What's new

Saudi Crown Prince & Minister of Defense's Pakistan visit | Updates & Discussions

Brilliant. I love this new development an pray that Allah SWT make this brotherhood between KSA and Pakistan an ever enduring relationship of Goodwill and Respect.

We welcome his Excellency in Pakistan.

Thank you for the kind words.

Im eager to know the details of this JV. Is it concerning the Air force, land, naval or all?

Thank you for the kind words.

Im eager to know the details of this JV. Is it concerning the Air force, land, naval or all?

My personal opinion is that KSA and Pakistan have decided to join forces to strengthen the Defence of both the countries and have decided to cooperate on a whole range of possibilities.

I have a feeling that this will turn into Joint Ventures for Land, Air and Sea Defence Systems, including Fighters, Tanks and Submarines and a whole range of weaponry.

Pakistan is already making great headway with these weapons and with Saudi involvement this may take it to a whole new level.

@Yzd Khalifa when is the deal going to be signed? I posted in Arab Section KSA buying APCs and other civil/military vehicles worth $10b and could go to $13b it is quite shocking though a huge deal with general dynamics.

@Yzd Khalifa when is the deal going to be signed? I posted in Arab Section KSA buying APCs and other civil/military vehicles worth $10b and could go to $13b it is quite shocking though a huge deal with general dynamics.

The deal has already been singed.

Why is it shocking when no details have been released yet?

Saudi Arabia to finance golen gol hydropower project and urea fertilizer export with $200m.

84f66419-21f0-4cab-8c34-49ffcb85e30e_4x3_690x515.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan, Saudi Arabia to launch joint defense ventures

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Bubblegum Crisis @Hadbani @Full Moon @BLACKEAGLE @Aeronaut @salman108 @BATMAN @Zarvan @Pakistanisage @cb4 @Luftwaffe @Manticore and the rest.

This is epic news;
I believe the framework is in place now, and at the political leadership level the two governments have decided to take the cooperation route.

I would also hope that at some point in time the Turks, Jordanians and Egyptians join the party.

My Dream is to see the Aeronautical Complex in Al Kharj and a Avionics factory in Dahran.

My Dream is to see the respective engineers from these countries to come together; to compete for excellence and cooperate for success.

If they can even setup aeronautical and metallurgical research Institutes as centres of excellance and allow joint research and further education it would be a huge step forward. These are the very technologies research into which is so difficult for Pakistan to enter into. Unless we establish a research base our efforts would be dependent on others . This is where independence lies.

COAS is in Saudi Arabia too + This and a previous visit --- somethin's cookin :D

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend

The diplomatic sources have pointed out that Saudi Crown Prince and defence minister will discuss the political situation prevailing in South Asia with the Indian leaders and likely to help for improvement of ties between Pakistan and India when he will be paying an official visit to India towards the end of this month.

Pak-Saudi defence cooperation agreed - thenews.com.pk

The diplomatic sources have pointed out that Saudi Crown Prince and defence minister will discuss the political situation prevailing in South Asia with the Indian leaders and likely to help for improvement of ties between Pakistan and India when he will be paying an official visit to India towards the end of this month.

Pak-Saudi defence cooperation agreed - thenews.com.pk

Thats just a statement to shred off any suspicions. Diplomacy at work!

@Bhai Zakir is having what may best be described as wet pants phenomenon.

Thus he felt it ABSOLUTELY necessary to mention Hindu-stan's profit in a thread which is dedicated to Saudi Arabia && Pakistan.

If they can even setup aeronautical and metallurgical research Institutes as centres of excellance and allow joint research and further education it would be a huge step forward. These are the very technologies research into which is so difficult for Pakistan to enter into. Unless we establish a research base our efforts would be dependent on others . This is where independence lies.

Dear Sir,

That is only part of the story; Pakistan has several trade restrictions which come into play directly and some times not so directly.
It is difficult to get export permission of high tech equipment to Pakistan, whereas Saudi Arabia has no such problems.

@salman108

anything can happen where money and interests are involved.

1.) Its not a statement by anyone but something told by sources in the private.

2.) What do u think is it USA who is using saudis to have good relations with pak or is it the saudis who are just looking after their own interest in both the countries?

3.) Is it the demotion of pak by Saudis from brother to a friend?? As they are also doing the same as USA (US president used to visit India-Pakistan at the same time)

4.) Saudi Arabia calls India- pak as its strategic partners at same time :blink:

Last edited:
@salman108

anything can happen where money and interests are involved.

1.) Its not a statement by anyone but something told by sources in the private.

2.) What do u think is it USA who is using saudis to have good relations with pak or is it the saudis who are just looking after their own interest in both the countries?

3.) Is it the demotion of pak by Saudis from brother to a friend?? As they are also doing the same as USA (US president used to visit India-Pakistan at the same time)

4.) Saudi Arabia calls India- pak as its strategic partners at same time :blink:

g G ...

Pigs may fly ...

There is a reason why sense is not so common.

g G ...

Pigs may fly ...

There is a reason why sense is not so common.

And ur proving it.

What one can argue with a person who think that money and interests matters more then fake slogans of brotherhood.

Bhai, pakistan ka problem hi yehi hai, u people lives in a dream utopia and the real world self interest matters.

Bhai - Bahi ka dushan hota hai, agar paisa aur personal interets are at clash.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom