What's new

Akhand Bharat, Myth or Reality?

Should India unify with other countries which were once part of India?

• No we should be happy with the present boundary and Status Quo

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • We should try to merge the P-O-K and Aksai Chin with India.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • We should try to merge whole of Pakistan and Bangladesh with India

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who gave birth of Pakistan? who gave birth of Ancient Sindh? What is the birth place of Hinduism is not to be decided by the ones who do not know who they are? So better excuse us with your Pakistani BS!!

Haha

These things are historical facts which your dravidian types cant deny no matter what. We know who we are. Some of us mix history with religion but if enough Pakistanis decide to not do it then they will know that just like we follow arab religion now Indians also follow religion which our ancestors gave them.

Some Indian nationalists want to unite all of South Asia and make it into Akhand Bharat, similarly some Pakistani nationalists want to carry on their Ghazwa e Hind and unite India that way. It seems both have the same goal. Why don't they work together? lol

But there is a conflict between two ideologies ....................

Haha

These things are historical facts which your dravidian types cant deny no matter what. We know who we are. Some of us mix history with religion but if enough Pakistanis decide to not do it then they will know that just like we follow arab religion now Indians also follow religion which our ancestors gave them.

Dravidians were the ones who are closely linked to all the known excavations finding of Indus Valley. Am I supposed to teach you these things when your govt and teachers refuses to tell you the facts? Just use google and explore the real world a bit.

Btw, Dravidian is a language group and I am not one of the speakers of Dravidian languages. But I am extremely proud of them as many of the great scientists this world got belonged to that group. I know this will be difficult for people like you to acknowledge.

Indian? You do realize India word is given by British centuries lates? How dumb can you be? They didnt describe themselfs as Indians because India word didnt exist back then. They were Sindhis, Punjabis and in your case Dravidians.

And the word Hind has been given to them by Arabs .......

Who claimed to be middle eastern?, please point it out where that was mentioned.

I clearly stated that afghan are a federation of turkic and Iranic tribes, where ix the middle east in this?.

For your information we consider middle eastern and south Asian people to be inferior.

I see the frustration is getting to you that you making things up now.

Typo. I meant Central Asians!! The rest of my post stands true.

Dravidians were the ones who are closely linked to all the known excavations finding of Indus Valley. Am I supposed to teach you these things when your govt and teachers refuses to teach you the facts? Just use google and explore the real world bit.

Btw, Dravidian is a language group and I am not one of the speakers of Dravidian languages. But I am extremely proud of them as many of the great scientists this world got belonged to that group. I know this will be difficult for people like you to acknowledge.

I just gave you the link where they explain about skeletons found near IVC.

"One recognizes a biological continuuum of many of their morphological variables in the modern populations of Punjab and Sindh."

The Indus Civilization: A Contemporary Perspective - Gregory L. Possehl - Google Libros

Read the full page to get better idea, Indian educated dravidian.

And the word Hind has been given to them by Arabs .......

Arabs used to call the whole land after Sindhu river as Hind they actually meant Sindh but their limited vocabulary did not allowed them to pronouce "S" in the word. This shows even the Arabs used to acknowledge the whole area of Indian sub continent as one but their offshoots now in the region wants to create an alternate history. That's weird!!

Typo. I meant Central Asians!! The rest of my post stands true.

The frustration is such that errors have come plenty, what would you know is central Asian and what is not.
The British gave you name India, they gave you a story about akhand Bharat and you believed it, so i take it you believed where they say a territory begins or ends.

Barbarians built Delhi, built wonders of the world, what did the civilised Hindus achieve?.

Arabs used to call the whole land after Sindhu river as Hind they actually meant Sindh but their limited vocabulary did not allowed them to pronouce "S" in the word. This shows even the Arabs used to acknowledge the whole area of Indian sub continent as one but their offshoots now in the region wants to create an alternate history. That's weird!!

Again you show your Indian education. If they cant pronounce S that doesnt mean limited vocabulary. Just like Indians cant pronounce Z properly and instead say J. Zindabad turn into Jindabad.

Yeah, I acknowledge that. I am not the one twisting facts. Yes Invaders came, ,massacred people and converted them using swords. Lots of weaklings converted at the first sign of danger and the brave ones sticked to their beliefs and are today the same that they were back then. Funny the whole Buddhists regions in the Afghani areas were wiped off and people converted and now they claim themselves to be Middle-eastern. LOL!!

Ashoka accepted Buddhism and he ruled till Afghanistan ... That's why he made Buddha's statues over there ... It doesn't mean that Afghans had converted into Buddhism ...........

Hind is an Arabic word which means beautiful ... It doesn't relate with Sindh .........

Ashoka accepted Buddhism and he ruled till Afghanistan ... That's why he made Buddha's statues over there ... It doesn't mean that Afghans had converted into Buddhism ...........

Hind is an Arabic word which means beautiful ... It doesn't relate with Sindh .........

Source please?

Dravidians were the ones who are closely linked to all the known excavations finding of Indus Valley. Am I supposed to teach you these things when your govt and teachers refuses to tell you the facts? Just use google and explore the real world a bit.

And also now dont say that Dravidians build IVC because then AIT come in to play and im sure you dont want to invite Whitemenburden here do you? Or you would rather let north europeans claim IVC instead of us? lol

It was difficult choice between 2nd and 3rd option but I voted for option 2. because for option 3 we have to wait till people of what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh become little bit civilized, that will take some time.

it is more of a dream for militant Hindu nationalist minority. their knowledge of Pakistan and Afghanistan is patheic - thinks they all speak shuddh hindi and wear dhoti,eat dal-chapati in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
a strong power that can deter any invasion to middle-east(Pakistan) is the power of religion(Islam) uniting middle east and Pakistan. Indian people don't know how important religion is to the people of GCC countries and Pakistan.
such a chance for merger of Pakistani punjab,sindh who are partly Indic to Indian union, they must have no Islam followers left there and that isn't going to happen till Qiyamat day.

It was difficult choice between 2nd and 3rd option but I voted for option 2. because for option 3 we have to wait till people of what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh become little bit civilized, that will take some time.

Indian standards of "civility" are very high.... so high tht no country in the world wants to reach em... :lol:

There should be 4th option, give IOK back to Pakistan because Kashmiris have nothing to do with dravidians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom