What's new

An Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East

"an Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East" is it supposed to be a news? & yogurt is white?
Well the existence of such an alliance has been out there for a long time & known by many but the point is what the purpose of announcing it now? what have these lifeless creatures plotted?

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iran/history-aryans.htm
read it seems like you misunderstood the concept of Aryan race and European white race. indeed Iranians are Aryans and it was Europeans that tried to attach themselves to us in their journey to understand where they came from.
the Nazis sign is actually a chalipa (which is the root of salib in your language) which means cross.
no one claimed Iranians are whiter than Swedish people but we are Aryans.

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iran/history-aryans.htm
read it seems like you misunderstood the concept of Aryan race and European white race. indeed Iranians are Aryans and it was Europeans that tried to attach themselves to us in their journey to understand where they came from.
the Nazis sign is actually a chalipa (which is the root of salib in your language) which means cross.
no one claimed Iranians are whiter than Swedish people but we are Aryans.

Even though this has nothing to do with the topic, I will reply, as you mentioned me.

First of all there is nothing called an "Aryan" or "European race". Europeans, just like Arabs and Iranians (excluding the people of African origins or Mongoloid Turkic origins) are a Caucasian race genetically and appearance wise. Europe is a geography, not some distinct race. Middle East as well. Caucasus as well. That does not mean that Europeans don't have their own (many) distinct languages, cultures, genetic history etc. like any other region of the world.

Aryan, from what I know, means noble. It was never a specific people/ethnicity in history. In academia today Aryan is only used in connection to Indo-Aryan languages which are spoken mostly in India and South Asia and its speakers come from varied origins spanning from Sri Lankans to Kashmiris with little or no genetic connection.

Similarly Europeans did not originate from Iran, lol. Most Europeans are genetically descendants of Neolithic farmers that colonized Europe and introduced farming and civilization. Those Neolithic farmers originated in the Arab world, later also spreading farming/agriculture to modern-day Iran and Anatolia later for them to move towards Europe. I explained this in detail as did the sources that I used.

Those who are not of Neolithic origins, are from the Russian steppe (Yamnaya) which gave rise to the Indo-European languages some 4500 years ago.

For example Basques in Spain (an ethnic group) speak a language that is not related to any language in the world but genetically they are identical to their Indo-European speaking Spanish countrymen. So what occurred in Europe (not all of it) was mostly a linguistic shift, not a few 10.000 nomads from the Russian steppes, somehow killing all the natives (Neolithic people) of Europe. This is similar to Iran, vast majority of Iranians are native to the Iranian plateau despite speaking a language that originated in Central Asia.

I don't know if you don't know this but Arabs, Caucasians (people from Caucasus who speak languages that belong to the Caucasian branch - in other words languages related to no other in the region), Turks etc. cluster closer to Europeans and are located closer to Europe than Iranians. But overall us Middle Easterners and Europeans belong to the same wider race (Caucasian race) and aside from clustering with each other, we cluster mostly with other Caucasian populations in nearby Europe, Caucasus, Northern Africa, Horn of Africa and South Asia. Rest is semantics.

Last edited:
Iraq got ruled by Iranian dynasties longer than even Arab ones, Achaemanids, Parthians, Sassanids. Around 1,200 years, in general the Iranian influence on Arabs is very strong. Yes the caliphate managed to beat the Sassanids but that doesn't change the fact of vast Iranian influence on Arabs, even in Caliphate time , the caliphate itself was heavily designed after the Sassanids. For example, Rome (the real western Rome) fell 400 years earlier to Germanic tribes, the Iranian empires survived a long time, its also only some hardcore delusional nationalist Arabs that insult Iranians, most Arabs you talk too are actually positive about their history with Persians and are happy to acknowledge Persian influence on their History and culture.

BTW,

Even Saddam was proud of the Parthian/Sassanid history of Iraq, he wanted to rebuild Ctesiphon (former Parthian/Sassanid capital in Iraq) and proudly putted it on Iraqi money and stamps.

tqdrdqr.jpg

So the next time i suggest you to tone it down and be humble. You ain't talking to some barbar nomad folks here. You know who the Persians are, so be humble and learn to respect.
Ctesiphon is Iraqi architecture was built in Iraq because the Iranians were nomads who copied everything from Iraq from flags, symbols, dress, alphabet, culture and architecture. Even the so called library of khuzestan was filled with books and translations of Assyrian science.

But for the record even though the Iranians were nomads who adopted the Iraqi civilization they added many things to human civilizations unlike the Turko-Mongol losers who even after the invaded China, India, Central Asia and Middle East they never done anything good to humanity. Their cities which they Brag about like Bukhara, merv, Samarkand, Izmir, Constantinople are all Iranian and Greek cities. Their most famous architecture mimar sinan was of the Greek Armenian background, their gaint cannons were made by Hungarian engineer named orban. So you see you can feel sorry about these losers who never invented things of their own they even claim ibn sina as türk :lol:

Last edited:
Even though this has nothing to do with the topic, I will reply, as you mentioned me.

First of all there is nothing called an "Aryan" or "European race". Europeans, just like Arabs and Iranians (excluding the people of African origins or Mongoloid Turkic origins) are a Caucasian race genetically and appearance wise. Europe is a geography, not some distinct race. Middle East as well. Caucasus as well. That does not mean that Europeans don't have their own (many) distinct languages, cultures, genetic history etc. like any other region of the world.

Aryan, from what I know, means noble. It was never a specific people/ethnicity in history. In academia today Aryan is only used in connection to Indo-Aryan languages which are spoken mostly in India and South Asia and its speakers come from varied origins spanning from Sri Lankans to Kashmiris with little or no genetic connection.

Similarly Europeans did not originate from Iran, lol. Most Europeans are genetically descendants of Neolithic farmers that colonized Europe and introduced farming and civilization. Those Neolithic farmers originated in the Arab world, later also spreading farming/agriculture to modern-day Iran and Anatolia later for them to move towards Europe. I explained this in detail as did the sources that I used.

Those who are not of Neolithic origins, are from the Russian steppe (Yamnaya) which gave rise to the Indo-European languages some 4500 years ago.

For example Basques in Spain (an ethnic group) speak a language that is not related to any language in the world but genetically they are identical to their Indo-European speaking Spanish countrymen. So what occurred in Europe (not all of it) was mostly a linguistic shift, not a few 10.000 nomads from the Russian steppes, somehow killing all the natives (Neolithic people) of Europe. This is similar to Iran, vast majority of Iranians are native to the Iranian plateau despite speaking a language that originated in Central Asia.

I don't know if you don't know this but Arabs, Caucasians (people from Caucasus who speak languages that belong to the Caucasian branch - in other words languages related to no other in the region), Turks etc. cluster closer to Europeans and are located closer to Europe than Iranians. But overall us Middle Easterners and Europeans belong to the same wider race (Caucasian race) and aside from clustering with each other, we cluster mostly with other Caucasian populations in nearby Europe, Caucasus, Northern Africa, Horn of Africa and South Asia. Rest is semantics.
my point is Aryan is a term people used to describe every person belonging to 3 main clan in Iran, but people right now think Iranians are the ones that trying to attach themselves to Europeans by calling themselves Aryans and that pisses me off.
obviously Iran was not an island that Aryans claim it and inhabitable it, there were local kingdoms in Azerbaijan, jeroft, sistan, elam and other parts. how Aryan clans took power from locals in quite similar to how Turks did same to Persian samanid and buyids.
i really don't like it to discuss about race of people but this particular subject annoys me.

my point is Aryan is a term people used to describe every person belonging to 3 main clan in Iran, but people right now think Iranians are the ones that trying to attach themselves to Europeans by calling themselves Aryans and that pisses me off.
obviously Iran was not an island that Aryans claim it and inhabitable it, there were local kingdoms in Azerbaijan, jeroft, sistan, elam and other parts. how Aryan clans toke power from locals in quite similar to how Turks did same to Persian samanid and buyids.
i really don't like it to discuss about race of people but this particular subject annoys me.

Aryan means noble. There was never in history a single ethnicity that was called Aryan. Which 3 tribes in Iran call themselves Aryan? The Turkic speaking Azeris? The Arabs in Khuzestan (ancient Elam)? The Baloch in Baluchistan? The Bakhtiaris? The Persians? From what I know you Iranians, don't have a word for Persian in your language. You call yourself Iranian and that is obviously a historical designation and if you wrote that instead of Aryan, I would not have objected and agreed.

Europeans don't call themselves Aryans, lol, it was some fairytale story of Nazis who ventured into Tibet looking for some imaginary lost Europeans (which never was the case of course) and started measuring the skulls of local Tibetans trying to claim them as Europeans.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938–39_German_expedition_to_Tibet

But you must know already, at least a simple look at DNA tests, will show that almost every Iranian is native to the Iranian plateau irrespective of his ethnic group which puts the "Aryan theory" to bed. What occurred was that steppes/nomads from Central Asia entered the Iranian plateau roughly 3000 years ago and the elites of them imposed themselves on the locals (for instance where are Elamites today in Southern and Western Iran, did all those people disappear suddenly?, of course not) and the main group of them were the Persians.

Ctesiphon is Iraqi architecture was built in Iraq because the Iranians were nomads who copied everything from Iraq from flags, symbols, dress, alphabet, culture and architecture. Even the so called library of khuzestan was filled with books and translations of Assyrian science.

But for the record even though the Iranians were nomads who adopted the Iraqi civilization they added many things to human civilizations unlike the Turko-Mongol losers who even after the invaded China, India, Central Asia and Middle East they never done anything good to humanity. Their cities which they Brag about like Bukhara, merv, Samarkand, Izmir, Constantinople are all Iranian and Greek cities. Their most famous architecture mimar sinan was of the Greek Armenian background, their gaint cannons were made by Hungarian engineer named orban. So you see you can feel sorry about these losers who never invented things of their own they even claim ibn sina as türk :lol:

The real ethnic Iranics that inhabited Central Asia (Scythians) were indeed nomads but they have little to nothing to do with Iranians (old as ancient) who are natives of the Iranian plateau. For example Elam is much more native to Iran and Iranians than say Scythians.

Again this is the never ending discussion about actual DNA/ancestry and what a language the people speak. People from Comorros (small island in the Indian Ocean next to Madagascar that Arabs discovered and later some inhabited it but mostly people from Africa migrated there) speak Arabic today but most of them are obviously of an African stock, similar to the Turks (Anatolians) being of mostly native origin, outside of the 10% percent or so Turkic that they might have.

Or the Basque and other ethnic groups in Spain who speak totally different languages (not same family) but who are identical genetically.

Anyway all this does not matter in the real world and outside of PDF. Nor is this about the topic of this thread which many trolls have already derailed with their usual Arab nonsense. I tried to write several serious and long posts describing the situation and had some interesting discussions with a few users and that is that. No harm meant and as I already wrote many times, I have no problem with Iranians unless they are anti-Arab as is the case with every Arab that I know and I don't believe that the average Iranian hates non-hostile Arabs either, at least this is not my experience. Even online.

And the only reason why I discuss such topics is because I am interested in history and to understand the region's history better, be it the Arab world or Middle East, I have also read extensively about the human migration history in the region, DNA, linguistic history etc. as it is part of the overall story whether people like it or not or feel comfortable about it. In any case nobody today define their identity based on what haplogroup they belong to, that would be absurd so this is harmless stuff. I don't subscribe to a notion of people x or y being superior to people x or y. Only in historical achievements, never any racial nonsense. Arabs don't obsess about race, this is why we have so many minorities in the Arab world, including Iranians of all ethnic groups (Arab, Baloch, Persian, Bakhtiari, Kurd etc.) if anyone was ever in doubt. Or our Afro-Arab community that numbers almost 10 million people across the Arab world. In Hijaz alone, there are people of every ethnic group in the Muslim world due to 1400 years of Hajj and Umrah alone.

Last edited:
My friend you cant be serious , just google "Persian influence on the caliphate" or "Persian influence on Arabs" and you will see thousands of Arab written sources talking about the vast persian influence on Arabs here this on as example, its even written by a Saudi LoL,

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/editorials-columns/persian-undercurrent-in-islamic-civilisation

"In Arab politics, the Abbasid empire was the most palpable synthesis of the ancient Persian imperial tradition. A Persian convert to Islam, Abu Muslim, led the Korasani warriors who overthrew Marwan II, the last Ummayad caliph and destroyed the Syrian Arab aristocracy of the Damascus caliphate. Abu Jaffer Al Mansur, the second Abbasid caliph, founded Baghdad on the site of the ancient Persian citadel of Ctesiphon on the Tigris. His imperial, bureaucratic state was dominated by Persian elites who ran the politics and army of the Abbasid empire for centuries. Caliph Haroun Rashid’s most powerful vizier was the Persian Jaffer Barmakid. Caliph Mamoun revolted against his brother Amin from Khurasan, Mehdi appointed a Shia Imam as his successor to appease his restive Persian subjects. The Alf Laila (the Thousand and One Nights) were written by a Persian and, once the Baghdad Caliphate disintegrated under the Mongol holocaust, petty princelings created Persian dynasties from Herat to Azerbaijan for the first time since the Arab conquest of Iran. From the ancient communications networks of Cyrus the Great (adopted by Caliph Mansur as his postal and secret police service, the barid) to chess (whose terminology is still Persian. Checkmate is ‘Shah maut’. The king is dead) to the rise of the Shia messianic doctrine and esoteric sects, the impact of Persian culture on Islamic societies was transformational, not cosmetic. Even the theology of Christian Europe has its roots in ancient Persia. Ahriman, the Zorastrian deity of evil and darkness, was the prototype of Satan, Mephistopheles and Shaitan. It is also no coincidence that the only organised priesthood in the Islamic world exists in the Iran, the political Ayatollahs of Qum being the latest incarnation of the Zorastrian priests who were the kingmakers of the Sassanid empire."

even Islam itself is heavily influenced by Persian culture and traditions just google "Islamo-Persian culture"
C2C0F407-554A-4FC2-AC4A-AF528D9F273F.jpg

C21FE95A-127A-4E53-917B-469F71D25B18.jpg

750b7e8796_1475236316863.jpg
And you didn’t mention that the things that arabs adopted from Persians that they were adopted by Persians from the Iraqi Mesopotamian civilizations. Even nowruz which you celebrate have Iraqi Babylonian and mandaean roots. Which many people falsely claim it’s Iranian holiday.

Aryan means noble
true
There was never in history a single ethnicity that was called Aryan
both true and wrong, Sassanian used to refer their country Iranshahr means a big city named Iran (where aryans live). after some time the term used to describe people religion, attitude and behavior turned to their name.
Which 3 tribes in Iran call themselves Aryan?
medians, persians and parts.
From what I know you Iranians, don't have a word for Persian in your language
what that means??

"Allah would not leave the believers in that [state] you are in [presently] until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the unseen. But [instead], Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills, so believe in Allah and His messengers. And if you believe and fear Him, then for you is a great reward."

[Aal Imraan 3:179]

And now imagine that those same people you call losers: the Turko-Mongols F-ed your women’s “camel toes” for so many years that if you try to count to reach the number you will fall asleep... :D

And now imagine that those same people you call losers: the Turko-Mongols F-ed your women’s “camel toes” for so many years that if you try to count to reach the number you will fall asleep... :D
Actually the mongol rule didn’t last long also the mongol killed more turds than they killed arabs:lol:

The other thing is why you disgusting animals are proud of invading and raping others even though you yourself are a product of central Asian asiatic tribes raping Anatolian gypsies which created the great Turkish race:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom