياخي واطلع من القوقعة اللي عايش فيها

عيب علا شو ؟ ايش بدك مني انت

اذا فلسطين محتلة فكمان سوريا محتلة ولبنان محتلة والعراق محتل وافغانستان محتل وكشمير محتلة

ينعن ابو اهلك مش شايفني يعني قاعد بكتب علا جراح الأمة اللاسلامية؟

اي بس عملتش زي ما عملت في سوريا عشان كرهك لتل شيعي اكثر من حبك لال قضية اسلامية و قضية عمر و علي

واتفاق الدوحة واتفاق القاهرة ولكن للاسف نقضت حماس العهد والميثاق بعد الحلف على كتاب الله

عش شو انت متعصب؟ عشان حماس اخوان؟ بتركهوم عشانهوم مقاومة؟

تذكر الاية الكريمة ان الله لايغير مابي قوم حتى يغيرو ما بي انفسهم

شباب حماس اشرف منك و أحسن منك و قراب لال الله اكثر منك هيكا ربنا نصرنا في اخر حرب هزمنا اسرايل

انت امباين عليك ضد أيا مقاومة ترفع السلاح ضد اسرايل او إنسان حاقد بدون سبب

I didn't understand a word.

احترم نفسك وبدون عبارات مسيئة

خلك انسان مؤدب

I didn't understand a word.

احترم نفسك وبدون عبارات مسيئة

خلك انسان مؤدب

Read again, obviously you what I said bothers you because it's the truth.

وبدأنا في المضاربات
ههههههههههه

It's okay, let us clear our misunderstandings sooner better than later even if we are cursing at each other.

This an every day average Arabic conversation.

@Arabian Legend

وينك شارد ي عسل؟ بصل؟ :D

عندما تصبح انسان موضوعي ومحترم للحديث بقية

انا لست ضد حماس في نزاعها مع اسرائيل ولكني ضد سياساتها الداخلية وتعاملها مع ملف القضية الفلسطينة في الاطار الدولي

اما ما ذكرته انت في الرد على مشاركتي السابقة فما هي الا مجرد هرطقات

عندما تصبح انسان موضوعي ومحترم للحديث بقية

انا لست ضد حماس في نزاعها مع اسرائيل ولكني ضد سياساتها الداخلية وتعاملها مع ملف القضية الفلسطينة في الاطار الدولي

اما ما ذكرته انت في الرد على مشاركتي السابقة فما هي الا مجرد هرطقات

أيا سياسة داخلية فهمني بلذبت عن شو بتتكلم

و انا برجعلك بعد ثلث سعات ان شاء الله

@Yzd Khalifa someone is accusing you of being a Zionist:woot:

:rofl::rofl:

Are you going to respond yet?

You should have seen him calling me Christian - as if it were some sort of a crime -

Show us the talkbacks because what you say what I was implying probably wasn't what I was implying. Especially when it comes from a disingenuous person.

@Yzd Khalifa

I personally don't believe you are an Arab for several reasons. However, you choose to make what you want out of it, in the end it is what it is and is my personal belief.

For one...

-You come to the defense of Israel in every thread related to Israel
-You jump to belittle those who are critical of Israel and try to make them out to be Jew haters since you can't do anything better than that
-You tell us how we should think about the region as if you represent all Saudi Arabians and it's usually don't mentioned the I/P conflict anywhere just keep pushing sectarian thoughts and hatred but you report Iranians who return the favor.
-You are quick to make assertions against Palestinians without applying context or any facts/specific details and assume you hold the right view on something you've never experienced. A Italian living in Texas that is wealthy will probably not comprehend what it's like living under an occupation.

These are not the characteristics of an Arab Muslim.

......I can go on and on if you want to dispute any of these please attempt do so and I will cite examples when you want.

@al-Hasani , on the other hand does not behave like this or even close to it.

Last edited:

Why should he? :lol:

Looks like you're ready to bash anyone who keeps a contact with me or at least the " Saudis " - assuming that I'm not a Saudi as you like to call me - :lol:

Show us the talkbacks because what you say what I was implying probably wasn't what I was implying. Especially when it comes from a disingenuous person.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

I personally don't believe you are an Arab for several reasons. However, you choose to make what you want out of it, in the end it is what it is and is my personal belief.

Fair enough, if that's what you think then fine. But don't you think that you made yourself look like a fool when you said it? :lol:

This is like the third time I asked you to show me an example you could rely on to jump into this conclusion.

-You jump to belittle those who are critical of Israel and try to make them out to be Jew haters since you can't do anything better than that

No body will respect anyone arguing that all Jews are dogs, evil, and should be killed. The Hamas-like mentality stinks:confused:

-You tell us how we should think about the region as if you represent all Saudi Arabians and it's usually don't mentioned the I/P conflict anywhere just keep pushing sectarian thoughts and hatred but you report Iranians who return the favor.

Hatred of Iran? Last time you said it, an Iranian started to pick up the fight, not us :police:

Factually speaking, as I happen to be a Saudi, I reserve the right to convey how do we tend to think about the region.

-You are quick to make assertions against Palestinians without applying context or any facts/specific details and assume you hold the right view on something you've never experienced

Give an example?

That's another blatant lie.

. A Italian living in Texas that is wealthy will probably not comprehend what it's like living under an occupation.

I will take it as a complaint :smart: Despite the fact that I never spoke about my social status, class, or anything of that sort.

Although @Arabian Legend and I had had friendly disagreements on various topic, but he sums up the reasons why you don't like us, and the reason why we don't like the way things are being run there.

@Yzd Khalifa

For one...

-You are quick to make assertions against Palestinians without applying context or any facts/specific details and assume you hold the right view on something you've never experienced. A Italian living in Texas that is wealthy will probably not comprehend what it's like living under an occupation.

......I can go on and on if you want to dispute any of these please attempt do so and I will cite examples when you want.

@al-Hasani , on the other hand does not behave like this or even close to it.

Why should he? :lol:

Looks like you're ready to bash anyone who keeps a contact with me or at least the " Saudis " - assuming that I'm not a Saudi as you like to call me - :lol:

Because we're having a discussion and clearing up misunderstandings, did you read the Arabic talkbacks? I thought you couldn't read arabic?

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Show the talkbacks where I made it seem like it's a crime to be a Christian. I don't know how you went from here to there.

This is like the third time I asked you to show me an example you could rely on to jump into this conclusion.

When you've said numerous times Hamas should stop attacking Israel while disregarding the timeline of events or specific details as to what and who initiated the war.

No body will respect anyone arguing that all Jews are dogs, evil, and should be killed. The Hamas-like mentality stinks:confused:

Nobody thinks that about all Jews, and neither does Hamas. They are a liberation movement and don't want anything to do with Jews abroad.

Factually speaking, as I happen to be a Saudi, I reserve the right to convey how do we tend to think about the region.

And so do I and other Islamists, problem is the likes of your kind assume we are wrong in everything.

Give an example?

This is related to the top post look at it.

Although @Arabian Legend and I had had friendly disagreements on various topic, but he sums up the reasons why you don't like us, and the reason why we don't like the way things are being run there.

Who's 'us' and why don't I like you guys? How are ways being run here?

Who said you can even write Arabic here, thread would be closed even though people said it some must be blind.

Back
Top Bottom