What's new

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince

When PPP comes, than same nuclear nation would be under Iranian thumb! :sarcastic:
Stick to the topic, instead of embedding your hate as usual.
This bringing Iran to every Saudi-Pakistan argument is getting very old. We don't give a fuq about either of them.

Wrong, they see a country with a strong military and nukes so they are willing to buy your services. Nothing to do with you " being a fellow Muslim country" Saudi Arabia has strong ties with American military and they are not a Muslim country. Saudi Arabia sees Pakistan as a more willing servant though who is in desperate need of relations and money.

On this forum Shitte are always right, irrespective of whatever he says.
Rest of all Pakistan is bunch of idiots, including the army. :hitwall:

This bringing Iran to every Saudi-Pakistan argument is getting very old. We don't give a fuq about either of them.

Why not... Iran is enemy state, while KSA is an all weather friend of Pakistan.

Iranian forces injure Pakistani fisherman | Pakistan Today

When PPP comes, than same nuclear nation would be under Iranian thumb! :sarcastic:
Stick to the topic, instead of embedding your hate as usual.
What hate? PPP is just as bad as PML-N.

I don't even know where you're getting these ideas from. I never mentioned any political party, nor did I change the subject. My comments are on the topic of the thread, it's about time YOU stick to the thread, and YOU stop embedding your hate as usual.

Seriously, stop with your nonsense.

Pakistan does, but it shouldn't.

On this forum Shitte are always right, irrespective of whatever he says.
Rest of all Pakistan is bunch of idiots, including the army. :hitwall:

Why not... Iran is enemy state, while KSA is an all weather friend of Pakistan.

Iranian forces injure Pakistani fisherman | Pakistan Today
Neither is an enemy state, nor an all weather friend. They both want to use Pakistan and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they're both fighting a proxy war in Pakistan.

If I must remind you, KSA just executed a Pakistani citizen, so your argument holds no merit.

What hate? PPP is just as bad as PML-N.

I don't even know where you're getting these ideas from. I never mentioned any political party, nor did I change the subject. My comments are on the topic of the thread, it's about time YOU stick to the thread, and YOU stop embedding your hate as usual.

Seriously, stop with your nonsense.

denial.jpg

WRONG.

We would actually care about the country if we paid taxes. If we were tax payers, the corruption would hit us so hard that we'd be on the streets, replacing our leaders. Even if we pay taxes to corrupt govts, they still would have to spend on better services and defense.

We have enough and more hard hitting issues on our table at the moment. Loadshedding, Taliban, water shortages, no jobs, extortions, kidnappings, bike / mobile snatchings, mafias and gangsters running loose among us - all of these directly us and our families - where's your revolution?

And no, despite all our pride, we don't really care about our country. Look at how filthy it is - we live here - don't you think we'd get our hands dirty and start cleaning up if we actually cared for it? We burn our trash, clean our houses and wipe off the excess water into the streets. When was the last time you found someone who maintained their car so it reduces pollution?

Another "high on Sunni Shia" drug addict. How did you like Osama from Saudis? Are all the terror camps treating you nice?

Good justification of non Shia being killed by holy Iranian revolution guards.
Every other post of yours is filled with hate towards non Shia Muslims.

What denial? Show me where I'm wrong or what I'm denying, explain it to me. Just because you're saying I'm in denial, doesn't change the fact that you're a known denier of truth and that i'm right.

Last edited:
99% Pakistanis are tax chor along with 55% MPs. A stupid nation like us doesn't deserve to be great, regardless of how much potential we have. We love our country, but not enough to pay taxes.

You are seriously mistaken.
99% of Pakistanis pay tax but the 1% elite doesn't, where as the idea of taxation is exactly to get to poor masses and ignore the influential few, who actually collect the tax.
When 99% won't pay tax than, your state would fall.
Whereas, govt. cannot collect tax and use it for the purpose of photo session of Mr. Haleem Hussain. Tax money must be returned to the masses in shape of services and common facilities.

Do you see me defending them? Like I said before, I don't care about any of them.

This is why you go into every thread regarding Saudi-Pak relations and start trolling.

In India, Italian marines are facing gallows for shooting at hindu fishermen and in Pakistan Shia are not willing to discuss only few days old shooting of Iran? of course you don't care but apparently you are not alone, no one cares.

Last edited:
Sir, how do you think this would be any better than India when it comes to Tax collection and corruption scenario ( i'm not bringing indian in for a comparative thing like mine is better than urs ) . .

i think attitude of the ppl ( be it the leaders or the aam janta ) is almost same on both the sides. .

we are facing almost similar kind of problems. .

and yet the political polarisation has no effect in India ( from the tax collection POV):what:

India is better in tax collection.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom