What's new

Akhand Bharat, Myth or Reality?

Should India unify with other countries which were once part of India?

• No we should be happy with the present boundary and Status Quo

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • We should try to merge the P-O-K and Aksai Chin with India.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • We should try to merge whole of Pakistan and Bangladesh with India

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is did his ancestors follow the religion of their ancestors?.

Hinduism doesn't mean Indian nor does it mean its been here since beginning of time, it replaced something and has been replaced and is being replaced.

It was good enough for the uneducated in dark ages but in modern times its been shown to be nothing out fiction.

Another thing these retards dont understand, Pakistan is birth place of Hinduism which they love to follow.

He mostly described Pakistani region you dumb dravidian.

you air head read my other post also.i clearly said he wrote from present day pakistan but mentioned tht those people called themselves as indians .he also gavefrom the accounts of pakistanis themselves what constitutes india.until 1947 pak was part of india by the account of ur own ancestors itself.

What were you before that? The story does not start from there. You were either an outsider who came with the invading forces or the native Hindu/Buddhist. I don't have time to teach you of your real past.

Trust me Nobody wants to look or sound like you. Believe me no one in this world.

I was a central Asian before that and so on, never was i an Indian.

You can not look Like me, you are Indian that itself is a drawback, keep living in your noddy land.

you air head read my other post also.i clearly said he wrote from present day pakistan but mentioned tht those people called themselves as indians .he also gavefrom the accounts of pakistanis themselves what constitutes india.until 1947 pak was part of india by the account of ur own ancestors itself.

Indian? You do realize India word is given by British centuries lates? How dumb can you be? They didnt describe themselfs as Indians because India word didnt exist back then. They were Sindhis, Punjabis and in your case Dravidians.

There was no India, what makes India was a colony of turco afghan for centuries, what makes Pakistan has always been attached to either Iran or Afghanistan.

Punjabis relate to Indian punjabis, now India is 95% dravidian so no connection is there?

There was no India, what makes India was a colony of turco afghan for centuries, what makes Pakistan has always been attached to either Iran or Afghanistan.

Punjabis relate to Indian punjabis, now India is 95% dravidian so no connection is there?

Only Kashmiris and Punjabis are related and few million Sindhis who migrated in last century. And these groups make 3% of Indian population, rest of them are Dravidian.

@shan
you are proving yourself again and again that you are an air head.I used the word india for convenience.He gives the story of bharata and tells indians consider themselves as descendants of bharata.I read english translation and if i can remember correctly he used the word hind for entire sub continent.You seem to be a lazy fellow.you can get free pdf version on net.go and download it and read.you will get ur answers

Last edited by a moderator:
It was good enough for the uneducated in dark ages but in modern times its been shown to be nothing but fiction.

Well that is a slippery slope to ride on the back of any given religion in these times, especially islam...

I just now realised that ur not worthy of doing an intellectual debate with.no more argument with you brother.

@shan
you are proving yourself again and again that you are an air head.I used the word india for convenience.He gives the story of bharata and tells indians consider themselves as descendants of bharata.I read english translation and if i can remember correctly he used the word hind for entire sub continent.You seem to be a lazy fellow.you can get free pdf version on net.go and download it and read.you will get ur answers

Well we do know better when yay what he wrote, hindu and bahrat is dravidian, not Punjabi,Kashmiri etc .

@shan

Now you get it. Pakistan is birth place of hinduism, and because of those people you dravidians which make 97% of India have religion. Just because now Pakistanis are muslims that doesnt make them arabs, same is the case with you.

Well we do know better when yay what he wrote, hindu and bahrat is dravidian, not Punjabi,Kashmiri etc .

Hindu word origin is Pakistan because of Sindh. Indians are hindus thanks to us and we are muslims thanks to arabs. Case closed

so by ur own ancestors admission you are dravidians.
hahaha

You must be more stupid then i thought, fool Google my name and you will get your answer, neither am i south Asian or dravidian .

shan i consider punjabi pakistanis as much dravidian as any other indian.pashtuns may be caucassians but punjabis are just the result inter breeding between caucassians and dravidians and the dravidian percentage is more.dont fool yourself thinking you are a caucassian.you are as much dravidian as i am.
hitting the bed.bye and gud nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom