What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

GG you let the pride of this nation become a joke by letting Germans build it because you can’t keep your corruption in check. Good job. Also don’t cry when those tanks are very low quality and the German media cries about why Germany allows us to use altay in battles. I could rip through walls right now. Pieces of shit.

Delayed the project for 2 years so their buddies could get ready and suck German d*** in the end. This project is dead for me and anyone who calls altay Turkish should stop lying to themselves. Btw @Bismarck I’m gonna fully support you making fun of anybody calling this tank Turkish anymore.

You know exactly why they delayed it for the last two years. So the can give it to their buddies at BMC who have no experience whatsoever. And BMC knows this so they begged the Germans to build the tanks for them which the Germans will use against us every single time we do anything with those tanks. So much for “Turkish” tank.
Somehow it looks like somobody at Otokar seems to be very big buddie of yours.

GG you let the pride of this nation become a joke by letting Germans build it because you can’t keep your corruption in check. Good job. Also don’t cry when those tanks are very low quality and the German media cries about why Germany allows us to use altay in battles. I could rip through walls right now. Pieces of shit.

Delayed the project for 2 years so their buddies could get ready and suck German d*** in the end. This project is dead for me and anyone who calls altay Turkish should stop lying to themselves. Btw @Bismarck I’m gonna fully support you making fun of anybody calling this tank Turkish anymore.

You know exactly why they delayed it for the last two years. So the can give it to their buddies at BMC who have no experience whatsoever. And BMC knows this so they begged the Germans to build the tanks for them which the Germans will use against us every single time we do anything with those tanks. So much for “Turkish” tank.

Congratulations. The German - South Korean will be a formidable tank. Altay will be a result of two technology power houses. Germany and S. Korea.

While I am happy that this tank is tank is finally ready for production, I hate how they chose BMC. Otokar spent years designing this tank and the government just decides to award production rights to BMC for political reasons. Seriously sick of AKP's antics. The Altay tank could've been in production years ago if our government didn't get 'tricked'.

And now after wasting more than a year they finally choose the company which will carry out production... and of course it's not the company which designed and tested it, no. It's a company which is owned by Erdogan supporters.

We should never allow politician's to interfere with our military projects.

Edit: I misread something and thought that they awarded the tender to BMC, but obviously there's just rumours which claim that it will be handed to BMC. Regardless of who wins, I'm pissed off at how they're dragging this on. Our first batch should have been complete a year ago.

Last edited:
Let's see maybe we will bury it under tons of sand and buy a german tank.. Inönürdogan can sell us it as the best possible option we had

We need someone who is 100% Patriotic and serves for his country and people.
I can't see it anymore that the Syrian Arabs have it easier in Turkey than Turkish citizen...

Otokar is the only one who has the right and know how to build this Tank.
Milli ve Yerli, my a$$... only fools believe that shit.

We need someone who is 100% Patriotic and serves for his country and people.
I can't see it anymore that the Syrian Arabs have it easier in Turkey than Turkish citizen...

Otokar is the only one who has the right and know how to build this Tank.
Milli ve Yerli, my a$$... only fools believe that shit.

Unfortunately for Turkey it has much more of those than it needs to... many of whom are on sweet government payed jobs and positions or just do it out of love for the free coal and pasta they get before elections and will defend their bosses even if they take a sh*t in front of the cameras and start throwing it in the cheering crowd in front of them.

You can’t expect from people like those to have critical thinking and free will. I don’t know if it’s due to bad education or some sort of brainwashing but with so many people in Turkey like this it will never be a normal country.

Chill guys, it hasn't been awarded yet, and you may be right that BMC will get it (which would suck), but I get the impression that you guys are being way too pessimistic about this. As if you're preparing to rant your dissatisfaction higher than you're already doing.

Without any institutions to keep governments in check these tenders are not very transparent, not anymore. If only the BAFO were published for the people to see we'd have a better understanding of who might win.

Chill guys, it hasn't been awarded yet, and you may be right that BMC will get it (which would suck), but I get the impression that you guys are being way too pessimistic about this. As if you're preparing to rant your dissatisfaction higher than you're already doing.

Without any institutions to keep governments in check these tenders are not very transparent, not anymore. If only the BAFO were published for the people to see we'd have a better understanding of who might win.

BAFO = Best and FINAL offer

We past 4,5 BAFOs for what?
I bet 100€ that OTOKAR always gived the better offer, but corruption is reallity and normal in Turkey.

BMC is not able to build a Tank!
Otokar designed Altay and Urban Version of it!
DCGthTFWsAAhMZy.jpg

BMC
BMC_tactical_armoured_wheeled_vehicle_Turkey_Turkish_Defence_Industry_at_IDEX_2011_001.jpg

As I just can't believe that Otokar and Koc family have so many fans for free I'll say the corruption has reached this forum aswell so I'm for BMC, just for fun. They just screem for Otokar and their patriotism but no one says that Otokar just made the dev. for Altay as part of contract which brought them $500 m payed by gov.! That patriotism was very expensive.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom