What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

It was their estimation IF the contract could be signed in January 2017.

It didn't. That is literally what is written in that table. o_O

It was their estimation IF the contract could be signed in January 2017.

It didn't. That is literally what is written in that table. o_O
If it was signed in January, would they be able to start serial production (including motor) on time in 2018 or 2019?

Ortada kaporta ve aksesuarlar dışında bir şey yok benim gördüğüm.Nasıl seri üretimden bahsediyorlar aklım almıyor. Belki de bizim bilmediğimiz kozmik top secret bişi vardır. Kim bilir...

If it was signed in January, would they be able to start serial production (including motor) on time in 2018 or 2019?

Ortada kaporta ve aksesuarlar dışında bir şey yok benim gördüğüm.Nasıl seri üretimden bahsediyorlar aklım almıyor. Belki de bizim bilmediğimiz kozmik top secret bişi vardır. Kim bilir...
I think everything is ready except the engine, the ADS and I am not sure what is the state of the armor. It was said before that maybe the first 250 tanks will have most probably MTU engine untill the local engine is ready. @cabatli_53 @Combat-Master masters can you summarize on what level is Altay at the moment? What is the state of the armor of the tank and are the other systems fully ready except the engine and ADS of course? Also what are the last expected specs and also what the tank will have in matter of high technology communications and other specifications that will be very advanced or even unique for Altay? There are a lot of rumors circulating the internet and polluting the information so can we say something about that?

There are approximately 2 years between January 2017-December 2018. Enough time to setup serial production line and start low-rate initial production..

I personally like him. If that is true then it will be 1 year late from schedule. I want to see it as fast as possible!
Motor tasarım ihalesine daha yeni çıktılar. 1 Yıl içinde tasarım/geliştirme/deneme matematiksel olarak olasılık dahilinde ama pratikte mümkün değil.

Ha, hazır motor alırlarsa bir yerlerden o zaman belki ama yine de 2019'a yetişmesi zor çünkü yabancı motorun Altay'a adaptasyonu, testler, bürokratik süreç vs var..

Motor tasarım ihalesine daha yeni çıktılar. 1 Yıl içinde tasarım/geliştirme/deneme matematiksel olarak olasılık dahilinde ama pratikte mümkün değil.

Ha, hazır motor alırlarsa bir yerlerden o zaman belki ama yine de 2019'a yetişmesi zor çünkü yabancı motorun Altay'a adaptasyonu, testler, bürokratik süreç vs var..

First off, I thought we all speak same language here?

Secondly, Local engine won't be ready until second or third batch. So this batch must likely will have mtu engine.

First off, I thought we all speak same language here?

Secondly, Local engine won't be ready until second or third batch. So this batch must likely will have mtu engine.
You are right. I should have written in English. Sorry.

Ama ülkemdeki rezillikleri yabancı dilde açıkça yazmaya gönlüm elvermiyor. Gerçi herkes neyin ne olduğunu bizden iyi biliyor ya..

First batch of 250 altay will have mtu engine. The decision is already been made.

Back
Top Bottom