What's new

Akhand Bharat, Myth or Reality?

Should India unify with other countries which were once part of India?

• No we should be happy with the present boundary and Status Quo

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • We should try to merge the P-O-K and Aksai Chin with India.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • We should try to merge whole of Pakistan and Bangladesh with India

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Delhi will soon be Pakistan's capital

I vouch for Gazwa-e-Hind and Akhand Bharat :nana: :chilli:

I want this Akhand Bharat to include Brazil as well as Russia and China and South Africa. Then BRICS will become a reality :D

This thread = so much morning wood material. Not.

And here I thought the 9/11, secret Jewish cabal, etcetra conspiracy theorists were nutty enough to make Scientologists look legit sane. Good job S.Asia.

You should be thankful to us Sindhis who gave you your name, culture & identity. All this india, Hindu, etc is derived from Sindh, otherwise the actual name is Bharat which you guys are ashamed to use in outside world.

You reverting ? May Allah forgive you your wicked mind for claiming to be a Hindu. Your culture and your origin is in Saudi Arabia my friend. Please do not confuse your origin and your identity with that of the kaffir Hindus :D

This thread = so much morning wood material. Not.

And here I thought the 9/11, secret Jewish cabal, etcetra conspiracy theorists were nutty enough to make Scientologists look legit sane. Good job S.Asia.

Hello we are bored. The world is fixated with Syria , Egypt etc. Nobody cares about South Asians anymore. Indians hence have decided to reawake Akhand Bharat

You reverting ? May Allah forgive you your wicked mind for claiming to be a Hindu. Your culture and your origin is in Saudi Arabia my friend. Please do not confuse your origin and your identity with that of the kaffir Hindus :D

Hello we are bored. The world is fixated with Syria , Egypt etc. Nobody cares about South Asians anymore. Indians hence have decided to reawake Akhand Bharat

LOL carry on then sirrah.

Pakistan is very diverse country, it is undeniable fact that millions of Pakistanis may have Hindu ancestors but millions having Arabian, Persian, Turkish & Central Asian ancestors is truth too. Furthermore nor my culture is Saudi Arabian nor indian my culture, my identity, origin is Pakistani... to be clear i love Pakistan, Sindh, my religion Islam & my 2nd home America.

P.S No more offtopics please.

All 3 countries need lebenstraum. I suggest moving into Iran and Burma.

it is more of a dream for militant Hindu nationalist minority. their knowledge of Pakistan and Afghanistan is patheic - thinks they all speak shuddh hindi and wear dhoti,eat dal-chapati in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
a strong power that can deter any invasion to middle-east(Pakistan) is the power of religion(Islam) uniting middle east and Pakistan. Indian people don't know how important religion is to the people of GCC countries and Pakistan.such a chance for merger of Pakistani punjab,sindh who are partly Indic to Indian union, they must have no Islam followers left there and that isn't going to happen till Qiyamat day.

You must be a Pakistani false flagger :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom