What's new

Akhand Bharat possible, will be good for Pakistan, says RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat

#uck off. You are delusional. There is nothing India can offer to Pakistan that we don’t already have. We are better people and Indians just want be associated with us.

ALL things indian just make us want to:

:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

It's possible in Delhi sultanate mughal empire kind of scenario...

India has never been united under Hindu rule... It was under Muslim and Christian rule

If that's what you guys want, then let indian Muslims or non-Muslim indians all become communists. NOTHING to do with Pakistan or Pakistanis. Don't know why you are posting here.

I am posting here because someone from India has spoken about Akhand Bharat and that issue concerns both Pakistanis and Indians.

Islam and its teachings are perfect on its own merit. we dont need communism or any other ism. if islam is followed and implemented properly, we have a God fearing society with no racism, no poverty, and justice for all. islam and muslims dont need communism to accomplish this. there is no need to mix the teachings from the divine with the ramblings from the godless.

Well, as you will have read in that underlined section, Islam allows private property. But even with the evolved laws of Islam this allowance leads to disputes. In India there are about 40 million pending court cases. Many of these are property disputes. And some of these disputers will be Muslims who couldn't get a satisfactory judgement under the Islamic personal law boards in the country.

But if at first itself property is not made a personal ownership but is a public one - a commons - that is governed by some committee on behalf of the masses, almost no dispute will occur. Simple.

Last edited:
Well, as you will have read in that underlined section, Islam allows private property. Even with the evolved laws of Islam this allowance leads to disputes. In India there are about 40 million pending court cases. Many of these are property disputes. And some of these disputers will be Muslims who couldn't get a satisfactory judgement under the Islamic personal law boards in the country.

But if at first itself property is not made a personal ownership but is a public one - a commons - that is governed by some committee on behalf of the masses, almost no dispute will occur. Simple.

there is nothing wrong with private property as long its not excessive. communism's views on this matter are irrelevant for muslims. the only people that become communists are dreamers.

ALL things indian just make us want to:

:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:
Pakistanis are better looking, our language is better, our food is better, our clothes are better, our manners are better, our hygiene is better, our literature and poetry is better, we are more tolerant, we are more charitable, we are cleaner, the list goes on. If we associate with Indian it make them feel better about themselves.

Pakistanis are better looking, our language is better, our food is better, our clothes are better, our manners are better, our hygiene is better, our literature and poetry is better, we are more tolerant, we are more charitable, we are cleaner, the list goes on. If we associate with Indian it make them feel better about themselves.

Absolutely

Someone needs to ask him, first unify yourself.

The North and South Indians hate each other.
The East is another world, people don't even see them as Indian.
The Central regions are also some lawless tribal mixture.
They haven't created a unified nation in 70 years, and he is dreaming about a fantasy called Bharat Mata, a term invented a little over 100 years ago, bloody nutcases.

This is how they talk about their own people.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ans-bjps-tarun-vijay/articleshow/58065423.cms

Fucking hell for these Asians to be living under india

I am posting here because someone from India has spoken about Akhand Bharat and that issue concerns both Pakistanis and Indians.

Well, as you will have read in that underlined section, Islam allows private property. Even with the evolved laws of Islam this allowance leads to disputes. In India there are about 40 million pending court cases. Many of these are property disputes. And some of these disputers will be Muslims who couldn't get a satisfactory judgement under the Islamic personal law boards in the country.

My first post in PDF so excuse me if my post is not upto acceptable standards.
I like communism as a social construct. It is very secular in nature. May be one of the reasons why Kerala is fairly peaceful inspite of an almost 1/3rd Hindu, 1/3rd Muslim and 1/3rd Christian populace. I dont 100% subscribe to the economic model of communism. There will be no incentive for hard work if no personal ownership is allowed. The model was tested in Soviet Union and failed. Even China adopted it during Mao's time which led to widespread poverty. In 1970, when their new leader adopted capitalist policies (SEZs in Shenzhen and other areas), they were able to pull the country out of poverty. Rampant capitalism (American style) is also not desirable where the power is completely in the hands of corporates. We need a healthy mix of both.

Pakistan faces existential threat from atleast 800 million Indians.

GoP is well advised to provide military training to every able bodied citizen of Pakistan.

There is NO issue here. Pakistan and india have got NOTHING to do with each other whatsoever. An indian fantasizing about trying to make Pakistan a part of india is just as retarded and delusional as a Pakistani fantasizing about trying to make Germany and Brazil a part of Pakistan.

Pakistan faces existential threat from atleast 800 million Indians.

GoP is well advised to provide military training to every able bodied citizen of Pakistan.
Most Indians want status-quo. We know the difference between dreams and reality. We may want to dream of an alternate reality where the partition and bloodshed would not have happened. But much water has flown through Ganga and Jhelum since then and there is no going back. It is better to aim for a France-Germany kind of model, bitter WW2 enemies but best of friends now. Realistically, without war, neither India can gain more land nor Pakistan. And there are no victors in war but only dead bodies.

My first post in PDF so excuse me if my post is not upto acceptable standards.

No your post is polite enough. :)

I like communism as a social construct. It is very secular in nature. May be one of the reasons why Kerala is fairly peaceful inspite of an almost 1/3rd Hindu, 1/3rd Muslim and 1/3rd Christian populace.

Yes, the legacy of Communism in Kerala.

I dont 100% subscribe to the economic model of communism. There will be no incentive for hard work if no personal ownership is allowed.

Rampant capitalism (American style) is also not desirable where the power is completely in the hands of corporates. We need a healthy mix of both.

A communistic idea like open source computer software ( Linux etc ) and hardware ( RISC-V etc ) has melded into a surrounding capitalist system, yes ?

Such ideas and new means of production ( 3D Printing, Vertical Farming + Collective Farming etc ) will allow for an economic system where the traditional money system can be abolished but one's efforts are duly rewarded.

Please read this thread of mine where I have proposed a new economic system which I think you may like.

The model was tested in Soviet Union and failed.

The Soviet Union experiment I think failed because of mismanagement by Gorbachev.

Perhaps our Russian friend @vostok can speak of this.

Even China adopted it during Mao's time which led to widespread poverty. In 1970, when their new leader adopted capitalist policies (SEZs in Shenzhen and other areas), they were able to pull the country out of poverty.

Creating a middle class in a country like China is one way of pulling out of poverty. But at what cost ? A supposedly communist country like China has a rich class and a poor class, and that poor class isn't able to afford medical treatment in China and has to come to India to get treated ( in India's medical tourism industry ).

And there is that strange phenomenon of some Chinese being happy about Hong Kong having one of the highest housing prices in the world whereas in a communist country housing should have been provided for free by the system.

there is nothing wrong with private property as long its not excessive. communism's views on this matter are irrelevant for muslims. the only people that become communists are dreamers.

Sorry to say but you are simply being stubborn.

You are talking as if no Muslim has never been a communist. Please read that thread of mine from where I quote a section. Also, half of the people who formed the Communist Party of India in 1920 in Tashkent were Muslims some of whom were from current Pakistani provinces.

And what's wrong in being a dreamer ?

There is NO issue here. Pakistan and india have got NOTHING to do with each other whatsoever. An indian fantasizing about trying to make Pakistan a part of india is just as retarded and delusional as a Pakistani fantasizing about trying to make Germany and Brazil a part of Pakistan.

---

OK I am logging off now. You can reply now and I will reply tomorrow.

We may want to dream of an alternate reality where the partition and bloodshed would not have happened.

Or the alternate reality where British did not create this unnatural union of vastly different peoples.

It is better to aim for a France-Germany kind of model, bitter WW2 enemies but best of friends now.

Forget any model with Pakistan, India itself is far more diverse than entire Europe. The British turned a continent into a country and it's not sustainable in the long run. Forget about adding other countries.

Realistically, without war, neither India can gain more land nor Pakistan. And there are no victors in war but only dead bodies.

and what about Kashmir and Kashmiris?

You are talking as if no Muslim has never been a communist. Please read that thread of mine from where I quote a section. Also, half of the people who formed the Communist Party of India in 1920 in Tashkent were Muslims some of whom were from current Pakistani provinces.

no muslim can be a communist. whoever is has done ridda, and he is a communist, but not a muslim. simple. read islamic law for proof on the matter. i dont make the laws, Allah does.

And what's wrong in being a dreamer ?

dreamers promise fairytales that have never materialised and they have no proof that their teachings come from the divine. Pakistan wasnt created for communist dreamers. maybe India is open to what you are selling.

Back
Top Bottom