What's new

10 Reasons Why India’s LCA Tejas Will Be ‘Shot-Down’ By Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder In Global Arms Market

it is of no use if it can not deliver you kashmir , because kashmir is only point for pakistsn is fighting with india but failed every time , pakistan lost its half territory . no use of your show piece jf17.
WHAT A RETARD YOU ARE HOW CAN YOU TAKE KASHMIR BY USING ONLY JFT, IF WE TRIED TO LIBRATE KASHMIR, ITS WILL BE WHOLE MANUEVER, ARMY+AIR FORCE COMBINE ACTION
it is better you live peacefully without wasting money if your china assembled reverse engineering toys can not give you even an inch of Kashmir ?
AND DO WANT LIVE PEACEFULLY WITH PAKISTAN THE QUESTION IS THAT, YOU'RE STARTED RECENTLY CLAIMING OUR GB/AZAD KASHMIR

AND YOUR OUT OF UNIVERSE CRAP JET IS THE DIT TO COPY OF CANCELED SOUTH AFRICAN ATLAS CARVAR PROJECT

Thanks to west sure Tej@SS ha upper hand, and we have different approach than your TeJ@$$ project, we did and doing incremental upgradation to our JFT project but IAF want full capability for Tej@$$ from day one that's why its so late and mismanaged project

Agreed! difference in approch.
Has Tejas Mark-1 integrated medium range missiles yet?

Reason 1. Tejas has a very small set of weapons integrated with it, mostly Indian and some Western.

I think every sane head would agree that a fighter plane without weapons is useless. So It's fair for me to ask you to debunk above reason by listing the weapons (A2A A2G A2S etc) integrated with Tejas that India can offer.
if india can't sell associated weapons required then it's a inferior product not better than a cheerleader at a sporting event and that's the conclusion of this thread so far.

your colleague removed the most mentioned parts in the article.. so let me repost if you still don't understnad what does mean by very small set of weapons integrated with it, mostly Indian and some Western then I can't help you!

(1) Tejas has a very small set of weapons integrated with it, mostly Indian and some Western. So, on one hand, you force countries to buy Indian weapons that don’t work for them – or if you get western, they’ll ask, what’s the benefit of buying Indian?

==> They are talking about export if other countries want to integrate their weapon systems but does not mean that existing HAL Tejas is less capable. It is all about export!

(2) With Pakistan – the JF17 essentially slots into the Chinese supply chain – which has a HUGE variety of proven and demonstrable weapons. So, people buying the JF-17 already have Chinese weapons to mate or are comfortable with buying Chinese weapons that anyway have a proven track record. In fact, countries with bad human rights records would prefer the Chinese as they don’t impose sanctions.

(3) China has a Security Council Veto and any country buying weapons from China can have significant influence over any Security Council decisions (same with US or French or Russian weapon sales). India has no such Veto.

JF17vsLCA-TEJAS

(4) The JF-17 is just a better-slotted plane – if you’re looking to replace MiG 21-27 and Chinese J6 J7 type fighters or older American fighters like the F4 F5 & F104 or upgrade from armed trainers, then the JF-17 offers the right capability and the right price point.

Last edited:
it is better you live peacefully without wasting money if your china assembled reverse engineering toys can not give you even an inch of Kashmir ?
You lack here! As china did not measure in inches but kms like 1000km ladakh land.

And it must give you some sense that what China is!

You lack here! As china did not measure in inches but kms like 1000km ladakh land.

And it must give you some sense that what China is!
lol :D
there is difference between superpower and his bakhshu .
if your tin toy jf17 cant bring even an inch of kashmir for which you people are fighting from last 70 years . it is useless .

Last edited:
the big question is ,
how much territory of kashmir jf17 has brought back to pakistan ? :D
why jf17 did not attack americsn helicopters in abottabad ?
what jf17 was doing when indian jets attacked balakot ?

what is use of this assembled china piece ?

All Questions could be answered.

1- When Kashmir's independence war breaks, JF 17 will be thorn in your side, make no mistakes. You have seen 27th Feb 19 trailer. Mighty Su 30s disappeared from theatre like true cowards.

2- Abbotabad was a drama mutually staged. I have commented about it many times.

3- The Indian's jet entered for brief seconds, and they caught their tails between their legs and ran after dropping SAW weapons in open spaces.

if your tin toy jf17 cant bring even an inch of kashmir for which you people are fighting from last 70 years . it is useless .
Can you please get to topic. This is a comparison, not an illogical debate: what use is your entire IAF if cant liberate Azad Kashmir (which you see as occupied). Also thank you for acknowledging China is a superpower which handed you your @ss.

First of all they are not of the same class. Tejas is a light fighter while jf17 was made in haste to fill the operational gap of the PAF cost effectively. Jf17 is the option for poor countries with dysfunctional militaries like Nigeria and myanmar. Chinese and pakistanis took care to make it cheap that why there have been issues with its airframe.

But Pakistanis can make it better by using carbon fibre to make its airframe instead of aluminium, install a western engine in place of the current russian RD93/33 etc but that will make it more costly.

yep. very true. They r of the different class. Jf17 being the option for poor which took part in the action during feb 2019, while the Tejas, the ultra super BOSS of the aviation industry never bothered to help out their struggling AF at that time.. Swag hai bhai..

btw its a shame that we r even replying to such a low IQed person

We'll do it soon. Until go and buy some classic food for your soldiers along with shoes and train'em well.
Moreover teach them that the value of one cup tea is no more than 30 pkr don't purchase at the cost of one MIG29. OMG :rofl: Fantastic troll!
Chinese products are uSeless that is why they don't used them and snatched 1000km of land. Big LOL!

==> They are talking about export if other countries want to integrate their weapon systems but does not mean that existing HAL Tejas
(1) Tejas has a very small set of weapons integrated with it, mostly Indian and some Western. So, on one hand, you force countries to buy Indian weapons that don’t work for them – or if you get western, they’ll ask, what’s the benefit of buying Indian?

==> They are talking about export if other countries want to integrate their weapon systems but does not mean that existing HAL Tejas is less capable. It is all about export!
That proves my point, India don't have weapons which work so basically it's just a flying samosa for customers. While JF is joint venture and a complete superior package.

That proves my point, India don't have weapons which work so basically it's just a flying samosa for customers. While JF is joint venture and a complete superior package.

Funny , Man! You want to be denial mode!

While JF is joint venture and a complete superior package.

Basically, everything made by Chinese with inputs from PAF..... Financially. it is a joint venture but not technically and actually, it is made by chinese for customer (PAF).

And again you don't understand the meaning of weapon package even If I will start then start from russian GUN by the way.... and others many small components from other countries. But, please leave this... I am bored now...

Funny , Man! You want to be denial mode!

While JF is joint venture and a complete superior package.

Basically, everything made by Chinese with inputs from PAF..... Financially. it is a joint venture but not technically and actually, it is made by chinese for customer (PAF).

And again you don't understand the meaning of weapon package even If I will start then start from russian GUN by the way.... and others many small components from other countries. But, please leave this... I am bored now...

It's not about Pakistan or India. I'm just comparing two products. One (Tejas) is repaetedly proved inferior, lacking in capabilities despite your hollow reasonings. Your biase against JF is quite evedent even it's 100% chineases. Atleast it's available for export with some thing to shoot.

Last edited:
if your army can't get kashmir , if your airforce can't get kashmir, if your navy can't get kashmir, then what is use of these expensive forces ? same is the case with jf 17 , any aircraft can be a showcase piece if it is not able to get Kashmir ?

Plans are in motion,
China is taking territory and setting up fortifications on LAC for this very purpose

if your army can't get kashmir , if your airforce can't get kashmir, if your navy can't get kashmir, then what is use of these expensive forces ? same is the case with jf 17 , any aircraft can be a showcase piece if it is not able to get Kashmir ?
Shut up for your nonsense, we want peaceful solution of Kashmir through dialogues, and same to you if can get our part of Kashmir/GB then what is use of these expensive forces, your govt should dissolve the IAF/IN/IA for a good for subcontinent

Back
Top Bottom