What's new

Russia brands Quran Translation by Elmir Kuliev as extremist

The phrase here is not "stop listening", but "start confronting" them. What will happen if you stop listening? Nothing. There will be a million other morons who will not only listen, but believe as well. And half of them will be ready to go to jehad for them!

Regarding @Oscar's point, yes, it's wrongful to accuse any particular sect as good and bad people are plenty in all of them, however, if we do a simple statistical analysis, an unusually higher number of them would be found in the "Salafist" school of thought. Now, the question is, why - and the reasoning behind it?

It's not about Wahabbis in every sect there are few elements who are responsible for violence. We must stop listening to "Jali Mullahs". Its more than enough that we have been living in darkness now we should get rid of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhagavad Gita also faced ban in Russia which was later overturned and it seem this is also going to be over turned but i agree banning a book/translation is never going to work. Its best way to get everyone interested and reading it. It would be also interested to know that what they have found offensive in this translation and how this translation is different from other Russian translations of the Quran ? I know some haters will blindly justify this ruling

total wrong. are you child ? hindu women not sacrifice after her husband's death. oh u looks madrassa school boy. friend hindus are not that type which your mullah tell you. why dnt you use google before post something which u dnt know ?

Many historian had written about it ... :whistle:

Interesting. Seems Russia is making it clear to the wahabbis that it will not tolerate them and their literature and the way they interpret . But I think that Ramzan Kadyrov and sufi factions will work out a deal with Putin and russian orthodox church by removing extremist quotes that call for killing of Infidel in Quran.

To me ,its a natural response,considering that Muslim are increasingly radicalising across the planet. Russia happens to be one of the first to take a step like this.

@he-man @Tshering22 @Chinese Dragon @jaibi @Imran Khan @Hyperion, @iajdani @Lightningbolt @griffin @Echo_419

@Jade @faithfulguy @Jaanbaz
@vostok @arzamas_16 @Audio

:laughcry::rofl:
seriously? you think russia going to change the quran and take out the bad verses? this is the quran not the hindu vedas which can be edited according to your needs lol.

Lakh de lanat.... will it be OK to make tissue papers out of Geeta, manhoos? You need serious help.... pronto........ :angry:

He wasn't exactly talking about making tissue papers out of Quran. You will find many versions of the holy books in India. They are not exactly the same. You are not going to get yourself killed if you omit anything in your version.

People write fictions based on Hindu gods. For example The Immortals of Meluha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a best seller in India and it's a novel based on Lord Shiva. Similarly you can write your own stuff, no one is going to stop you.

I do partly agree and disagree also.But muslims must stop listening to wahabbis or such actions will become common place in several nations.

well BIG BROTHER doesn't exist yet and "1984" isn't happening anytime soon, and by the time it comes to that most muslim nations will be developed and will have higher living standards by that time so muslims can go back and live where they come from if the country of their residence chooses to be a tyrant nation.

:laughcry::rofl:
seriously? you think russia going to change the quran and take out the bad verses? this is the quran not the hindu vedas which can be edited according to your needs lol.

I am not hindu. Second,Russia is capable of a lot of things .That I know from its past behavior .

well BIG BROTHER doesn't exist yet and "1984" isn't happening anytime soon, and by the time it comes to that most muslim nations will be developed and will have higher living standards by that time so muslims can go back and live where they come from if the country of their residence chooses to be a tyrant nation.

That will be seen.I feel the middle eastern zone is heading for more revolutions and wars in coming time.

Dude, here it's important to understand that it's one of the foundations of Islam that not even one letter of Quran-e-Kareem will change till the day of judgement. So basically, maybe without knowing, he attacked the very foundation of Islam. I on the other hand do apologize that I dragged Hindu scriptures, something of religious value to a billion other people into my argument. I sincerely apologize for that, however, not for thrashing part, that he most definitely deserved!

He wasn't exactly talking about making tissue papers out of Quran. You will find many versions of the holy books in India. They are not exactly the same. You are not going to get yourself killed if you omit anything.

People write fictions based on Hindu gods. For example The Immortals of Meluha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a best seller in India and it's a novel based on Lord Shiva. Similarly you can write your own stuff, no one is going to stop you.

This is why I feel Ahmadiyya reforms are pretty good for islam.Swami Vivekananda,Guru Nanak,Guru Gobind,Kabir,ravidas ji,Swami Dayanand have done a lot to reform Hinduism and challenging manu smriti .I hope you people can reform your sects.Ghulam Mirza,bab ,sufis have tried to reform islam ,but they are/were always challenged by fundamentalists.

hey we dont treat religious scripture as some sort of note book or diary where every lalo phunjo can come and try to do his editing or so called reform..I guess by reform you mean selective islam..take those part which you like and delete/ignore those which you dont like

The phrase here is not "stop listening", but "start confronting" them. What will happen if you stop listening? Nothing. There will be a million other morons who will not only listen, but believe as well. And half of them will be ready to go to jehad for them!

Regarding @Oscar's point, yes, it's wrongful to accuse any particular sect as good and bad people are plenty in all of them, however, if we do a simple statistical analysis, an unusually higher number of them would be found in the "Salafist" school of thought. Now, the question is, why - and the reasoning behind it?

Because they have set an agenda against other sects and for achieving their goal they play with the minds of people by Hadiths and verses.

Quran is not a piece of cake that anyone could translate it we ought to understand the riddles hidden in Quran..we should to recite it repeatedly. Every time one would find new things in Quran..Its not only about jihad..People choose only specific verses/words which is useful for them.

True, there are some things in the quran I didn't think could be possible in a 7th century book. It is also very pleasing to hear.

I am not hindu. Second,Russia is capable of a lot of things .That I know from its past behavior .

That will be seen.I feel the middle eastern zone is heading for more revolutions and wars in coming time.

Meet new astrologist .. : yay:

I have my own hadith against them. It's called "Saheeh-AK47", narrated by Emperor Hyperion! :woot:

Because they have set an agenda against other sects and for achieving their goal they play with the minds of people by Hadiths and verses.

@Hyperion,

Bandar Sultan threatened terror attacks on Russia in a meeting with Putin.Could this be the effect of that ?implicit threat that if Saudis carry out something like that they will dismantle salafi/sunni islam in Russia ?

Do you have any reliable link for that?

@Hyperion,

Bandar Sultan threatened terror attacks on Russia in a meeting with Putin.Could this be the effect of that ?implicit threat that if Saudis carry out something like that they will dismantle salafi/sunni islam in Russia ?

Back
Top Bottom