What's new

Age of Members. Just curious.

Hi there. I am a relatively new member here and don't know the guys well enough. I was just curious what is the age of members in this group? I feel that most you are mature grey haired people with lots of professional experience. Is this the case? I am 34 btw.
On 3rd April I would be 32

Mid 30s here. I joined PDF as a member back in 2007, before that I used to be a guest member as I didn't trust PDF for a while.
I am ex member of another Pakistan defence forum, I remember they used to claim PDF is controlled by Indians.

What inspired me about Pak defence was General Pervez Musharaff, I used to be a critic of Pak army and General Musharaff because he sent army to waziristan instead of Afghanistan to help our ummah and defeat USA and the whole world(used to have around with many Islamic party members who did propaganda against Pak army), but after a while I started to like General Musharaff and this made me look for Pak army forum. So from learning fairy tales I learnt about the reality of warfare from PDF.

The downside is you don't have much people who you can have a conversation with as they still live in their own world. Nobody bothers to study deeper.

Back
Top Bottom