What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Well, doesn't that depend on whether we manage to build a domestic engine before the germans get out of their holes and start delivering ?

Milli tank yaptik guya icine koyacak motor bulamiyoruz amk. :(

If the Ukrainian engine isn't strong enough for Turkey's needs and they can't present an improved version within a sensible time-frame, what other alternative solutions are there? I mean, Ukraine is an occupied, war-torn country. How realistic is it for Turkey to expect them to deliver a 1800HP engine on time?

Milli tank yaptik guya icine koyacak motor bulamiyoruz amk. :(

If the Ukrainian engine isn't strong enough for Turkey's needs and they can't present an improved version within a sensible time-frame, what other alternative solutions are there? I mean, Ukraine is an occupied, war-torn country. How realistic is it for Turkey to expect them to deliver a 1800HP engine on time?

Ukraine is an EU/ USTATES occupied country. Not occupied by Russia, Russia is multiethnic they share same language and religion. Ukrainians were misleaded by the EU.
The last weak coup try was done by the US clown Saakaschwili who wants Asylum in Germany.
Thats good for Türkiye.

image.jpeg

well, I was in Ankara until friday, and I had the pleasure of meeting a young engineer who was working for Koc, I asked him why we're not making an engine for Altay, and he said we could, but it was all bogged down because of politics. I sure hope those politics stop being a hindrance.

Back
Top Bottom