What's new

Akhand Bharat possible, will be good for Pakistan, says RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat

The above source is indian so therefore is not credible:

Do you have ANY CREDIBLE, GENUINE & IRREFUTABLE evidence to prove your initial claims?

nobody cares what pakistanis think about credibility .

wait for few days you will get this news from pakistani sources .

but can a dalit become leader of hindu clan?

First thing, In Hindu Kullam - All Clans and Sub Clans are mentioned in Vedas !!!

Is Dalit Sanskrit Work ??? What term is mentioned in Vedas for Oppressed ???
akhand bharat was all hindu . it will become hindu again .

Hindu Tehzebun Clans & Sub Clans
Raghu Vanshi
Chandra Vanshi

and So on !!! Do you know the Name of Clan & Sub Clan ??? Kindly Add the Name !!! Shukran

nobody cares what pakistanis think about credibility .

wait for few days you will get this news from pakistani sources .

That doesn't make the news true. So you admit there is NO CREDIBLE evidence to back up your claims..............:azn:

If you don't care about what Pakistanis think then what are you doing on a Pakistani forum? No one is forcing you to be here?...............................:azn:

That doesn't make the news true. So you admit there is NO CREDIBLE evidence to back up your claims..............:azn:

If you don't care about what Pakistanis think then what are you doing on a Pakistani forum? No one is forcing you to be here?...............................:azn:

go you will get credible international news from UMMAT.com , or haqeeqat tv . :D
indians are getting benefit of biden coming to power .

go you will get credible international news from UMMAT.com , or haqeeqat tv . :D
indians are getting benefit of biden coming to power .

You could just tell the truth and admit you have NO CREDIBLE, GENUINE & IRREFUTABLE evidence to prove and confirm your claims........ :azn:.......are you mature and man enough to do so?...........:azn:

You could just tell the truth and admit you have NO CREDIBLE, GENUINE & IRREFUTABLE evidence to prove and confirm your claims........ :azn:.......are you mature and man enough to do so?...........:azn:

i have shown you report of economic times my relatives are confirming it from america , your problem is different . i cant force pakistani news papers to write this news .

i have shown you report of economic times , your problem is different . i cant force pakistani news papers to write this news .

Economic times is part of the BIGGEST FAKE NEWS & PROPAGANDA factory in the world:

Is there ANY INDEPENDENT evidence from Western, European or Japanese sources?

Economic times is part of the BIGGEST FAKE NEWS & PROPAGANDA factory in the world:

Is there ANY INDEPENDENT evidence from Western, European or Japanese sources?

we don't care for your credible source ,
we have started to get the benefit .

Back
Top Bottom