What's new

Aero India 2017: Bahrain Wants Tejas Back Again For Bahrain Airshow 2018.

Well !! not everyone gets the privilege of assembling aircraft with knocked down kits,start of with 16 and not end up being a Joke. Kid, we have a lot of production lines for different type of aircrafts in motion and while two lines would get to 16 aircraft per annum, HAL has been cleared for 3 , which is the same amount for a much sophisticated SU-30 MKI fighter having an order book of 275 plus. God save your intellect should this still not make you guess.
Dude wake up and smell the coffee

U mean after 2025 ? Well your 89 new Tejas mk1A will start production only in 2019 I mean the air frames . Now add 89 with 16 each year. And what about LCA 2 ??? I mean Tejas is a joke with 16 per year for ur own Airforce leave alone the export to Bahrain which kept u guessing intellectually
yes , after 10 yrs of production you reached 16/year in 2017 for JFT, India reach that level in 3 yrs of time. after 10 yrs you added only 86 Planes , which on the same period India added same qty of Su30MKI.

India dont have any to hurry and thing going as per plan production. Infact AF is not in better position.

captureIAF.JPG

If you can do counting , India is far better position then PAF ... so please look your house first

yes , after 10 yrs of production you reached 16/year in 2017 for JFT, India reach that level in 3 yrs of time. after 10 yrs you added only 86 Planes , which on the same period India added same qty of Su30MKI.

India dont have any to hurry and thing going as per plan production. Infact AF is not in better position.

View attachment 378682

If you can do counting , India is far better position then PAF ... so please look your house first
Wtf I asked u a simple question. How much you will retire and how you will induct? Do u have any clues? OK let you first reply with proper calculation then I will proceed

So who ordered 75+ apart from IAF, and you are telling us that including engine everything is being made in India, apart from 1.4billion indiots no one else is fool.
He won't talk about the Jets getting retired .

Am actually saying it an advice. Hard work should get results.

1) increase the productivity to 30 LCA per yr. So later exports can be possible

2)MK2 which LL be put by 2022 should be a twin engine so Navy also will have home grown MMRCA like EF .

Wtf I asked u a simple question. How much you will retire and how you will induct? Do u have any clues? OK let you first reply with proper calculation then I will proceed

Havent seen the Calculation? Let put your again so you can see it properly with magnifying glass. the retire and buying plan. after all this if you can with your Big eyes, India has heavy / Medium plane more in future.

captureIAF.JPG

Let the Indians worry about tejas and induction and exports.

They know far more than us.

India needs a lightweight fighter it has 400 heavey expensive fighters it needs a low cost single engine in mix.

Su30/rafale and tejas is a good mix until 2025,

Tejas is all set to be a mini wonder. When 500 to 100 KG weight will be slashed and aerodynamic improvements will be done and state of art AESA and EW shall be applied, It will cath the eye of every one.

Bahrain will induct LCA?

I remember last time JF17 missed the Bahrain air show.
No sir, THANDA was coming in Bahrain show, the moment they came to know LCA team decided to participate in bahrain show they backed out to avoid embarrassment. That truth you believe or not.
"

Because they do not want it to compete it with Tejas. For India Tejas is not even 2nd line striker not even 3rd . It come after they got through Sukhoi 30 MKI then MIG 29 then Mirrage 2000 and Rafale after induction. For Pakistan JF-17 is like whole of Pakistan air force (literally).

They are not ready to take risk.If it proved inferior to Hal Tejas which is 4th line fighter plane of India and is formed very very little portion of Indian air force, not only it will lose the potential market(which is very small) ,but also a big blow to Pakistani security and mindset of common people.

So the answer is yes. Tejas is the reason they did not participate in that airshow."

http://www.defencenews.in/article/B...s-to-Bahrain-and-compete-with-Indias-LCA-2218

No sir, THANDA was coming in Bahrain show, the moment they came to know LCA team decided to participate in bahrain show they backed out to avoid embarrassment. That truth you believe or not.
"

Because they do not want it to compete it with Tejas. For India Tejas is not even 2nd line striker not even 3rd . It come after they got through Sukhoi 30 MKI then MIG 29 then Mirrage 2000 and Rafale after induction. For Pakistan JF-17 is like whole of Pakistan air force (literally).

They are not ready to take risk.If it proved inferior to Hal Tejas which is 4th line fighter plane of India and is formed very very little portion of Indian air force, not only it will lose the potential market(which is very small) ,but also a big blow to Pakistani security and mindset of common people.

So the answer is yes. Tejas is the reason they did not participate in that airshow."

http://www.defencenews.in/article/B...s-to-Bahrain-and-compete-with-Indias-LCA-2218
Can you throw a bit more light on this plz?....JF-17 is way ahead of Tejas as far as induction is concerned....now in terms of capabilities can you please tell where you think JF-17 is inferior to Tejas in the current inducted format...I strongly believe JF-17 has lot of potential for exports and once again a decent number of years working in a well reputed AF is great marketing in itself...Tejas clearly lacks that(as of now).... In fact at this stage even talking about Tejas exports is something that i will take with pinch of salt....

"

PLEASE! Participating in an Air Show is not like going to a movie that you just order your ticket online a day before and you're good to go. Can you show one source from PAF or ISPR that said JF-17 will take part in Bahrain Air Show? They are already looking for participants almost a year before the show, so do you get the que boy?

China have SU30s, UAE have Mirage 2000s, Qatar will have Rafales all the countries we good relations with and we carry out joint exercises with them so when the time comes our guys will know how to deal with hostile SOBs flying those machines. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if PAF personnel are on deputation in UAE and Qatar air forces.

Yea we all saw Teju trying to fly at Bahrain, we also saw ADA crew pushing around and taking care of the plane rather than IAF crew it was telling that the plane isn't ready yet.

Lastly JF-17 have taken part in Farnbourgh air show, Paris air show, Dubai air show and Zhuhai air show which you like it or not are much bigger exhibitions. I expect we will start seeing JF-17 less and less in these shows except for Zhuhai cause we already have two buyers and would have a third if India hadn't started crying like a little B!TCH and pressurised Sri Lanka to back off from the deal.

Last edited:
Bahrain will induct LCA?

I remember last time JF17 missed the Bahrain air show.
Well it makes no difference whether they induct or not. But feed back and suggestions would be useful to refine the product further. Further more it would expose us to global standards and help us know how the product is doing wrt to other platforms.

Can you throw a bit more light on this plz?....JF-17 is way ahead of Tejas as far as induction is concerned....now in terms of capabilities can you please tell where you think JF-17 is inferior to Tejas in the current inducted format...I strongly believe JF-17 has lot of potential for exports and once again a decent number of years working in a well reputed AF is great marketing in itself...Tejas clearly lacks that(as of now).... ....

Good question

Maturity wise thunder way way ahead .ten years of service each block has minor improvements.

Manufacturing wise and marketing g wise with China name capability etc the export potential is good.

Tejss

Exports potential.poor as India has little manufacturing ability and no experiences of selling fighters .too much critical components are Israeli or American.

Technology wise on paper

Tejes wins in most key areas

Better more modern airframe
Hmd/hobs missles from outlet
Better more reliable use engines
superior flyby wire system .

But it's ten years behind in induction

PLEASE! Participating in an Air Show is not like going to a movie that you just order your ticket online a day before and you're good to go. Can you show one source from PAF or ISPR that said JF-17 will take part in Bahrain Air Show? They are already looking for participants almost a year before the show, so do you get the que boy?

China have SU30s, UAE have Mirage 2000s, Qatar will have Rafales all the countries we good relations with and we carry out joint exercises with them so when the time comes our guys will know how to deal with hostile SOBs flying those machines. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if PAF personnel are on deputation in UAE and Qatar air forces.

Yea we all saw Teju trying to fly at Bahrain, we also saw ADA crew pushing around and taking care of the plane rather than IAF crew it was telling that the plane isn't ready yet.

Lastly JF-17 have taken part in Farnbourgh air show, Paris air show, Dubai air show and Zhuhai air show which you like it or not are much bigger exhibitions. I expect we will start seeing JF-17 less and less in these shows except for Zhuhai cause we already have two buyers and would have a third if India hadn't started crying like a little B!TCH and pressurised Sri Lanka to back off from the deal.
Lol, that time tejas was not present to compare with , Moreover , you confirmed buyers and with delivery schedule in 2017 few 3 yrs back. and now No schedule yet.

tell us which Air show you will be now , we will make sure to Send tejas also.

Back
Top Bottom