What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Bu iş birliğinden her iki tarafın da fayda sağlayacağını kaydeden Yıldırım, "Daha fazla Almanya’ya getirir çünkü makineler Almanya’dan geliyor. Önemli aksamlar Almanya’dan geliyor. Daha basit parçalar Türkiye’de yapılıyor" değerlendirmesinde bulundu.

What the phuck is the point of Altay then? Should have just bought Leopard 2A5, 15 years ago...
Hope he's talking about Leopard modernisations...

Told ya incompetent. They gonna give the contract to BMC who won't be able to do it and they know it and now they try to bring in Rheinmetall to do it for BMC.

Bu iş birliğinden her iki tarafın da fayda sağlayacağını kaydeden Yıldırım, "Daha fazla Almanya’ya getirir çünkü makineler Almanya’dan geliyor. Önemli aksamlar Almanya’dan geliyor. Daha basit parçalar Türkiye’de yapılıyor" değerlendirmesinde bulundu.

What the phuck is the point of Altay then? Should have just bought Leopard 2A5, 15 years ago...
Hope he's talking about Leopard modernisations...
So much for ''National Tank''....
In the end we will end up producing german engines in license and cant export them anywhere.

giphy.gif

But at least Erdogans friends make millions...

So much for ''National Tank''....
In the end we will end up producing german engines in license and cant export them anywhere.

giphy.gif

But at least Erdogans friends make millions...

If it is like that it will be big mistake for Turkey.

Maybe they can share the project like 250 otokar, 250 bmc, 250 fnss.

Other wise project will be more delayed and less benefit for Turkey. Btw i hate koc group but they have more capabilities, they deserve Altay mbt project for sure.

Told ya incompetent. They gonna give the contract to BMC who won't be able to do it and they know it and now they try to bring in Rheinmetall to do it for BMC.

BMC builds only the Engine, not the Tanks!

What is the problem...on who does it...if the Tank and Engine & Cie...do not come with restricted foreign sales and has full TR ownership?

What is the problem...on who does it...if the Tank and Engine & Cie...do not come with restricted foreign sales and has full TR ownership?

Well some people think they should give KOC the tender, no way! The thing is when kemalist wher in the power back those days ther was 2 companies who have get most of the state tender. That was KOC and SABANCI, with ther group with Turkis bussines man. So the tide have changed and they are not getting anymore big tender:-).And ther is now something like is not far, well they have get the tender easily back in the days.

Ther is now competition, back in the days ther was not much companies. I hope they wont give Koc....

Well some people think they should give KOC the tender, no way! The thing is when kemalist wher in the power back those days ther was 2 companies who have get most of the state tender. That was KOC and SABANCI, with ther group with Turkis bussines man. So the tide have changed and they are not getting anymore big tender:-).And ther is now something like is not far, well they have get the tender easily back in the days.

Ther is now competition, back in the days ther was not much companies. I hope they wont give Koc....
What an utter BS, we had this talk last week i expessed my concern regarding the corruption and now we see the result and i tell you again, we will end up building german engines under license.
And then imagine in a future conflict when Germany once again puts sanctions and we need to leave the tanks behind in battlefield but at least BMC got the tender not kemalist kuffars!

What an utter BS, we had this talk last week i expessed my concern regarding the corruption and now we see the result and i tell you again, we will end up building german engines under license.
And then imagine in a future conflict when Germany once again puts sanctions and we need to leave the tank behind in battlefield but at least BMC got the tender not kemalist kuffars!

Corruption about what? Ther is competition going on and only what i read on the forum is Koc worker who are talking about corruption. Untill day 1 when bmc show up people wher talking about corruption:-). if ther will be really german engine build then i would prefer koc. But is ther something like that? Well maybe koc wil get the tender who nows. Well i am for competition and i am not for 1 company.

If it is like that it will be big mistake for Turkey.

Maybe they can share the project like 250 otokar, 250 bmc, 250 fnss.

Other wise project will be more delayed and less benefit for Turkey. Btw i hate koc group but they have more capabilities, they deserve Altay mbt project for sure.

When I read the statement, I am ashamed unfortunately so I didn’t want to share it in PDF. While many national institutes like FNSS, Otokar have proven capabilities on tracked vehicles to design/develop/produce country’s first national tank, Politicians are begging a country like Germany, who impose sanctions to Turkey regularly, to give the most strategic tender of land vehicle sector to a friend incapable company called BMC having JV with Germans but has not a single experience/capability (put design a tank aside) to assemble produced parts for an tracked vehicle called Altay. They are good at wheeled vehicles and they have already secured huge deals (1500+Kirpi, 700Vuran...) but what is the reason of this greed at the cost of destroying national benefits?

Most probably, we will beg germany to design Altay Block2 in a few years to feed same company.

Corruption about what? Ther is competition going on and only what i read on the forum is Koc worker who are talking about corruption. Untill day 1 when bmc show up people wher talking about corruption:-). if ther will be really german engine build then i would prefer koc. But is ther something like that? Well maybe koc wil get the tender who nows. Well i am for competition and i am not for 1 company.
Oh please as if its isnt clear BMC is gonna get the tender no matter what.

If that isnt corruption then i dont know what:

BMC 751 milyona satıldı, sadece arsası 1,5 milyar ediyor

'BMC’nin gelirini kasasına indiren Ethem Sancak, borcu TMSF’ye yıktı'

When I read the statement, I am ashamed unfortunately so I didn’t want to share it in PDF. While many national institutes like FNSS, Otokar have proven capabilities on tracked vehicles to design/develop/produce country’s first national tank, Politicians are begging a country like Germany, who impose sanctions to Turkey regularly, to give the most strategic tender of land vehicle sector to a friend incapable company called BMC having JV with Germans but has not a single experience/capability (put design a tank aside) to assemble produced parts for an tracked vehicle called Altay. They are good at wheeled vehicles and they have already secured huge deals (1500+Kirpi, 700Vuran...) but what is the reason of this greed at the cost of destroying national benefits?

Most probably, we will beg germany to design Altay Block2 in a few years to feed same company.

This is a disgrace. Otokar and FNSS are easily capable to produce Altay. Otokar even designed and produced the AHT version themselves besides designing and producing a NG-IFV with Tulpar. But they are gonna give it to a company whose whole expertise lies in a MRAP they made with the help of international firms. That is why they have been delaying the decision for over a year now. They know that they will be heavily criticised for taking BMC and now beg the germans to build the tank for BMC in Turkey under a "cooperation" we all know that BMC will do nothing other than plaster its name above the project for self gain. And the moment we want to sell the tank to our Azeri brothers or Pakistan Germany will veto it and our country will be embarassed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom