What's new

Aero India 2017: Bahrain Wants Tejas Back Again For Bahrain Airshow 2018.

MULUBJA

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Its still unclear if Bahrain will induct LCA or will their be export customers for LCA anytime soon. The move by HAL to ramp up its production lines vis-a-vis the minimum order in hand gets one guessing though.
Bahrain will induct LCA?

I remember last time JF17 missed the Bahrain air show.

Bahrain will not induct even a single LCA ,the sole reason is blind enimity between Muslims and Jews. Major avionics and sencors are of Israeli origin.

India is working on weight reduction and improvement in aerodynamics. India has a plan to do this in 2017. By the time Bahrain air show take place in the later part of 2018, tejas shall be a significantly better platform. It will be certified for couple of more degree of angle of attack and parheps at 8.5 g (It already does 8+ g right now). So in 2018 end at bahrain air show, Tejas will put up a significantly better air performance than what it did in 2016. When 2016 performance was so impressive, 2018 performance shall stun the participants and will generat a lot more interest and sensation among the participant countries. There is a little doubt about it.

Its still unclear if Bahrain will induct LCA or will their be export customers for LCA anytime soon. The move by HAL to ramp up its production lines vis-a-vis the minimum order in hand gets one guessing though.
U mean after 2025 ? Well your 89 new Tejas mk1A will start production only in 2019 I mean the air frames . Now add 89 with 16 each year. And what about LCA 2 ??? I mean Tejas is a joke with 16 per year for ur own Airforce leave alone the export to Bahrain which kept u guessing intellectually

U mean after 2025 ? Well your 89 new Tejas mk1A will start production only in 2019 I mean the air frames . Now add 89 with 16 each year. And what about LCA 2 ??? I mean Tejas is a joke with 16 per year for ur own Airforce leave alone the export to Bahrain which kept u guessing intellectually
The production capacity is a huge problem

India is working on weight reduction and improvement in aerodynamics. India has a plan to do this in 2017. By the time Bahrain air show take place in the later part of 2018, tejas shall be a significantly better platform. It will be certified for couple of more degree of angle of attack and parheps at 8.5 g (It already does 8+ g right now). So in 2018 end at bahrain air show, Tejas will put up a significantly better air performance than what it did in 2016. When 2016 performance was so impressive, 2018 performance shall stun the participants and will generat a lot more interest and sensation among the participant countries. There is a little doubt about it.
But what about the productivity part . I agree that Tejas mk1A will be little more superior to our JF . And when I compare Americans and rest of the world best stuff vs Chinese systems and Russia engine technology less than that to their American counterpart . So fair enough.

But you have pathetic idealogy of less expensive less costly against others have put you in a small well. While you can import more than any country on this planet for consecutive years. Why I wondered same with Pakistan as well . And you can't spend some millions for more products lines? If you want to export u need to have reasonable capacity to deliver on time. And first u need to full fill ur stomach. Which is at worst condition . U need to have atleast 24-28 t has per year. So you could replace old dead migs with Tejas alone by 2022 with New fighter line and rafales . But you don't.

Secondly : I must admit I have never seen whole country of fools. You want to spend precious time with MK2 ? For 5 years? And your navy won't induct Tejas in what ever form with single engine. Single engine Jets are banned in many public celebration . And consider you trust machines which has no sense than ur nonsense mentality and let your largest vessel a multi billion dollars carrier ? And what is so special about Tejas so u even ready to risk ur Carrier? Seriously . That's why Navy opting for twin engine Jets like migs or rafale or F16 or F35. Atleast for F35 there is a benefit of high end war winning technologies but should not be for Tejas a 4th gen LIGHT weight fighter.

If you ask me many countries in the world would like to put all efforts and money on Tejas regards less of project cost getting more expensive because we have our own fighter jet . If size is small doesn't matter just increase the fleet size and upgrade this fighter to the mark with 36 Tejas per year . And with MK1A evolved by 2017 work will start for twin engine multiple role fighter jet .Not stealthy but just expanding the fuselage and airframe for more fuel . And the mean time ground work for AMCA. So by 2022 you will have MK2 with MMRCA configuration and even stealth airframe like rafale EF Gripin.

Good job with Tejas but u need to invest lots.

Well !! not everyone gets the privilege of assembling aircraft with knocked down kits,start of with 16 and not end up being a Joke. Kid, we have a lot of production lines for different type of aircrafts in motion and while two lines would get to 16 aircraft per annum, HAL has been cleared for 3 , which is the same amount for a much sophisticated SU-30 MKI fighter having an order book of 275 plus. God save your intellect should this still not make you guess.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom