What's new

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince

Wrong, they see a country with a strong military and nukes so they are willing to buy your services. Nothing to do with you " being a fellow Muslim country" Saudi Arabia has strong ties with American military and they are not a Muslim country. Saudi Arabia sees Pakistan as a more willing servant though who is in desperate need of relations and money.

For Saudi Arabia, the US is nothing but an arms shop and a fuel station they sell oil to.

In India, Italian marines are facing gallows for shooting at hindu fishermen and in Pakistan Shia are not willing to discuss only few days old shooting of Iran? of course you don't care but apparently you are not alone, no one cares.
err one of the fisherman is christian..
India is better in tax collection.
only marginally..

Well actually it is a good thing. Lets take it as positive. KSA is not USA where we all become suspicious whenever USA says anything positiive about us. This is KSA. It has helped Pakistan many times before. It has got the highest number of Pakistani expatriates in the Middle East. It has funded our nuclear program. It has given us oil on credit many times when we were short of foreign currency. Why did it need to do all that? It actually wants Pakistan to be a strong country.
WIth USA we always suspect that USA is after us, after our nukes. It will support India if India attacks us. But with Saudi Arabia, it is totally opposite. KAS want us to protect our nukes. They would never want to harm us or support India if war breaks out with our unruly neighbor.
So why cant we all be happy and just take it in our stride.

#Canada become a great nation while it still is a bitch of the #United States, so you are wrong.

Canada pursues an independent foreign policy. It fought side by side with USA in World War II, Korea and Afghanistan. It didnt send troops to Vietnam or Iraq.

Canadian Prime Minister don't go running to USA to shore up themselves domestically which is what Pakistani leaders have to do by showing Pakistanis that Saudis approve of them.

It doesn't have the begger-feeder relationship that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia do.

Pakistan will emerge as a great nation when it stops being the bitch of Saudi Arabia

When BayNazir Bhutto passed Pakistan's nuclear technology to Iran than we were bitch of Iran?
Other than that i don't remember, how you term Zardari and Sharif as acting bitch of any one!
Zardari also organized murder of Saudi Ambassador, how does it translate to bitching of Saudia?

When BayNazir Bhutto passed Pakistan's nuclear technology to Iran than we were bitch of Iran?
Other than that i don't remember, how you term Zardari and Sharif as acting bitch of any one!
Zardari also organized murder of Saudi Ambassador, how does it translate to bitching of Saudia?

Benazir didn't pass nuclear technology to Iran. It was done by AQ Khan himself.

When you have to fly to Saudi Arabia to be shown to the Pakistani public that Saudis are approving of you. Thats called being a bitch of someone.

Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari all had to get Saudi Arabia's blessing to legitimize themselves in eyes of Pakistanis.

Canada pursues an independent foreign policy. It fought side by side with USA in World War II, Korea and Afghanistan. It didnt send troops to Vietnam or Iraq.

Canadian Prime Minister don't go running to USA to shore up themselves domestically which is what Pakistani leaders have to do by showing Pakistanis that Saudis approve of them.

It doesn't have the begger-feeder relationship that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia do.

By that measure we are still doing far better than the icehole called #Canada, since we are yet to fight a war for #SaudiArabia.

It was done by AQ Khan himself.

How lucky for Iran, all this good luck must have been due to the BayNazir's rule in Pakistan.
So was Indians, who got a list of names from BayNazir Bitch..... oops it must have been again Dr. Khan.
But how come, only Shia of Pakistan always know the truth and not the non shia Muslims!!!! :no:

1902052_672860559419220_1787584831_n.jpg

In other words, Pakistan is not great RIGHT NOW!! He means Pakistan is not great in THIS PRESENT DAY!

This is very insulting. I condemn this.

Pakistan is a great country already:-)
I lol'd hard.
This right here my good sir is the spirit of Indian trolling. My salute to you.

How lucky for Iran, all this good luck must have been due to the BayNazir's rule in Pakistan.
So was Indians, who got a list of names from BayNazir Bitch..... oops it must have been again Dr. Khan.
But how come, only Shia of Pakistan always know the truth and not the non shia Muslims!!!! :no:

Not sure what Benazir and Shias and Iran have to do with Pakistan being Saudi Arabia's bitch.

But whatever floats your boat.

In other words, Pakistan is not great RIGHT NOW!! He means Pakistan is not great in THIS PRESENT DAY!

This is very insulting. I condemn this.

Pakistan is a great country already:-)
Surprising.. Pakistan is the only custodian of the "Islamic bomb"

Back
Top Bottom