What's new

An Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East

lol hardcore Arab nationalists talk about alliance with Israel which not humilate them only on the battlefield but also treated their fellow Palestinian Arab brothers like trash.

Is that what you gathered from reading the thread? I must congratulate your impressive reading comprehension skills. No offense.

As for "humiliation", no such thing. 1948 was a stalemate with Palestinians and Israelis gaining almost equal shares of the land. 1967 was a fiasco due to mostly internal Arab rivalries and mistrust and 1973 was an Egyptian victory where Egypt gained all what was lost in 1967.

You don't understand that 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are fellow Arabs (Arab Jews) and that 20% of Israel's population is Arab. In many ways this is an internal Arab conflict between Palestinian Arabs (majority Muslim with a Christian minority) and Arab Jews from across the Arab world coupled with that 1/3 of mostly Eastern European Zionists.

Anyway for almost all of recorded history, Jews were dominated by Arabs, so a nuclear armed Israel supported by the USA and entire West and world powers, showing their "power" against Palestinian kids aimed armed with stones or earlier Palestinian peasants, farmers, village dwellers, fishermen, city-dwellers, Bedouins etc. is not an achievement. Remove the Western funded nuclear weapons and Western tech and support, and the hostile Jews would not survive for more than 1 day against Arabs. Fact.

But anyway, how is that different from millions of Turks kissing the *** of Russia, the same country who has killed 10's of MILLIONS of actual Turks (Israel has not even killed 30.000 Palestinians in 80 years of fighting)?:crazy: We see them on PDF as well. Yet to see an Arab user on PDF blindly supporting Israel, let alone supporting Israel.

Anyway I am going to follow the advice of my ULTRA HARDCORE Arab nationalist @CamelGuy and bow out of this thread;

Rest of the photos are too graphic for my likening.

:lol:

Last edited:
Is that what you gathered from reading the thread? I must congratulate your impressive reading comprehension skills. No offense.

As for "humiliation", no such thing. 1948 was a stalemate with Palestinians and Israelis gaining almost equal shares of the land. 1967 was a fiasco due to mostly internal Arab rivalries and mistrust and 1973 was an Egyptian victory where Egypt gained all what was lost in 1967.

You don't understand that 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are fellow Arabs (Arab Jews) and that 20% of Israel's population is Arab. In many ways this is an internal Arab conflict between Palestinian Arabs (majority Muslim with a Christian minority) and Arab Jews from across the Arab world coupled with that 1/3 of mostly Eastern European Zionists.

Anyway for almost all of recorded history, Jews were dominated by Arabs, so a nuclear armed Israel supported by the USA and entire West and world powers, showing their "power" against Palestinian kids aimed armed with stones or earlier Palestinian peasants, farmers, village dwellers, fishermen, city-dwellers, Bedouins etc. is not an achievement. Remove the Western funded nuclear weapons and Western tech and support, and the hostile Jews would not survive for more than 1 day against Arabs. Fact.

But anyway, how is that different from millions of Turks kissing the *** of Russia, the same country who has killed 10's of MILLIONS of actual Turks (Israel has not even killed 30.000 Palestinians in 80 years of fighting)?:crazy: We see them on PDF as well. Yet to see an Arab user on PDF blindly supporting Israel, let alone supporting Israel.

Anyway I am going to follow the advice of my ULTRA HARDCORE Arab nationalist @CamelGuy

There is no reason to argue because there is only one way forward and that is our way, the way of pan-Arabism, the way of Allah azza w jal and the mutawaeen. Our focus and efforts should all be directed towards sharpening the sword of Arabism that we will carry forward.

That said I'm in Sweden right now and there's Arabs everywhere, feels like home having a shawarma shop in every corner. It beats doner kebab

There is no reason to argue because there is only one way forward and that is our way, the way of pan-Arabism, the way of Allah azza w jal and the mutawaeen. Our focus and efforts should all be directed towards sharpening the sword of Arabism that we will carry forward.

That said I'm in Sweden right now and there's Arabs everywhere, feels like home having a shawarma shop in every corner. It beats doner kebab
We MUST each have 10 kids from each wife for a total of 40.

I tried to suggest but the woman I talk to got mad, we must all try in the name of spreading Arabism, but in the end we can't go too far against our fellow Arab women

Beat her gently with a stick and serve her some kleicha afterwards to sweeten it all up.

Anyway I am actually impressed that after all this time, Arabs in the West keep getting many more children than natives let alone other Muslim groups and stick to internal marriages by large and preserving the culture and language fairly well. Depends on the family of course but my experience was largely positive. On the other hand there is a need for some virtual and physical mutaween patrolling, preferably with at least one member being a graduate from the Islamic University of Madinah, to beat some sense into some of the youngest elements among us, who are pushing the boundaries too much, this was my experience in Copenhagen and to a smaller degree France. Spain a bit the same but both Spain and France are less than Scandinavia and Netherlands I believe. Our Moroccan brothers in the Netherlands need a bit of discipline, especially the ones walking around Amsterdam.

The US lot seem to be in the worst state, but I might be wrong here, outside of our brother @Falcon29 (miss your presence here bro) who equals 100 mutaween alone. I am sure that all of Michigan (Dearborn) is fully Islamized by now. Great. But I also trust @Philip the Arab to do his duty here.

But who am I kidding, KSA has some work to do as well. For instance elements like those, should be prevented from corrupting the earth and crusaders like the bald American should be banned from entry!

:lol:

Are you in Malmoe? I have been there as well and it felt like Baghdad at times haha. Tons of Arabs indeed but I think there are more in Copenhagen but they are just spread out on more territory. Noeerobro is still the most Arab area of Scandinavia that I have seen but I have only been in Denmark and Sweden. Don't know anything about Norway or Finland. Not been in Stockholm either but I think that Malmoe is the Arab capital of Sweden at least. Don't know Sweden too well other than Malmoe. Gothenburg and Stockholm are probably the only ones that can compete.

Time to visit Germany and see what is going on there after the mass-influx of Syrians and others.

But nothing beats Marseille and the outskirts of Paris numbers wise or some areas of London (Edgware Road) in Europe.

Eurabia at full swing!

Last edited:
But who am I kidding, KSA has some work to do as well. For instance elements like those, should be prevented from corrupting the earth and crusaders like the bald American should be banned from entry!
I saw this video, this crusader should be imprisoned for being that close to that woman. Her father should man up and do what needs to be done.

Islamophobia is the pushing power of Europe Islamization...
No need for any Haram Police... The Enemies of Islam are doing the job...
They are feeding their own fall...

Yes, but it was obviously planned this would happen by God.

Ahhhhhhhhh, a nut now want to hide their shame and cowardice another way.
Death of hundred of thousands of Palestinian Muslims just went to waste, unfortunate.

You don't know us at all buddy. Off you go bum.

What to know!!
I know one thing conclusively, you have nothing between two ears.
After knowing this fact, no need to know anything else.;):rap:

Ahhhhhhhhh, a nut now want to hide their shame and cowardice another way.
Death of hundred of thousands of Palestinian Muslims just went to waste, unfortunate.

What to know!!
I know one thing conclusively, you have nothing between two ears.
After knowing this fact, no need to know anything else.;):rap:
Ok buddy, good job.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom