What's new

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince

Considering how easily they can manipulate Pakistan, yes.

Think about it, Pakistan may not be the strongest nation economically, but it is still a military force to be reckoned with. It is also the only nuclear nation that the Saudis have completely under their thumb.
i see what your saying.
how true is it that saudi arabia financed pakistanis nuclear research which led to pakistans nuclear weapons tests?
who has more to gain as of right now? saudi arabia or pakistan?

i see what your saying.
how true is it that saudi arabia financed pakistanis nuclear research which led to pakistans nuclear weapons tests?
who has more to gain as of right now? saudi arabia or pakistan?
Well, I can say that even if the Saudis didn't, they wouldn't mind Pakistan getting them anyways. That's not to say Pakistan would give the nukes to KSA, far from it. KSA knows Pakistan would never give them it's nukes, but KSA'll pretend that Pakistan would, just to deter it's enemies from either going nuclear or trying to invade it. Even the mere suggestion (no matter how false it is) would be enough of a deterrent .

Who has more to gain? Since Pakistan has hit rock bottom, it would be Pakistan. What the KSA wants and what Pakistan would be receiving would favor the former, as Pakistan has everything to gain and KSA has everything to lose.

Well, I can say that even if the Saudis didn't, they wouldn't mind Pakistan getting them anyways. That's not to say Pakistan would give the nukes to KSA, far from it. KSA knows Pakistan would never give them it's nukes, but KSA'll pretend that Pakistan would, just to deter it's enemies from either going nuclear or trying to invade it. Even the mere suggestion (no matter how false it is) would be enough of a deterrent .

Who has more to gain? Since Pakistan has hit rock bottom, it would be Pakistan. What the KSA wants and what Pakistan would be receiving would favor the former, as Pakistan has everything to gain and KSA has everything to lose.
so we can safely say that they are trying to help us?

so we can safely say that they are trying to help us?
No, they're trying to use Pakistan. The result of this just happens to benefit Pakistan, but don't confuse their "aid" for generosity, because the Saudis are only doing this for themselves.

I have no doubt that the Saudi people consider Pakistanis their brothers and sisters, I just don't think the same is true for the KSA government.

No, they're trying to use Pakistan. The result of this just happens to benefit Pakistan, but don't confuse their "aid" for generosity.

I have no doubt that the Saudi people consider Pakistanis their brothers and sisters, I just don't think the same is true for the KSA government.
i have the feeling they trying to use us as well tbh

i have the feeling they trying to use us as well tbh
It's a part of international politics. When it comes to world relations, there is no such thing as a brotherly relationship between two nations. Saudi Arabia isn't the only nation that acts like this, and if it was reverse, Pakistan would do exactly the same thing as the Saudis.

Always be sceptical and never get offended by any nation's true intentions.

Pakistan has potential of becoming great nation, but first Pakistanis need to address four problems- population growth, extremism, corruption and low tax raising.

Low tax raising and extremism are issues which require most attention. In Parisian, elites pay way less taxes.

How government is supposed to bring in welfare schemes if they don't have enough funds?

Also Islamic extremism needs to be checked.

So, sheikh sahib is having some sulemani tota to tell future ??
tauruss.gif

Jokes apart. . . i think until and unless security security situation in Pakistan is not improved. . . i don't see any significant changes in its economy.. . . . . apart from that Pakistan should also overcome the Power crisis . . .and build a better infrastructure ( i personally admire the Pakistani motorways a lot :-) )

Improvements like these will be confidence building measures for the investors.

Thank you. :tup:

99% Pakistanis are tax chor along with 55% MPs. A stupid nation like us doesn't deserve to be great, regardless of how much potential we have. We love our country, but not enough to pay taxes.

We wouldn't mind paying taxes if they were actually used for our benefit, instead of ending up in swiss accounts.

We wouldn't mind paying taxes if they were actually used for our benefit, instead of ending up in swiss accounts.

WRONG.

We would actually care about the country if we paid taxes. If we were tax payers, the corruption would hit us so hard that we'd be on the streets, replacing our leaders. Even if we pay taxes to corrupt govts, they still would have to spend on better services and defense.

i think by judging from recent developments that pakistan saudi arabia really wants have closer ties with pakistan.
i mean they came to us because they are a fellow muslim country, they can get what ever they want from any country in the world but they want have strong relationships with a muslim country with strong potentials
Wrong, they see a country with a strong military and nukes so they are willing to buy your services. Nothing to do with you " being a fellow Muslim country" Saudi Arabia has strong ties with American military and they are not a Muslim country. Saudi Arabia sees Pakistan as a more willing servant though who is in desperate need of relations and money.

WRONG.

We would actually care about the country if we paid taxes. If we were tax payers, the corruption would hit us so hard that we'd be on the streets, replacing our leaders. Even if we pay taxes to corrupt govts, they still would have to spend on better services and defense.

Sir, how do you think this would be any better than India when it comes to Tax collection and corruption scenario ( i'm not bringing indian in for a comparative thing like mine is better than urs ) . .

i think attitude of the ppl ( be it the leaders or the aam janta ) is almost same on both the sides. .

we are facing almost similar kind of problems. .

and yet the political polarisation has no effect in India ( from the tax collection POV):what:

Last edited:
Considering how easily they can manipulate Pakistan, yes.

Think about it, Pakistan may not be the strongest nation economically, but it is still a military force to be reckoned with. It is also the only nuclear nation that the Saudis have completely under their thumb.

When PPP comes, than same nuclear nation would be under Iranian thumb! :sarcastic:
Stick to the topic, instead of embedding your hate as usual.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom