What's new

Akhand Bharat, Myth or Reality?

Should India unify with other countries which were once part of India?

• No we should be happy with the present boundary and Status Quo

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • We should try to merge the P-O-K and Aksai Chin with India.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • We should try to merge whole of Pakistan and Bangladesh with India

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a central Asian before that and so on, never was i an Indian.

There were no country states back then. There were kingdoms and cultural influences over the region. Afghanistan was mostly under Indian cultural influence zone. Look at Bamiyan and other holy Buddhists sites which brothers of yours destroyed to wipe out the truth of history from the lands. You people just turned what you are today once the barbarians from the middle east came ridding on horses and conquered you, converted you and polluted your minds. We stand today what we were back then. This is a big difference.

You can not look Like me, you are Indian that itself is a drawback, keep living in your noddy land.

Why do you want me to look like you? I would never want to look like Taliban. No body in right state of mind would want to. Yes you are different than me.

Hindu word origin is Pakistan because of Sindh. Indians are hindus thanks to us and we are muslims thanks to arabs. Case closed

LOL. Pakistani education!!!!!

shan i consider punjabi pakistanis as much dravidian as any other indian.pashtuns may be caucassians but punjabis are just the result inter breeding between caucassians and dravidians and the dravidian percentage is more.dont fool yourself thinking you are a caucassian.you are as much dravidian as i am.
hitting the bed.bye and gud nite

Wrong again, pushtoons are a federation of Turkic and iranic tribes, pubjabis are descendant of hephtalites and scythians, dravidians are aboriginal people.

There were no country states back then. There were kingdoms and cultural influences over the region. Afghanistan was mostly under Indian cultural influence zone. Look at Bamiyan and other holy Buddhists sites which brothers of yours destroyed to wipe out the truth of history from the lands. You people just turned what you are today once the barbarians from the middle east came ridding on horses and conquered you, converted you and polluted your minds. We stand today what we were back then. This is a big difference.

Why do you want me to look like you? I would never want to look like Taliban. No body in right state of mind would want to. Yes you are different than me.

Lol indian education!!!!!!

Thats what you can come up with your Indian education? Did you get Hindu word from your dravidian *** or Sindh?

You must be more stupid then i thought, fool Google my name and you will get your answer, neither am i south Asian or dravidian .

So all of you are the soldiers of army of Huns, Arabs . What happened to the natives of the land? Did they perished in what you call Hindu Kush today or did many of them like Pakistani Pakhtuns, Rajputs, Punjabis, Sindhis etc just wore bangles in their hands and converted to save their a$$es?? Think, read and decide!!

My my is that what they teach you in India hay, well the influence of us and our dominance is all over India, taj mahal, lal qilla, qutab minar, see our legacy every where, left over 400 million Muslims, changed the landscape and you still think you stand today what you was yesterday?.

What does a taliban look like, i mean we all know what s urine drinker looks like a Hindu look like but taluban is an organisation not a race so what does a taluban look Like?.

You still haven't provided evidence of your claim of distorted and fabricated history.

Lol indian education!!!!!!

Thats what you can come up with your Indian education? Did you get Hindu word from your dravidian *** or Sindh?

What were Sindhis back than? Hindus or not? They were Hindus much before the creator of Islam was born. This is fact which is hidden from you folks.

So all of you are the soldiers of army of Huns, Arabs . What happened to the natives of the land? Did they perished in what you call Hindu Kush today or did many of them like Pakistani Pakhtuns, Rajputs, Punjabis, Sindhis etc just wore bangles in their hands and converted to save their a$$es?? Think, read and decide!!

Well the cowards perished, look at great example of the rajputs and prithvi raj, coward by nature so perished was the only option.

What were Sindhis back than? Hindus or not? They were Hindus much before the creator of Islam was born. This is fact which is hidden from you folks.

Ignorance at its best, creator of Islam was there before the human race, Islam has been here since beginning of time.

Genetic tests shows current population living in Pakistan are the same people who lived 7000 years ago. The skeletons found near IVC sites still show they had caucasoid skull structure type and not Dravidian.

The Indus Civilization: A Contemporary Perspective - Gregory L. Possehl - Google Libros

My my is that what they teach you in India hay, well the influence of us and yiyr dominance is all over India, taj mahal, all qilla, qutab minar, see our legacy every where, left over 400 million Muslims, changed the landscape and you still think you stand today what you was yesterday?.

Yeah, I acknowledge that. I am not the one twisting facts. Yes Invaders came, ,massacred people and converted them using swords. Lots of weaklings converted at the first sign of danger and the brave ones sticked to their beliefs and are today the same that they were back then. Funny the whole Buddhists regions in the Afghani areas were wiped off and people converted and now they claim themselves to be Middle-eastern. LOL!!

What does a taliban look like, i mean we all know what s urine drinker looks like a Hindu look like but taluban is an organisation not a race so what does a taluban look Like?.

I am sure you know I am talking about people who form Taliban. I despise them and do not want even animals to look like like them.

Urine drinking was advised by your holy prophet too. But Camel for a change.

You still provided evidence of your claim of distorted and fabricated history.
What distorted facts? Buddhism/Hinduism was there in the region much before Islam was born. Do you think It is some propaganda? LOL!!

Did i say they were not Hindus? Read my above posts, Pakistan is birth place of Hindusim.

Did i say they were not Hindus? Read my above posts, Pakistan is birth place of Hindusim.

And who gave birth of Pakistan? who gave birth of Ancient Sindh? Anyways, what is the birth place of Hinduism is not to be decided by the ones who do not know who they are? So better excuse us with your Pakistani BS!!

Well the cowards perished, look at great example of the rajputs and prithvi raj, coward by nature so perished was the only option.

Ignorance at its best, creator of Islam was there before the human race, Islam has been here since beginning of time.

I would say separate religious belief from historical facts. No need to get down to their level.

I want Akhand Bharat but only with India, Pakistan and Bangladesh is not enough it needs to be extended to include Afghanistan, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Burma, Mauritius, Cambodia, Singapore, Laos, Malaysia and Indonesia :)

WTF are you smokin??

Proof of that otherwise this is a mere rant nothing else.

Yeah, I acknowledge that. I am not the one twisting facts. Yes Invaders came, ,massacred people and converted them using swords. Lots of weaklings converted at the first sign of danger and the brave ones sticked to their beliefs and are today the same that they were back then. Funny the whole Buddhists regions in the Afghani areas were wiped off and people converted and now they claim themselves to be Middle-eastern. LOL!!

I am sure you know I am talking about people who form Taliban. I despise them and do not want even animals to look like like them.

Urine drinking was advised by your holy prophet too. But Camel for a change.

What distorted facts? Buddhism/Hinduism was there in the region much before Islam was born. Do you think It is some propaganda? LOL!!

Who claimed to be middle eastern?, please point it out where that was mentioned.

I clearly stated that afghan are a federation of turkic and Iranic tribes, where ix the middle east in this?.

For your information we consider middle eastern and south Asian people to be inferior.

I see the frustration is getting to you that you making things up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom