What's new

Akhand Bharat, Myth or Reality?

Should India unify with other countries which were once part of India?

• No we should be happy with the present boundary and Status Quo

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • We should try to merge the P-O-K and Aksai Chin with India.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • We should try to merge whole of Pakistan and Bangladesh with India

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember how my teachers used to tell about the glory of india.even the children books used to have stories about it.my teachers and my mother used to tell that everything was discovered in india and others have stolen it.they used to throw blame on britishers.they were entirely unaware of the plunder muslims did.they might have exaggerated a bit but there were some facts to them.i used to think srilanka,afghanistan and china were once part of india(our elders used to tell me tht).SWEET MEMORIES hahaha

Most nationalists i know actually cringe at the idea of Akhand Bharat. Talk to them and you realize that they consider the partition as a case of medical amputation where the unwell part of radical Islam was removed from Indian body.. Its only senile and nostalgic oldies to still like to talk about this stupid dream of reunification....

That is true of Pakistan - where all the extremists went to kill each other for religion, sect, region, birth, whatnot, all for Islam.

But that is not true in case of Bangladesh. They are Muslims, but they are the kind of Muslims that Jinnah wanted Pakistan to be..a moderate, secular nation in outlook. Though we see Jamati's on this forum, that is not true of real life bangladeshi's.

That is true of Pakistan - where all the extremists went to kill each other for religion, sect, region, birth, whatnot.

But that is not true in case of Bangladesh. They are Muslims, but they are the kind of Muslims that Jinnah wanted Pakistan to be..a moderate, secular nation in outlook. Though we see Jamati's on this forum, that is not true of real life bangladeshi's.

True.. Sometimes I feel that the notionally, the name Pakistan should belong to Bangladesh, but I guess they wont be interested in that given their love for their Banali roots..

But even with that, the concepts of Akhand Bharat is too full of problems.. The Cost Benefit Analysis is not favorable at all..

I will have all of Bharat under my Occupation, soon.

Sir Zaid Hamid will be my Minister of Defence. :omghaha:

True.. Sometimes I feel that the notionally, the name Pakistan should belong to Bangladesh, but I guess they wont be interested in that given their love for their Banali roots..

But even with that, the concepts of Akhand Bharat is too full of problems.. The Cost Benefit Analysis is not favorable at all..
No. Pakistan means land of the pure.

And Pakistani's earn that name - making it 'purer' and 'purer' each year. They are taught lies in the name of history and fabrications for glory. Unlike Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's dont jump up and down to claim the glory for everything from Spanish invasion to Mughal invasion, all done by other nations!

Most Bengalis suffer no such lies. They are Bengalis first, and they take pride in their own history and culture...modest or not but it is theirs and they love it.

Reality only if Indians decide to mass convert to Islam. This way a cultural and ethnic contiguity would establish. I mean West Pak and East Pak couldn't remain united for long because of a big cultural gap (perhaps among other things), but Muslim E Bengal can peacefully co-exist with Muslim W Bengal, and Muslim Gujrat and Muslim E. Punjab can always peacefully coexist with Muslim W Punjab and Muslim Sindh.

why shouldnt i think invasion of muslims on india was the worst thing that happened?why stop only at 1947?if we start our history at 1947 then surely partition was a very good thing when we got rid of troubled parts but if we go further back in history,say around 600 yrs back we can feel we lost 30 percent of our land.it all depends on the perspective

600 years ago you had no country, you were defeated conquered and made a colony. Be grateful that you are free and have a country.

No. Pakistan means land of the pure.

And Pakistani's earn that name - making it 'purer' and 'purer' each year. They are taught lies in the name of history and fabrications for glory. Unlike Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's dont jump up and down to claim the glory for everything from Spanish invasion to Mughal invasion, all done by other nations!

Most Bengalis suffer no such lies. They are Bengalis first, and they take pride in their own history and culture...modest or not but it is theirs and they love it.

What lies are we taught sir, what fabrication please do provide some evidence of it?.

Pakistani we are diverse and yes we are proud of our history, from the Huns to the mughals is our history, these lands that makeup Pakistan have always been separate from India other then on two occasions, its either part of Persian rule, hun rule, Arab rule and turco afghan rule.

Indians here like to make it look like there was such thing as Akhand Bharat, you have spent past 1000 years as colony of one master or another, and yet you dream of something is as genuine as the name India

Reality only if Indians decide to mass convert to Islam. This way a cultural and ethnic contiguity would establish. I mean West Pak and East Pak couldn't remain united for long because of a big cultural gap (perhaps among other things), but Muslim E Bengal can peacefully co-exist with Muslim W Bengal, and Muslim Gujrat and Muslim E. Punjab can always peacefully coexist with Muslim W Punjab and Muslim Sindh.

Tum log hi piyo apne Islam ka jamaalghota. Waise hi duniya mein paglon ki kami hai jo tu aur logon ko pagal karna chahta hai?

What lies are we taught sir, what fabrication please do provide some evidence of it?.

Pakistani we are diverse and yes we are proud of our history, from the Huns to the mughals is our history, these lands that makeup Pakistan have always been separate from India other then on two occasions, its either part of Persian rule, hun rule, Arab rule and turco afghan rule.

Two proofs of Pakistani education from this post -

a) Their history is from Huns to Mughals. LOL

b) They are supposed to be part of Persian rule, hun rule, Arab rule and turco afghan rule. A BIG LOL.

Nothing can be done for the identity crisis ridden people.

Religion has nothing to do with it, we share same religion but that doesn't mean anything to me you are still an outsider.

Jinnahs idea of Islamic state was for south asians, people of indic heritage, now that i wouldn't buy as religion but my race are both important to me.

Two proofs of Pakistani education from this post -

a) Their history is from Huns to Mughals. LOL

b) They are supposed to be part of Persian rule, hun rule, Arab rule and turco afghan rule. A BIG LOL.

Nothing can be done for the identity crisis ridden people.

That was just an example, i have no identity crisis. am a Pakistani and before that i was an afghan and before that i was a ghilzai and before that that i was khorasani, so tell me where is the identity crisis?.

Identity crisis is on your side yet you claim to be similar to me, don't look nothing like me, don't speak same language or share genetics yet you keep on dreaming and dreaming that you are like me.

If Akhand Bharat ever becomes a reality Bengal will secede within 50 years....we don't have a good track record for loyalty...Titumir to Netaji to 1971...we are disloyal people!:P

That was just an example, i have no identity crisis. am a Pakistani and before that i was an afghan and before that i was a ghilzai and before that that i was khorasani, so tell me where is the identity crisis?.

Identity crisis is on your side yet you claim to be similar to me, don't look nothing like me, don't speak same language or share genetics yet you keep on dreaming and dreaming that you are like me.

What were you before that? The story does not start from there. You were either an outsider who came with the invading forces or the native Hindu/Buddhist. I don't have time to teach you of your real past.

Trust me Nobody wants to look or sound like you. Believe me no one in this world.

600 years ago you had no country, you were defeated conquered and made a colony. Be grateful that you are free and have a country.

barring east india,india has always been there for 5000 years.no amount of argument can convince me tht there was no india b4 1947.what matters is did ppl living from kashmir to kanyakumari consider themselves as one irrespective of whether india was one political unit.

india was the heart of this earth and will always be as long as this planet exists.

Some Indian nationalists want to unite all of South Asia and make it into Akhand Bharat, similarly some Pakistani nationalists want to carry on their Ghazwa e Hind and unite India that way. It seems both have the same goal. Why don't they work together? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom