What's new

10 Reasons Why India’s LCA Tejas Will Be ‘Shot-Down’ By Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder In Global Arms Market

It is about requirements, and nothing more.

JF 17 is made by Chinese but they don't want because it does fit for their requirements because the have better aircrafts.

Even PAF was ready to accept a under developed aircraft from block 1 to block 2 and still now, block 2 is not have not integrated with helmet-mounted display and sight (HMD/S) system.

The same goes to IAF, definitely there was some delay but again IAF was not ready to accept as same as chinese a under developed aircraft.

HAL Tejas MK1 and JF 17 block 2 - both are having same capabilities but difference is that PAF is ready to accept but iAF is not.

Moreover, HAL Tejas MK1a and Jf 17 block 3 will be better and good aircrafts.

PAF learned from its F-16 experience with different blocks bringing incremental upgrades and ultimately culminating in an aircraft which is quite lethal. They knew that you need actual flying time and trial + error to build a new platform from scratch. You can try and soothe your wounds all you like by calling this acceptance of an under developed aircraft but PAF put this strategy to use and the results have been better than they have been using the approach that HAL took.

I think Tejas project should have been given national importance. The first thing was to induct at least 2 squadron in IAF even if as a lower tier aircraft to ensure that two way feedback can help plug the gaps, if any. In my opinion India has not projected Tejas for export and no serious attempt has been made to do so.
Unless India inducts Tejas in numbers, no one will be risking to buy an non tested air craft from HAL.

JF 17 is more suitable to export because expect engine, all parts are produced by China. it is not about capability but availability with no restrictions.
Unavailabilty of a capability does mean inferior product, don't you agree? Integration of weapons and mission roles JF can perform is far more than what Tejas can do at the moment.

Unavailabilty of a capability does mean inferior product, don't you agree? Integration of weapons and mission roles JF can perform is far more than what Tejas can do at the moment.

Again ou just talking but realiti is differenet!

Proof me that what JF 17 can do and HAL tejas can not!

If you compare technological wise then HAL Tejas will come with upper hands by the way!

Again ou just talking but realiti is differenet!

Proof me that what JF 17 can do and HAL tejas can not!

If you compare technological wise then HAL Tejas will come with upper hands by the way!

Reason 1. Tejas has a very small set of weapons integrated with it, mostly Indian and some Western.

I think every sane head would agree that a fighter plane without weapons is useless. So It's fair for me to ask you to debunk above reason by listing the weapons (A2A A2G A2S etc) integrated with Tejas that India can offer.
if india can't sell associated weapons required then it's a inferior product not better than a cheerleader at a sporting event and that's the conclusion of this thread so far.

how many pieces did you delivered to buyers ?

Thanks to west sure Tej@SS ha upper hand, and we have different approach than your TeJ@$$ project, we did and doing incremental upgradation to our JFT project but IAF want full capability for Tej@$$ from day one that's why its so late and mismanaged project

the big question is ,
how much territory of kashmir jf17 has brought back to pakistan ? :D
why jf17 did not attack americsn helicopters in abottabad ?
what jf17 was doing when indian jets attacked balakot ?

what is use of this assembled china piece ?
Can JFT able to take part of Kashmir, tell me please?? LOL

Its political decision, air force could oby command from govt

Our air surprioty jet is F-16, and and any air force are is always rely on their best jet for interception of enemy

We are manufacturing it at home you fool 58%

Can JFT able to take part of Kashmir, tell me please?? LOL

Its political decision, air force could oby command from govt

Our air surprioty jet is F-16, and and any air force are is always rely on their best jet for interception of enemy

We are manufacturing it at home you fool 58%
it is of no use if it can not deliver you kashmir , because kashmir is only point for pakistsn is fighting with india but failed every time , pakistan lost its half territory . no use of your show piece jf17.

and can i list you how many foreign components you MAHAN/VEDIC/ OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$ HAVE

AND YOU CALLED IT YOU INDIGENOUS FCUK PRODUCT, WHAT A FOOL YOU'RE :sarcastic: :no::crazy_pilot:

it is better you live peacefully without wasting money if your china assembled reverse engineering toys can not give you even an inch of Kashmir ?

Back
Top Bottom