What's new

10 Reasons Why India’s LCA Tejas Will Be ‘Shot-Down’ By Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder In Global Arms Market

if your chinese toy jf 17 can't take kashmir it is useless .
what an idiot,

Mods pls put a rating scale of 1 to 10 for a post and an average rating of a poster as well.. @waz

What do the wider audience think?

Article is telling that other countries are preferring to Jf17 not because Jf 17 is better then HAL Tejas.

All they have given other challenges. Capabilities wise- nothing said that it is less capable then JF17.
which is what determines if one jet is better then the other or isnt!

Capabilities wise JFT is better today......Block-1 2 and 3{Block-3 as prototype} all are in the physical form while Teja Mark-1A and 2 isnt.

First of all they are not of the same class. Tejas is a light fighter while jf17 was made in haste to fill the operational gap of the PAF cost effectively. Jf17 is the option for poor countries with dysfunctional militaries like Nigeria and myanmar. Chinese and pakistanis took care to make it cheap that why there have been issues with its airframe.

But Pakistanis can make it better by using carbon fibre to make its airframe instead of aluminium, install a western engine in place of the current russian RD93/33 etc but that will make it more costly.

I think the response here is jali....boo aaa Rahi hai

It's not about Pakistan or India. I'm just comparing two products. One (Tejas) is repaetedly proved inferior, lacking in capabilities despite your hollow reasonings. Your biase against JF is quite evedent even it's 100% chineases. Atleast it's available for export with some thing to shoot.

How you working out inferior

The airframe of Tejas and quadruplex FBW is far superior to Thunder = Fact thunder has alloy no composite single axis FBW only

Tejas engine is far superior being USA GE engine versis russian RD93 which i smokey

Yours is so brilliant, I am having the same exact issue, of "where to begin"
Are we sure about that population thing, your own Census data from Purana Pakistan says otherwise, not sure if Naya Pakistan believes in that?

1951 Census:
According to 1951 census, the Dominion of Pakistan (both West and East Pakistan) had a population of 75 million, in which West Pakistan had a population of 33.7 million and East Pakistan (today Bangladesh) had a population of 42 million .

61 Census:
According to the 1961 census, the population of Pakistan was 93 million, with 42.8 million residing in West Pakistan and 50 million residing in East Pakistan.

In 1970, the population was 65 million in the East Pakistan and 58 million in West Pakistan.

Funny you missed the landmass part out completely, intellectual dishonesty at its best.
The landmass of both nations is as follows;

Bangladesh:
148,460 km²

Pakistan
881,913 km²

If that's half to you, then so be it.

Yes the population was greater back then, but what's the population of Bangladesh now compared to Pakistan? So do you still think it's appropriate to come and troll with the whole "broken in half" rubbish?

I know you find it hard to let go of the 70's, especially what happened to you folks in last year's air battle, but do move on dear boy.

Last edited:
Funny you missed the landmass part out completely, intellectual dishonesty at its best.
What's the population of Bangladesh now compared to Pakistan?
Phrases like intellectual dishonesty coming especially from the likes of you are indeed entertaining, but that is beside the point.

You are right about landmass, to ensure even you could decipher the contention I had posted the BS about the population you wrote in bolded alphabets, hoping that would be enough as an explanation.

The population of Bangladesh now would be relevant for exactly what? You guys surrendered in 71, so any logical contention about being half your nation would be applicable back in 71, but then again it's

Given there are quite some issues with comprehension especially with Moderators.
let me rephrase:
From valid sources, East Pakistan had a higher population than that of West Pakistan. Today as it stands Bangladesh Population growth rate is lower than that of Pakistan.

1608157731295.png

Given you take grave issue with the term lost half of Pakistan, you absolutely did not lose half of Pakistani territory; you lost about 1/6th of the total land, you lost more than half of your population in 1971.
=

How you working out inferior

The airframe of Tejas and quadruplex FBW is far superior to Thunder = Fact thunder has alloy no composite single axis FBW only

Tejas engine is far superior being USA GE engine versis russian RD93 which i smokey
That only makes Tejas a better cheerleader in airshows. I mean what an export customer will do with it when indian weapons don't work & western are not available. Maybe prade it on national days, apart from that it's a bad export product overall which is the agreed conclusion of this thread based on undeniable facts.

Last edited:
@waz sir can you warn @bahadur that why he bring Kashmir and Bangladesh issue on this thread, this thread is for comparing capabilities of JF-17 and Tejas, thank you

what is benefit of jf 17 better than tejas ? we have more fighter jets which are better than jf17 . rafael ,sukhoi can beat jf17 . very soon we will have s400 which will make more powerful .
so it is better forget kashmir . live peacefully and let us live peacefully .

Last edited:
Wow, it looks good on paper, I give you that.
Ok , have it your way. We agree, "Teja Bahadur" is an awesome "Paper Tiger".

I was just asking as got this data...anyways to your logic of paper tiger.....All your weaponry you got from your bat eating iron brother also looks good on paper..yet to be testing in battlefield....but projected as some alien tech. through propaganda.."On Paper"..

Your post is so stupid I don't know where to begin.
The landmass of Bangladesh was never half of Pakistan, and its population is far smaller than Pakistan.
You should be the last person one earth to talk about losing territory considering the Chinese took a huge swath just a few months ago off you.

His continuous brain less idiotic trolling needs to be checked. you can check all of his dumb posts.

JF 17 is failure because Pakistan did not take back Kashmir, with the same logic, All of toys India has are useless, Including Super Tejass. Kashmir is with Pakistan, and all the other parts seperated from their so called Akhand Bharat are giving danda to Super Power India.

Teja is only good for some air shows and to park up. useless piece of Junk Teja is always hiding,

All indian claims are on paper, not even worth to fly this crap for routine missions. India knows Teja is crap and can fall from the sky anytime, hence the reason they do not fly it.

in 30+ years of Indigenous 100% Indian vedic technological marvel accumulated total 4000+ flying hours.
what is benefit of jf 17 better than tejas ? we have more fighter jets which are better than jf17 . rafael ,sukhoi can beat jf17 . very soon we will have s400 which will make more powerful .
so it is better forget kashmir . live peacefully and let us live peacefully .
and still getting beating like a dog from evryone.

with all these superior toys, you filed to take back Kashmir from Pakistan and other Akhand Bharat seperated parts.

Pakistan gave you abhinandan and Teja was busy having fresh gobar coating, China fakign you up day and night and teja and all super junk India has is useless.

Indians like you are true representatives of Indian mental state.

Last edited:
Until Unless Tejas Hit necessary flying Hours (first overhaul) and we see it in numbers (100+) flying. Then you can talk.

If you want on paper discussion then please compare Tejas MK-1A to AZM that will be good debate as both will probably fly at the same time.

how many fighter jets you delivered ? how many dollars you got .
16 to myanmar and 3 set to be delivered to nigeria! With more orders in final talks of Azerbaijan.

There are other countries in talks too which are Egypt; who wants a hundred fighters, Iran wants two hundred along with malaysian tender of 36 jets being shortlisted in favor of Gripen and Thunder.

Besides these Senegal, Iraq and Argentina also want these fighters. And finally Turkey wants joint development and production of Block-4 for future.

There are some other countries too which are interested like Venezuela, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

P.S. Myanmar will also order more as their total order is 36 while Nigerian total order is of 40 jets.

I was just asking as got this data...anyways to your logic of paper tiger.....All your weaponry you got from your bat eating iron brother also looks good on paper..yet to be testing in battlefield....but projected as some alien tech. through propaganda.."On Paper"..

Really!! So you mean when JF 17 do sorties and were in attack formations on Indian held Kashmir, they were rolling over the papers!! :nhl_checking:

Back
Top Bottom