What's new

A New American Quran? Continuity of threats by anti-Islamic extremists

pkpatriotic

Reaction score
The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick.
51RK55RDYPL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait , titled ' The True Furqan ' .
It is being described as the ayats of the Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly
magazine has found out that the two American printing Companies;
'Omega 2001 ' and ' Wine Press ' are involved in the publishing of 'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled ' The 21st Century Quran ' !

It has over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and English languages...it is being distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer vesion of this incorporating the Christian belief of the three spirits.

And this so called Quran opposes many Islamic beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more than one wife as fornication, divorce being non-permissible and it uses a new system for the sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It states that, Jihad is HARAAM.

Please check the following links:
The True Fuqran
Islam's Holy Book
US governament clarifications:
A New American Quran? - US Department of State

its distributed in kuwait???where i dont know about it???where u heard that bro........??

patriotic thank you for exposing this sinsiter move by Zions.

Dear Muslim Brothers and sister pleezzzzzzzzz join hands against this sinister move by Anti-Islam and Zionists.

What a fi.lthy nation these zionists are.

Shamless creatures.

cheehh :angry: i am truly disgusted but shocked in the meantime of all places its Kuwait shameful utterly disgusting news even a person of my lose character is shaken after reading this :tdown:

Hmm its been around since 1999 but is it still being published?

I think I'll stick to my Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation.

Jana I had gathered that I wanted to know whether it is still being distributed. I can't see many people using it considering this information.

Its a shame if muslims in America are using it as their Quran as their being spoon fed a false view of Islam.

The protection of this book as a responsibility has been taken by God almighty itself. This Holy book is there to exist and will do so till the end of the world. It is however pathetic but not unimaginable that enemies of Islam can go this below but the fault does not lie with them but us who have actually started to use it. Kuwait sucks

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom