What's new

'Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke strong response from Pakistan'

'Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke strong response from Pakistan'
1452431962_1452430871_4w8opdv8.jpg

General Raheel Sharif says Pakistan holds its defence ties with Saudi Arabia in highest esteem.

Army Chief General Raheel Sharif has re-asserted that any threat to Saudi Arabia’s territorial integrity would evoke a strong response from Pakistan.
He was talking to Saudi Deputy Crown Prince and Defence Minister Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz in Rawalpindi on Sunday evening.
The Army Chief said Pakistan holds its defence ties with Saudi Arabia in highest esteem.
He said Pakistan enjoys close and brotherly relations with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Cooperation Council countries and attaches great importance to their security.
Saudi Defence Minister said the Kingdom attaches great importance to Pakistan and its armed forces and appreciates their successes in fight against terrorism and efforts for regional stability.
He also re-affirmed Saudi Arabia's full support to Pakistan’s position on all matters
Matters related to regional security and defence cooperation came under discussion during the meeting.

http://www.radio.gov.pk/newsdetail/81812/1

So now officially, Pakistan has put Iran on notice to behave or else...

According to the tale holy lands and khilafat is just given to Selim I. ( Yavuz Sultan Selim ) by the Prophet himself in his dream. Then he decided to campaing on Mecca and Medina. That's another interesting anecdot from history.
Arab claim, they invited contingent of Turkish army, they revolted and took over MD. What's you input ?. In the hate of Turks, after 1st world war defeat, Saud family started to destroy every land mark preserve and build by Turks..

Why are we Pakistani awaam so adamant on placing our loyalties to either Iran or Saudis. When would we rise from these ashes and for once be a true Pakistani. I've literally seen peoples maligning Pakistan, a country which provided them with everything they had, just to prove themselves loyal to their sectarian roots.

Why are we Pakistani awaam so adamant on placing our loyalties to either Iran or Saudis. When would we rise from these ashes and for once be a true Pakistani. I've literally seen peoples maligning Pakistan, a country which provided them with everything they had, just to prove themselves loyal to their sectarian roots.

Yes I have said it before, and any sane Pakistani can see it. We don't love our own people as much as some of us love the aytollahs or the shiekhs. We hate and kill each other for people who hate us. Majority of the persians and arabs I've come across do not have a positive view of Pakistanis. I still do not know why some of my countrymen are willing to kill and be killed for these people. We should deport Iranian lovers to Iran and Arab lovers to Saudia and leave only Pakistan lovers in Pakistan.

(No disrespect to any Iraninan or arab reading this, I have no hatred for you. Just love for my nation comes above all else.)

We Pakistani are everything , but not Pakistani.

We Pakistani are everything , but not Pakistani.
My brother we Pakistani are Pakistani but we have not Pakistani leader ship. They are traders. They increase their their trade as the Prime minister of Pakistan as a chief Minister of a province as a finance Minister of Pakistan.

Yes I have said it before, and any sane Pakistani can see it. We don't love our own people as much as some of us love the aytollahs or the shiekhs. We hate and kill each other for people who hate us. Majority of the persians and arabs I've come across do not have a positive view of Pakistanis. I still do not know why some of my countrymen are willing to kill and be killed for these people. We should deport Iranian lovers to Iran and Arab lovers to Saudia and leave only Pakistan lovers in Pakistan.

(No disrespect to any Iraninan or arab reading this, I have no hatred for you. Just love for my nation comes above all else.)
In sab ko to bhej diya par salay bilawal lovers ko kahaan bhejain :P

According to the tale holy lands and khilafat is just given to Selim I. ( Yavuz Sultan Selim ) by the Prophet himself in his dream. Then he decided to campaing on Mecca and Medina. That's another interesting anecdot from history.
I did not read it anywhere but I beleive on u but Motives of Salim ,The Grim ,,were more about Economical and expansion of empire .He did not end up only Mecca & Madina but also runed Tubraz the capital of Safavids on those days .Shah Ismail lost who was thinking He is invincible after beating Ozbeck warlord Shabani khan at battle of Merve .its same Shabani khan u kicked Babur out from his state and ran to Afghanistan then India where he founded Great Mughal Dynasty .
One Booty of that war was Salim captured Shah Ismail Favourite wife .Ismail on himself ranaway but she captured Salim offered him a deal that give me concessions I will gave ur wife back whic not accepted by Ismail but it hurt him so bad that he use to remain drunk and stop taking interest in state affairs eventually died at very young age .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom