What's new

An Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East

What a serious action! Israel feels the heat probably lol

Being stripped of his citizenship for doing what he did/does seems like a quite serious action to me.

Saudi Arabia reportedly withdrew citizenship from pro-Israel journalist
Abdul Hameed Al-Ghabin publicly advocates the normalization of ties with Israel.

https://stepfeed.com/saudi-arabia-reportedly-withdrew-citizenship-from-pro-israel-journalist-2129

Why do you care if KSA or any other Arab country starts to have a genuine dialogue with a neighbor like Israel where almost 25% of the population is Arab (Muslim and Christian) and 2/3 of all Israeli Jews being Arab Jews, in order to try to find a political solution to this tiring conflict that has given the region nothing but trouble?

Your beloved Turkey was the first Muslim majority country in the world to recognize Israel. They had very close ties for decades and have to this very day. You have not yet to date uttered a word about that yet you are blabbering about Islam left and right and Muslim unity, while attacking KSA for some imaginary ties with Israel.

No wonder that non-Muslims make fun of the state of Muslim affairs with hypocrites like you walking around and "preaching".

All the while Arabs are hosting the largest Somalian diaspora in the world and have helped it stay afloat economically not withstanding the fact that you people have had closer ties to Arabs than any other Muslim people historically and you have more influences from the Arab world than any other region of the Muslim geography, as well (by far). Strange people on PDF, I tell you.

Last edited:
Not in a kingdom :)

I rather be a kingdom than a republic. Kingdoms/monarchies in Europe are more successful than their republican counterparts and a constitutional monarchy is a question of time in KSA, much like has occurred in neighboring Kuwait and Jordan already.

And since the Arab world is home to the oldest evidence of kingdoms/monarchies in the world (recorded history), we can say that this is quite an ancient tradition that is worthy of keeping intact. But you won't understand this since you are not familiar with the Arab world its history, culture, society, societal dynamics etc. You don't understand that tribes and clans (our nobility/aristocracy that pretty much every native citizen is a member of) wields an enormous importance on the ground and is what holds the glue of the country together in a otherwise very diverse country with huge regional differences and geographical distances and different regional histories and traditions and numerous clans and tribes, having often been at odds with each other in the past, yet that long ago no longer being a case.

Anyway being a kingdom or republic or whatever is of no importance here, every state can strip a national off his/her citizenship if that individual breaks a country's laws and engages in treacherous activities. KSA is no different.

https://stepfeed.com/saudi-arabia-reportedly-withdrew-citizenship-from-pro-israel-journalist-2129

a. If the Saudi citizen obtained another citizenship and violated Article 11 of this system.

b. If the Saudi citizen worked at the Armed Forces of a foreign government without obtaining the permission of the Saudi government.

c. If the Saudi citizen worked for the benefit of a foreign government during its wartime with the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

d. If the Saudi citizen accepted working for a foreign government or international organization and remained working for them despite the Saudi government's order for him to quit.

Clearly this individual was told time and time again to stop his circus but did not stop. Seeing how much Israeli officials love him, and the fact that Israel is basically an ethnic Arab country already, they will probably gladly take him. If that news is accurate to begin with. He can convert to Judaism for all I care as well and marry an Israeli Jew. This is his own business and his own life.

Last edited:
Being stripped of his citizenship for doing what he did/does seems like a quite serious action to me.

Why do you care if KSA or any other Arab country starts to have a genuine dialogue with a neighbor like Israel where almost 25% of the population is Arab (Muslim and Christian) and 2/3 of all Israeli Jews being Arab Jews, in order to try to find a political solution to this tiring conflict that has given the region nothing but trouble?

Your beloved Turkey was the first Muslim majority country in the world to recognize Israel. They had very close ties for decades and have to this very day. You have not yet to date uttered a word about that yet you are blabbering about Islam left and right and Muslim unity, while attacking KSA for some imaginary ties with Israel.

No wonder that non-Muslims make fun of the state of Muslim affairs with hypocrites like you walking around and "preaching".

All the while Arabs are hosting the largest Somalian diaspora in the world and have helped it stay afloat economically not withstanding the fact that you people have had closer ties to Arabs than any other Muslim people historically and you have more influences from the Arab world than any other region of the Muslim geography, as well (by far). Strange people on PDF, I tell you.

I cared about it because sometimes, if you can't make a difference in their (Palestinian) situation, you shouldn't be adding an insult to the injury. Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Arab countries don't have a border with Israel. Therefore, there is no compelling reason of why they would be rushing to this formal recognition when Lebanon and Syria next door don't have that formal relationship with that apartheid entity.

Btw, I shared that Saudi journalist was stripped off citizenship to show it is not an official Saudi policy to recognize Israel and have a formal relationship with Israel.

Islam is not a tangible asset that anybody can own. From a Muslim POV Islam is a universal religion and has absolutely nothing to do with Arabs. But everything to do with almighty Allah. From POV of a non Muslim it's just a fable. So you take your pick.

I can't hide the fact that I am enjoying the exposure of Arab sheeks for what they are. Yesterday's camel jockeys with oil now flowing from their ears and think just because they can own Lambos they are special. More to the point I am really celebrating recent events [even if the lesson has been expensive] and see all thopse Arab cuckolds writhing and sliming to cover up the reality. That Arans suck Israeli's, Americans and now have began to take a liking for Gangus as well.
Good to know about your personal views but kindly stick to the thread topic and try not to be as insulting as you generally are! Do mind the language!

Even the masters no longer conceal their relationship, but the slaves' attempt in the opposite direction is quite ridiculous.

Saudi journalist(!) Mohammed Saud, known for his close proximity to the Crown Prince MBS of KSA, made a live video call with Netanyahu.

▪ Saud conveyed his support to Netanyahu and asked all Israeli citizens to vote for Netanyahu.

Even the masters no longer conceal their relationship, but the slaves' attempt in the opposite direction is quite ridiculous.

Saudi journalist(!) Mohammed Saud, known for his close proximity to the Crown Prince MBS of KSA, made a live video call with Netanyahu.

▪ Saud conveyed his support to Netanyahu and asked all Israeli citizens to vote for Netanyahu.

That's not Netanyahu speaking, if people like you rule this world we'll all be doomed. This content is what the average street monkey falls for, that's why education is so important and you can use some too.

That aside you're still trading with Israel so stfu already

They’ve come down so low these Arabs. I remember Lebanese commanders serving tea to Israeli soldiers during the 2006 conflict after that I lost respect for these people.

Also what was name of Pak Air Force Officer who blasted Lebanon for not building their defenses and instead investing money into nude beaches and stuff and crying and was then reprimanded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom