What's new

SUSPICIOUS GIFT OR 1.5 BILLION NUKE SALE TO SAUDI ARABIA

The President in Pakistan has no power he is a figurehead, also change in government does not mean change in how the nuclear program is handled. The GOP does not take care of its assets the military of Pakistan does. You do not know much about how Pakistan is run @haman10. :D

The President in Pakistan has no power he is a figurehead, also change in government does not mean change in how the nuclear program is handled. The GOP does not take care of its assets the military of Pakistan does. You do not know much about how Pakistan is run @haman10. :D
i always tried to keep up ! pakistan , afghanistan , tajikistan , iraq and lebenon are example of countries which i studied their political apparatus deeply .

you can ask question for testing me :D

i take my words back , youre a typical pakistani member in case of politeness

its not about if you have given any till now , its about this :

Will you ignore all international rules by nuclear proliferation ?

Typical Pakistani's only like sane persons, not the one who has ego issues.

No we would not ignore international rules. There are mechanisms put in place just to prevent this. Any assumptions by XYZ is laughable at best

So idiot, have we given nuclear weapons to any other country?

Yup constantly calling other idiot, stupid. Shows how much manner you got.
mitti pao...as long as Pakistan has deterrence why care rest...US policy maker firmly believe in balance of power in region, that's the reason they turn their eyes, before nuclear device test. Plus US govt was very upset of Indian behavior during 71. Pakistan has very valid reason to have something in their pocket. Otherwise in conventional war India wipe out Pakistan.

i always tried to keep up ! pakistan , afghanistan , tajikistan , iraq and lebenon are example of countries which i studied their political apparatus deeply .

you can ask question for testing me :D

I don't need to you did not even know Pakistani President have 0 power. :P

I don't need to you did not even know Pakistani President have 0 power.
i donno man , if he has 0 power then all of my info is wrong :D

cause thats quite un-true in my limited knowledge

No we would not ignore international rules. There are mechanisms put in place just to prevent this. Any assumptions by XYZ is laughable at best
i wish youre right .

Typical Pakistani's only like sane persons, not the one who has ego issues.
all the best :tup:

i donno man , if he has 0 power then all of my info is wrong :D

cause thats quite un-true in my limited knowledge

Pakistani prime minister has the power aka Nawaz Sharif but even he has limits because military has a lot of say in certain areas in Pakistan namely defense, foreign policy, and nuclear assets.

Pakistani prime minister has the power aka Nawaz Sharif but even he has limits because military has a lot of say in certain areas in Pakistan namely defense, foreign policy, and nuclear assets.
lol yeah ! i wasnt talking about mamnoon hussain .

i'm sorry i meant the prime minister

A nuke deal will happen as soon as the unicorn-Pegasus that I ordered arrives at my door step.

we should give them two, its buy one get one free sale on now.
US senator was saying last week we got too many nukes, he meant sell a few

Back
Top Bottom