What's new

Pakistan expresses concern over 'Akhand Bharat' mural in new Parliament

So if Pakistan names itself "Earth" you will accept Pakistan has been a country for billions of years?
You can name it anything.
But then again, The Islamic Republic of Earth, which belongs to this part of the world, was part of Hindustan earlier as confirmed by Babur. :)

But then again, The Islamic Republic of Earth, which belongs to this part of the world, was part of Hindustan earlier as confirmed by Babur. :)
And I suppose because cows produce milk, the milky way galaxy is also part of Hindustan?

We can rename you Gondwana after reclaiming territories occupied by Royal Gondwana Forces.

And I suppose because cows produce milk, the milky way galaxy is also part of Hindustan?
Now you are talking non sense.
You said there was no Hindustan. I just proved you wrong . We can move on.

We can rename you Gondwana after reclaiming territories occupied by Royal Gondwana Forces.
Haha sure.

Now you are talking non sense.
You said there was no Hindustan. I just proved you wrong . We can move on.
??? The country Hindustan was non existent. India just adopted a name given by foreign invaders. Hindustan itself is a region named after the Indus, of which not an inch flows through India.

As Churchill said, "India is no more of a country than the Equator.

If you want to use your own logic, PAKISTAN stands for Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Balochistan. Sindh alone is older than Hindustan.

??? The country Hindustan was non existent. India just adopted a name given by foreign invaders. Hindustan itself is a region named after the Indus, of which not an inch flows through India.

As Churchill said, "India is no more of a country than the Equator.

If you want to use your own logic, PAKISTAN stands for Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Balochistan. Sindh alone is older than Hindustan.
There are many names of India. Hindustan is one of them. That term Hindustan included the present day Pakistan areas.

There are many names of India. Hindustan is one of them. That term Hindustan included the present day Pakistan areas.
So if Hindustan is part of Pakistan, why are you objecting to Pakistan having a map of Hindustan?

So our FO os worried abt death penalty for yasin malik but at home journalists and activists are abducted and killed without trial, civilians tried in army courts, women and kids dragged and tortured. I say its the best time for india to invade, snt be cowards and go ahead invade, these mofo generals are cowards.

Come on man, this is all drama, which is why they will never do anything proper against India, it's only for domestic consumption.
Dude I have more issues with current military leadership but what I suggested is their part of job. and we when expressing our anger should always stick to facts. Our own leadership failure doesn't make India a friend or a non threat.

Does anyone know what is scribbled here? @Joe Shearer

1686037351820.png

Does anyone know what is scribbled here? @Joe Shearer

View attachment 933124
I will tell you in a minute.

And what you posted isn't Hindustan either. So, idk what you're getting at.
No, that is not Hindustan, a term that came into popularity several centuries later. You might want to read Professor Manan Ahmed Asif, who has written on The Loss of Hindustan. Although a Pakistani, he has a good grasp of the etymology. His book is not brilliant but is most useful in this specific context.

What is projected in that silly, bombastic engraving is Bharat, and is perfectly authentic. It reflects both the extent of the Maurya Empire and makes a reference - an implicit one - to the cultural impact of the Kushana emperors in picking up a school of Buddhism, and promoting it all over their central Asian empire. Since the engraving was designed by bhakts, whose grasp on history is at very best tenuous, there is a conflation of the Asokan empire, ruled over by an emperor who believed in some of the tenets of Buddhism, and the Kushana empire, ruled over by an emperor who believed in some of the tenets of Buddhism.

I hope that will help you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom