What's new

Bangladesh Might Be The Next Stop For LCA Tejas

Tejas is a pinnacle of Indian science and technology.....

This fighter jet is equipped with state of an art AESA radar, awesome look down shoot down capability, hi-tech fly by wire, deadly ASTRA BVR, American F114 deadly engine (stop gap till kaveri is operational)..... each and everything is incorporated in this jet in such a way that Bangladesh doesn't at all need to go anywhere.....

I mean why buy expensive western fighters when you can have equally good fighter available at the neighbour next door who can sell you cheap and without any strings attached to it..... it's a full stop solution for BD air warfare needs.... if BD buys this fighter then it will be a great experience to be familiar with the eco system of Indian jets and in future they will be lucky to procure AMCA.....

On a serious note if Tejas do stop by in Bangladesh, Bangladesh can sell some fuel and make some money !

Bangladesh if decides can easily get a complete airforce package from India with full TOT....

2 squadrons of Tejas MkII, Netra awacs and AKASH air defense batteries..... a deadly yet a cost effective complete package with complete autonomy from the neighbour next door.....
NETRA
IAF had said it was going to buy 6 additional systems back in 2010 with a projected requirement of 20 more.
3 EBM-145 were delivered to DRDO starting 2011. The first NETRA had its trials with AESA during 2013, but was handed over to IAF in 2017, and then the second NETRA was handed over in 2019. 3rd NETRA remians with DRDO for testing.
So delivering 2 to IAF while taking 4 years for first and 6 for second out of a projected requirment of 26+ (in 2010) is very good.
moving on,
Akash
2 Regiments (12 Batteries) ordered 2011, First Battery Inducted 2015, 6 of 12 Batteries inducted till 2018. Thats is 6 batteries delivered in 4 Years, poor performance and maintenance issues especially with IAF. See news attached below.
Tejas MK II ,
? Mk I isnt fully inducted so no hopes on it for next 10 years or so given the TEJAS I took 30+ years which is common time span for India.

Tejas is a pinnacle of Indian science and technology.....

This fighter jet is equipped with state of an art AESA radar, awesome look down shoot down capability, hi-tech fly by wire, deadly ASTRA BVR, American F114 deadly engine (stop gap till kaveri is operational)..... each and everything is incorporated in this jet in such a way that Bangladesh doesn't at all need to go anywhere.....

I mean why buy expensive western fighters when you can have equally good fighter available at the neighbour next door who can sell you cheap and without any strings attached to it..... it's a full stop solution for BD air warfare needs.... if BD buys this fighter then it will be a great experience to be familiar with the eco system of Indian jets and in future they will be lucky to procure AMCA.....
Does your fighter run on gai mata cola? Then we will buy

Does your fighter run on gai mata cola? Then we will buy

1606163510659.png

Atta'r roti khabona, Thela Gari'r pashe jabo na!

Say NO to Vegetable Carts.

Last edited:
Bangladesh if decides can easily get a complete airforce package from India with full TOT....

2 squadrons of Tejas MkII, Netra awacs and AKASH air defense batteries..... a deadly yet a cost effective complete package with complete autonomy from the neighbour next door.....

Wow. I am impressed. But I have a nagging question.

If India has such technological advance weapons, why it is in a freenzy to import most of the weapons!!
Deadly combination! :nhl_checking: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom