What's new

Russia brands Quran Translation by Elmir Kuliev as extremist

lmao what is wrong with you? russia isn't doing against islam in any form. ofcourse they will fight terrorism but your here trying to convince us with what? you trying to make us sufis? lol i don't see the point of anything your saying, islam is here to stay and no power on earth can destroy it.

That remains to be seen.

well russia might be capable of lot of things but its not capable of doing this, islam is a idea, a way of life. suppressing it always makes it grow even faster. you people need to learn from history when you suppress our religion it grows twice as fast. the soviets banned religion all together and even today you have millions of muslims and christians in russia. tyrant can only suppress people not ideas religions or ways of life.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...n-elmir-kuliev-extremist-8.html#ixzz2gPPGGxFW

The majority of western and southern russian lands with exception of siberia ,muscovy zone and novogorod were inhabited by muslims before they were captured by russians and russians used some pretty brutal ways to revert muslims to christian orthodoxy.

"reference all Hadiath with the Quran" + reference the Hadees according to a particular verse, which needs to be itself referenced to Makki/Madni history @ time of nazool + the social norms of that particular era, down to the month.

Interpreting Hadees is beyond the abilities of layman, which actually translates to 99% of Muslims today!

I can actually convince you that "parda" is harram for unmarried women, with cross-referencing!

Exactly.... This problem is not only belongs to muslims but even on forum i had fight with indians they misquoted verses ...Every verse of Quran has its own event/History we should go through them as well.

Good girl, however, I'm going way way deep. You actually couldn't decode all of my post, otherwise you'd have said "Emperor you're the best"....... mein Hyperinyat sect mein aati hoon! :D

Exactly.... This problem is not only belongs to muslims but even on forum i had fight with indians they misquoted verses ...Every verse of Quran has its own event/History we should go through them as well.

@vK_man

i don't know who you and what your trying to prove here but its a lost cause. the whole world can come together and try to change the Quran and they wont be able to and thats my personal belief. but as history shows when islam or anything suppressed by a tyrant government, it make the people want it even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good girl, however, I'm going way way deep. You actually couldn't decode all of my post, otherwise you'd have said "Emperor you're the best"....... mein Hyperinyat sect mein aati hoon! :D

Hypweinyat sect may he hun may Apki behan :P

@vK_man

i don't know who you and what your trying to prove here but its a lost cause. the whole world can come together and try to change the Quran and they wont be able to and thats my personal belief. but as history shows when islam or anything suppressed by a tyrant government, it make the people want it even more.

I am trying to prove nothing ,but trying to tell you people to control the wahabbis and their minions. Or else the whole world will be against islam.Read my former posts.

Lost the cold war? Well there are differing accounts on cold war,whether it was real or fake even.

Interfax-Religion

Don't underestimate the russian orthodox church.Though Ramzan Kadyrov has a deal that they don't proselytize muslims in Chechnya.

Welcome to the world of Crusade....this claims of millions of Christians converting to Islam and millions of Muslims converting to Christianity is extremely old....The news quotes Roman Silantyev(then executive secretary of IIRC) who was kicked out of IIRC when he was criticized for his Anti-Muslim rhetoric by Russian Muslims and....wait for it....the Orthodox Church itself....Yes the Orthodox Church got this man kicked from Russia's Inter-religious council for speaking against Muslims!So next post some thing from the internet do some research!

That remains to be seen.

The majority of western and southern russian lands with exception of siberia ,muscovy zone and novogorod were inhabited by muslims before they were captured by russians and russians used some pretty brutal ways to revert muslims to christian orthodoxy.

it doesn't matter what the russians did. the russians could line up muslims and shoot them one by one but in the end of the day islam will still be there. russia is a good country and i like its policies lately and i don't think your portraying them in good light your a indian and you don't speak for russians, i know a lot of russians and Ukrainians here in rochester.

what i suggest you do is speak for india not russia, everything your saying about russia isn't going to happen, russia is headed towards a new direction and Putin is a very good president. there is no way he will do anything dumb.

That remains to be seen.

During the Imperial period the Orthodox Church had much power and they misused it....after the fall of Communism bothe the Russian Muslims(not the Chechens) and the Orthodox Church mellowed down!

It wasn't a joke ..hadith only belongs to NABI (S.A.W)

100% wrong

In Arabic the word ḥadīth (Arabic: حديث‎ ḥadīṯ IPA: [ħaˈdiːθ]) means 'a piece of information conveyed either in a small quantity or large'. The Arabic plural is أحاديث ʾaḥādīṯ/aḥādīth (IPA: [ʔaħaːˈdiːθ]). Hadith also refers to the speech of a person. As taḥdīṯ/taḥdīth is the infinitive, or verbal noun, of the original verb form; hadith is, therefore, not the infinitive; rather it is a noun.

Welcome to the world of Crusade....this claims of millions of Christians converting to Islam and millions of Muslims converting to Christianity is extremely old....The news quotes Roman Silantyev(then executive secretary of IIRC) who was kicked out of IIRC when he was criticized for his Anti-Muslim rhetoric by Russian Muslims and....wait for it....the Orthodox Church itself....Yes the Orthodox Church got this man kicked from Russia's Inter-religious council for speaking against Muslims!So next post some thing from the internet do some research!
@vK_man

this guy doesn't know what he is talking about lol, everything he is saying is his wet dreams. he wants these things to happen not that russia wants to do it, russia is doing nothing to suppress islam in anyway except in @vK_man wet dreams lol.

I am trying to prove nothing ,but trying to tell you people to control the wahabbis and their minions. Or else the whole world will be against islam.Read my former posts.

don't worry about us. we aren't worried about the world. the world can't harm islam even if they tried their best.

None of "saheeh" are actually "saheeh" either. Learn to reference Quran for everything, whenever in doubt, only way to salvation!

Thank you :) i wasn't aware about it. :)

Khud ne he changing ki thi humhain koi shok nhi tha kisi ki behan bane ka :D

Back
Top Bottom