What's new

An Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East

You really don't get it do you?
Might want to open up some books and start reading from the times of Lawrence of Arabia and you might finally get some knowledge.
Can you summarize please. I know Lawrence of Arabia and WW1 and ww2 and 1898 Jewish conference and Balfour deceleration and post 1948 wars and Israeli expension in Palestinians territory and bla bla bla... But can't understand your point.

Why are you laughing? Did tiny Armenia not humiliate your Azeri brothers? Is China not supposedly having 3 million Uyghur's in concentration camps while we speak?

Did Russians not genocide almost all Crimean Tatars while annexing Crimea recently? Did Russia/USSR not kill millions of Turks in Central Asia and successfully Russyfying them turning them into vodka-drinking Ivanovs? Or what about the Balkans? How many Turks were killed/deported?

Hell, are you Anatolian (sorry Turkish) nationalists not blaming Arab countries for killing all the Turkish-Arabs as well?
I am still laughing at how primitive you are :)

in middle east Israel and there allies be it Arabs or not are on the path of conflict and its well within Iran power to fight them all in every fronts so this is the time for other countries to choose their allies as they will get in cross fire i think those countries are Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Oman, Azerbaijan

we already know Turkey is on Iran side as long as they are feeling abandoned by west we know Iraq and Syria and Lebanon and Yemen are in Iran side too

in middle east Israel and there allies be it Arabs or not are on the path of conflict and its well within Iran power to fight them all in every fronts so this is the time for other countries to choose their allies as they will get in cross fire i think those countries are Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Oman, Azerbaijan

we already know Turkey is on Iran side as long as they are feeling abandoned by west we know Iraq and Syria and Lebanon and Yemen are in Iran side too
We are not on any side. Our seats confront each other at the same table.

good to see the arab nationalists chanting for israel and legitimizing israel.. and even saying alhamdulillah..

this thread made me laugh..

time to wear the right closes:

saifalarab.jpg

My Arabized Nigerian friend who started following me for some strange reason (I am honored), when Iraq alone (1 small Arab state) gave Iran a beating, what the hell do you think that all of us would do if theoretically united (the only saving line of the Mullah's?) There would be no Iran, similar to how our ancestors ended pre-Islamic Iran once and for all and threw it in the dust bin of history almost 1500 years ago.
Iraq got ruled by Iranian dynasties longer than even Arab ones, Achaemanids, Parthians, Sassanids. Around 1,200 years, in general the Iranian influence on Arabs is very strong. Yes the caliphate managed to beat the Sassanids but that doesn't change the fact of vast Iranian influence on Arabs, even in Caliphate time , the caliphate itself was heavily designed after the Sassanids. For example, Rome (the real western Rome) fell 400 years earlier to Germanic tribes, the Iranian empires survived a long time, its also only some hardcore delusional nationalist Arabs that insult Iranians, most Arabs you talk too are actually positive about their history with Persians and are happy to acknowledge Persian influence on their History and culture.

BTW,

Even Saddam was proud of the Parthian/Sassanid history of Iraq, he wanted to rebuild Ctesiphon (former Parthian/Sassanid capital in Iraq) and proudly putted it on Iraqi money and stamps.

tqdrdqr.jpg

So the next time i suggest you to tone it down and be humble. You ain't talking to some barbar nomad folks here. You know who the Persians are, so be humble and learn to respect.

Last edited:
I am still laughing at how primitive you are :)

Primitive for stating the truth and showing you a 1 million times bigger and more embarrassing mirror?

I wrote it many times, Anatoli, but mind your own business and go help your own people as I mentioned. Arabs and Jews have lived peacefully throughout most of recorded history and that will be the case again eventually.

Iraq got ruled by IRanian dynasties longer than even Arab ones, Achaemanids, Parthians, Sassanids. Around 1,200 years, in general the Iranian influence on Arabs is very strong. Yes the caliphate managed to beat the Sassanids but that doesn't change the fact of vast Iranian influence on Arabs, even in Caliphate time , the caliphate itself was heavily designed after the Sassanids. For example, Rome (the real western Rome) fell 400 years earlier to Germanic tribes, the Iranian empires survived a long time, its also only some hardcore delusional nationalist Arabs that insult Iranians, most Arabs you talk too are actually positive about their history with Persians and are happy to acknowledge Persian influence on their History and culture.

BTW,

Even Saddam was proud of the Parthian history of Iraq, he wanted to rebuild Ctesiphon (former Parthian capital in Iraq) and proudly putted it on Iraqi money and stamps.

tqdrdqr.jpg

So the next time i suggest you to tone it down and be humble. You ain't talking to some barbar nomad folks here. You know who the Persians are, so be humble and learn to respect.

Not really and for much, much less time. Only parts of modern-day Iraq at that too and remember that the influence was the other way around when looking at history. Almost everything "pre-Islamic" that is Iranian is copied from us Semites. Your entire pre-Islamic civilization is heavily influenced by the Semitic one which a quick Google search will confirm.

Be it alphabet, language (Aramaic), architecture, titles (kings of kings is an ancient Semitic title used by our kings and emperors from Yemen to Syria), administration, bureaucracy, the first Iranian entity was based on ancient Babylonian and Assyrian empires and I could go on. Even the capital was Babylon and I don't need to mention that this ancient city had nothing to do with Iran and existed for millennia before the word Iran and Persians were even recorded in history.

You appeared in history less than 2700 years ago. At that point in time Semites had been ruling and dominating the region for millennia.

As for Islamic times, it is not the Arabs that are following an Iranian religion, an Iranian alphabet, our language has not been heavily influenced by Persian etc. It is the other way around.

@dani92 can elaborate more on that if needed.

There is barely any Iranian influence among Arabs at all. Can't honestly think of anything. Can you mention any lasting influence? I am curious and please don't mention Shia Islam as I have head that song from a few Iranians before.

Heck, there are to this day more Arabs that live in one province of Iran than there are Iranians that live in the Arab world.

The only Iranian influence that I can think of in the Arab world, aside from the Shia connection in Southern Iraq and small tiny Lebanon, are the economic migrants from Southern Iran that have reached the GCC and intermarried with the locals.

We call them Huwala. Many of them were Iranian Arabs who migrated back due to the economic situation of Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huwala_(ethnic_group)

Even Shia Islam that many Iranians believe is "Iranian" has nothing to do with Iran. The Turkic/Kurdish/Arab/or whatever they claimed to be, Safavids claimed Arab ancestry, that I know, used imported Shia Arabs from modern-day Southern Lebanon, Eastern Province of KSA, Bahrain and Southern Iraq to forcefully mass-convert Iranians to Shia Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam#Arab_Shia_Ulama

Persians/Iranians were initially nomadic until not that long ago. Actually the real Iranic tribes in Central Asia were nomadic until not very long ago (compared to recorded history) before the Mongols/Turks destroyed most of them. In fact Iranians are only Iranic linguistically, which every DNA test has confirmed. You are native people to the Iranian plateau that is why you cluster more closely to us Arabs, Caucasians, Anatolians etc. than you do to supposedly Iranic people in Pakistan, Tajikistan etc. Just saying. You are not the descendants of some nomads from the Central Asian steppes and deserts with some imaginary "Aryan" blood.

BTW it is interesting that you mention the Parthians, they were heavily Hellenized but how is a stamp card of 1 heritage site in Iraq of any importance when to this very day Mashhad and Qom (cities with Arabic names and founded by Arabs apparently and containing descendants of Prophet Muhammad (saws) - hence their fame) are the most visited areas of Iran?

BTW, I already wrote that I have nothing against Iranians, unless they are hostile towards Arabs. No hatred nor do I focus on you at all. The only time that this occurs is in connection with Arabs or when your compatriots are trolling/obsessing about internal Arab affairs. You don't see Arab users here commenting on internal Iranian matters.

Last edited:
My friend you cant be serious , just google "Persian influence on the caliphate" or "Persian influence on Arabs" and you will see thousands of Arab written sources talking about the vast persian influence on Arabs here this on as example, its even written by a Saudi LoL,

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/editorials-columns/persian-undercurrent-in-islamic-civilisation

"In Arab politics, the Abbasid empire was the most palpable synthesis of the ancient Persian imperial tradition. A Persian convert to Islam, Abu Muslim, led the Korasani warriors who overthrew Marwan II, the last Ummayad caliph and destroyed the Syrian Arab aristocracy of the Damascus caliphate. Abu Jaffer Al Mansur, the second Abbasid caliph, founded Baghdad on the site of the ancient Persian citadel of Ctesiphon on the Tigris. His imperial, bureaucratic state was dominated by Persian elites who ran the politics and army of the Abbasid empire for centuries. Caliph Haroun Rashid’s most powerful vizier was the Persian Jaffer Barmakid. Caliph Mamoun revolted against his brother Amin from Khurasan, Mehdi appointed a Shia Imam as his successor to appease his restive Persian subjects. The Alf Laila (the Thousand and One Nights) were written by a Persian and, once the Baghdad Caliphate disintegrated under the Mongol holocaust, petty princelings created Persian dynasties from Herat to Azerbaijan for the first time since the Arab conquest of Iran. From the ancient communications networks of Cyrus the Great (adopted by Caliph Mansur as his postal and secret police service, the barid) to chess (whose terminology is still Persian. Checkmate is ‘Shah maut’. The king is dead) to the rise of the Shia messianic doctrine and esoteric sects, the impact of Persian culture on Islamic societies was transformational, not cosmetic. Even the theology of Christian Europe has its roots in ancient Persia. Ahriman, the Zorastrian deity of evil and darkness, was the prototype of Satan, Mephistopheles and Shaitan. It is also no coincidence that the only organised priesthood in the Islamic world exists in the Iran, the political Ayatollahs of Qum being the latest incarnation of the Zorastrian priests who were the kingmakers of the Sassanid empire."

even Islam itself is heavily influenced by Persian culture and traditions just google "Islamo-Persian culture"
C2C0F407-554A-4FC2-AC4A-AF528D9F273F.jpg

C21FE95A-127A-4E53-917B-469F71D25B18.jpg

750b7e8796_1475236316863.jpg

My friend you cant be serious , just google "Persian influence on the caliphate" or "Persian influence on Arabs" and you will see thousands of Arab written sources talking about the vast persian influence on Arabs here this on as example, its even written by a Saudi LoL,

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/editorials-columns/persian-undercurrent-in-islamic-civilisation

"In Arab politics, the Abbasid empire was the most palpable synthesis of the ancient Persian imperial tradition. A Persian convert to Islam, Abu Muslim, led the Korasani warriors who overthrew Marwan II, the last Ummayad caliph and destroyed the Syrian Arab aristocracy of the Damascus caliphate. Abu Jaffer Al Mansur, the second Abbasid caliph, founded Baghdad on the site of the ancient Persian citadel of Ctesiphon on the Tigris. His imperial, bureaucratic state was dominated by Persian elites who ran the politics and army of the Abbasid empire for centuries. Caliph Haroun Rashid’s most powerful vizier was the Persian Jaffer Barmakid. Caliph Mamoun revolted against his brother Amin from Khurasan, Mehdi appointed a Shia Imam as his successor to appease his restive Persian subjects. The Alf Laila (the Thousand and One Nights) were written by a Persian and, once the Baghdad Caliphate disintegrated under the Mongol holocaust, petty princelings created Persian dynasties from Herat to Azerbaijan for the first time since the Arab conquest of Iran. From the ancient communications networks of Cyrus the Great (adopted by Caliph Mansur as his postal and secret police service, the barid) to chess (whose terminology is still Persian. Checkmate is ‘Shah maut’. The king is dead) to the rise of the Shia messianic doctrine and esoteric sects, the impact of Persian culture on Islamic societies was transformational, not cosmetic. Even the theology of Christian Europe has its roots in ancient Persia. Ahriman, the Zorastrian deity of evil and darkness, was the prototype of Satan, Mephistopheles and Shaitan. It is also no coincidence that the only organised priesthood in the Islamic world exists in the Iran, the political Ayatollahs of Qum being the latest incarnation of the Zorastrian priests who were the kingmakers of the Sassanid empire."

even Islam itself is heavily influenced by Persian culture and traditions just google "Islamo-Persian culture"
C2C0F407-554A-4FC2-AC4A-AF528D9F273F.jpg

C21FE95A-127A-4E53-917B-469F71D25B18.jpg

750b7e8796_1475236316863.jpg

What has an internal Arab dynastic struggle (Umayyad vs Abbasid - both Arabs, 99.9% of the soldiers being Arab too) to do with Iranians again?

As for some 3 useless (not referenced nor sourced) photos made by I don't know who, am I supposed to take that seriously?:lol: Come on.

The claim that the veil/headscarf is Iranian in the first photo is enough to discredit it. The first recorded evidence of headscarfs being warn is from the Arab world. It was always worn by our nobility.

The earliest attested reference to veiling is found a Middle Assyrian law code dating from between 1400 and 1100 BC.[2] Assyria had explicit sumptuary laws detailing which women must veil and which women must not, depending upon the woman's class, rank, and occupation in society.[1] Female slaves and prostitutes were forbidden to veil and faced harsh penalties if they did so.[3] The Middle Assyrian law code states:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veil

Urban living? Is this a joke, because last time I checked the oldest cities in the world are located in the Arab world, not Iran and certainly no foreigners needed to teach us urbanization.

Same with the rest. Language? LOL. The first alphabet in the world was invented by our ancestors. The same alphabet that the pre-Islamic Persians adopted. We have the oldest attested pre-Islamic religions in the world. Oldest recorded books, laws etc. I could go on. The official language of the first Persian entity in history was Aramaic as well last time I checked. A language spoken by our ancestors and a language closely related to Arabic.

Sometimes I wonder, do Iranian nationalists even know their pre-Islamic history?

Arabic poetry is the most famous in the Muslim world. Arabs were always a nation of poets. Our most famous poets are pre-Islamic, to this day respected by all Arabs. To this very day Arabs are incredibly poetic. I don't know a single nation in the Muslim world where poetic competitions are watched by millions of people on national TV.

And once again pre-Islamic Iranian civilization = mostly Semitic civilization. The influence was WAY, WAY greater the other way around and the same is the case in Islamic times. No contest really.

Last edited:
Sharons master plan was to give Gaza back so we can witness the circus today
If conflict arise... the most basic denomination will arise... and that is "Religious denomination"...
And in History... there is a particular group who hated and fought your side... more than anyone combined in the entire Islamic History...
Chose wisely who you wish as your allies and enemies...

It's not Islam's reformation, it's Arabs' deformation .

PS: not even all Arabs, only those spoiled brats south of the Persian Gulf.

Hi, the main issue between Israel and other West Asian or North African countries is the issue of Palestinians. If that is resolved then there would be nothing to hate about Israelis.

According to Gaddafi, that issue is easily resolved by Israel and current Palestinian territories combining into a single democratic union.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom