What's new

Sufism/ Tasawuf (Islamic mysticism)

A documentary and other articles, if you look into it, you'll come to the same conclusions. They twirl as a form of prayer

You should be very careful on article or documentary which are published by a Sufi hater. And I have to repeat again that most Sufi dont do twirl, what most Sufi do is just dhikir.

Abu Hurairah and Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a group of people assemble for the remembrance of Allah, the angels surround them (with their wings), (Allah's) mercy envelops them, Sakinah, or tranquillity descends upon them and Allah makes a mention of them before those who are near Him.'' [Muslim]

How was your experience?

tough, it take a lot of energy out of you. and it can be very hard dealing with the pressure for results. your natural awareness level increases and overall the training does make you a superior person. The hardest part is severance, breaking away from that spiritual way of life without damaging yourself. I would highly recommend everyone does some sort of spiritual training in their life.

tough, it take a lot of energy out of you. and it can be very hard dealing with the pressure for results. your natural awareness level increases and overall the training does make you a superior person. The hardest part is severance, breaking away from that spiritual way of life without damaging yourself. I would highly recommend everyone does some sort of spiritual training in their life.

I’v spent some time in Morocco which is the home if the Shadhili Tariqa and met Shaykh MUhammad Yaqoubi too in Rabat ... humble man with many students and millions of Mureed worldwide

Will write more in a bit ...

Has it become part of your life or have u moved away from it?

I’v spent some time in Morocco which is the home if the Shadhili Tariqa and met Shaykh MUhammad Yaqoubi too in Rabat ... humble man with many students and millions of Mureed worldwide

Will write more in a bit ...

Yes ive come across them before, i was with the Jordanian branch.

Has it become part of your life or have u moved away from it?

After, I studied an ancient ancient form of Buddhism called Mahakala Buddhism, from there I studied classic Gnosticism. Then from there I joined the Knights Templar (order templi orientis) then from there i studied jewish mysticism and kabbalah. I have studied every major religion, their primary texts and immersed myself in the advanced spiritual form of their ways.

its my business to know how every soul thinks and its part of my training

I’v spent some time in Morocco which is the home if the Shadhili Tariqa

there are many pak air force guys in the shadili tariqa and many pak ranking officials. they are with the S Keller branch though.

Yes ive come across them before, i was with the Jordanian branch.

After, I studied an ancient ancient form of Buddhism called Mahakala Buddhism, from there I studied classic Gnosticism. Then from there I joined the Knights Templar (order templi orientis) then from there i studied jewish mysticism and kabbalah. I have studied every major religion, their primary texts and immersed myself in the advanced spiritual form of their ways.

its my business to know how every soul thinks and its part of my training

there are many pak air force guys in the shadili tariqa and many pak ranking officials. they are with the S Keller branch though.

So what was your summation after u studied all the religions?

So what was your summation after u studied all the religions?

I was waiting for this question hehe

Surprisingly similar in terms of cosmology, once you dig deep enough. Only nomenclature of terms and understandings of those terms are what seems to separate each from other. I would not advise anyone to leave their way because everything is supposed to be the way it is.

VdtVme4kYKSe4zCg7
I know a really good sufi Saint who made books about Pakistan. I met him personally and he is a good friend of my family. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Mohammad_Yahya_Khan
His books are:
Piya Rang Kala
Kajal Kotha
Shab Deeda
Le Baba Ababeel
Moom Ki Murat
Mann Mandir Mann Masjid
Baba Black Sheep [Upcoming]

F594E5A1-C606-4595-86A8-A8AA3DB959E1.jpeg

The Qur'an states, “Whoever turns away from my remembrance (Dhikr) suffers a miserable constrained life” (Qur'an 20:124).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom