What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the most ideological fight war as volunteers. Why do you think thousands of Qaeda or IS fighters join to fight? They do not fight for money. They fight for religion. Religion is something that bring meaning to many people's lives.

You have problem they are fighting for daesh but you have no problem when they fight for iran?
Both genuinely believe their cause.
Should not stop either of them.
In name if protecting what they fighting for.

Now start calling me wahabi.
You have problem they are fighting for daesh but you have no problem when they fight for iran?
Both genuinely believe their cause.
Should not stop either of them.
In name if protecting what they fighting for.

Now start calling me wahabi.

First kid, don't mistake me for a secterian chutiya... I'm neither a Shia nor a Sunni. Nor a Fukin wahabbi.

I call a spade a spade.

I have problem with daesh (which is a problem for Pak) and I have a problem with mass killing secterian terrorists who harm my country and my countrymen.

These men died protecting holy sites and fighting daesh not innocent Muslims fighting injustice!

Only the most ideological fight war as volunteers. Why do you think thousands of Qaeda or IS fighters join to fight? They do not fight for money. They fight for religion. Religion is something that bring meaning to many people's lives.
Than why do they buy and sell women?

Which "sect" or ideology of Islam advocates that or the killing of innocent men,women n children ?

Daesh is a bunch of assholez terrifying people due to their fuked up ideology and lust... pigs of war.

First kid, don't mistake me for a secterian chutiya... I'm neither a Shia nor a Sunni. Nor a Fukin wahabbi.

I call a spade a spade.

I have problem with daesh (which is a problem for Pak) and I have a problem with mass killing secterian terrorists who harm my country and my countrymen.

These men died protecting holy sites and fighting daesh not innocent Muslims fighting injustice!

Than why do they buy and sell women?

Which "sect" or ideology of Islam advocates that or the killing of innocent men,women n children ?

Daesh is a bunch of assholez terrifying people due to their fuked up ideology and lust... pigs of war.
problem with daesh don't mean we start sending our encourage other countries to use our people.
if we didn't send our forces to yemen then we should not send our civilians to fight for iran in syria.
it will set bad example there are a lot of wahabis who want fight saudia also.i believe some of them already in syria .
if we don't want to involve in this sectarian mess then we should not them use our people.the people they brainwash like if the time come they will choose iran and saudia over Pakistan.

why you change your sig/

The commentator guys have no idea about those martyrs.
First of all they were fighting ISIS, doing the thing that Pakistani government hadn't the guts of due to Israel's nuclear threat.
2nd they are fighting for safety of Syria and Syrian people, welcomed by Syrian sha'ab and the elected government.
3rd they are protecting the holy shrine of prophet's grand daughter. It is indeed an honor for them. May Allah accept their sacrifice
4th Iran has no place in their ideology, so do i. We belong to our prophet and will return to him in Qiyamah
5th their holy soul are always alive a beacn of Hidayat.

Welcome to your holy city Shaheed brothers.

I ask you guys, let their holy soul rest in peace. They will be the symbols of honor for Pakistan and it's people, as the people who fought extremism and protected Syrian people against NATO's stooges. Islam will be proud of Pakistani people and their stance for human beings and justice.

Talking of guts of Pakistan, When did the last time persia fire a single shot against israel?
So, in persian terminology,martyrs are merceneries hired on 100K Rs, and with promise that their family will be taken care of after they depart for hell.
Correction should be made: We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ )

Syria is a majority Sunni country. Take a look at this ::
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
Our Sunnis are free to tell us their thoughts, they are our brothers. We have justified them, only a blind cannot see that ISIS is made by Americans to rebel against Syrian people. I can provide my claimant with enough proof

Oh please dont give ppl that brotherhood shit, massacred 600K innocents civilians , all sunnis, and talk of rights.

I dont think so.

They genuinely believe their cause.

They died fighting Daesh..

Zanibiyoun brigades duty was protecting Holy Shrines of Prophet Mohammad PBUHs family.

RIP.

What Pakistan should be worried about is secterian terrorist groups like LEJ & SSP cadres which have gone to syria and joined DAESH... making links with the organisation and taking experience and making bombs.

Don't you think as a senior member, you should verify/cross check before ending up in believing Iranian propaganda? Here's reality check

https://www.dawn.com/news/1330458

ISIS came into being when Iraqi government, with the help of US, brutally cracked down on local Sunnis....Two wrong don't make one right...

Iranians have set the pattern. Now, Pakistan is justified to send her soldiers to Yemen to defend "holy places" just like Iranians brag about when fulfilling their interests...

Its a pity that countries like Iran use religion to advance their agendas - fooling cannon fodders.

If one fights volunteerily for Pakistan, Afghanistan and for Muslim Brotherhood, persian and their followers declare them Terrorists, Wahabi, Takfiri, Bakshoo, ALBakistani...
Then if one fights for persia, and paid for it then persians and their lovers call them Mujahideen, Shaheed, Defender of Shrines, Momineen...... Hypocracy at its best...

Shia ISIS or Sunni ISIS... both different sides of the same coin.

All Pakistanis should refrain from getting involved in the sectarian mess of the middle east.

So, in persian terminology,martyrs are merceneries hired on 100K Rs, and with promise that their family will be taken care of after they depart for hell.
:disagree:
They were not hired by us. And i am proud to say, they are fighting extremism.
You, before making silly comments, should think that why our Sunni ppl never joined ISIS but they opposed ISIS from the first days.
And never mind, you are the same people who named ISIS the Sunni resistance group. You defamed Islam by all means.
Correction should be made: We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ )
:tup:
Iranian state terrorism. but Pakistani people wills till be ignorant
Saving Syria from extremists is not terrorism.
Shia ISIS
:omghaha:
When you can put those words together, i can also invent one : Jewish NAZI :sarcastic:
You made my day buddy
Oh please dont give ppl that brotherhood shit, massacred 600K innocents civilians , all sunnis, and talk of rights.
Why not speaking of 4 millions Sunnis displaced by ISIS and Al-Nusra.

Interesting reaction by all PDF Memebrs here.
Does this haram mout fighitng in a foreign land theory also applies to thousands of Paksitani Nationals Being killed in Action post 1980 fighting in Afghansitan Chechnya Central Asia Kashmir and Eastern Europe?

Just curious :unsure:

Who's this guy?
Son of Assad's cousin Rami Makhlouf - the wealthiest man in Syria. Rami Makhlouf has more power in Syria than clown Assad.

Any PAKISTANI sunni or shiaa , who disobey the rules of govt should be kicked out to there favorite land of iran or saudia ,we should faithful to our country rather then Arabs and Parisians , Only Pakistan first , im no hater of arabs or iranies but there peoples are more faithful to there countries so shell we also be

:disagree:
They were not hired by us. And i am proud to say, they are fighting extremism.
You, before making silly comments, should think that why our Sunni ppl never joined ISIS but they opposed ISIS from the first days.
And never mind, you are the same people who named ISIS the Sunni resistance group. You defamed Islam by all means.

Do not tell me how they are recruited, Only Sunnis are targeted in Pakistan for their armed activities, while on the other hand everybody know where these persian terrorist get their arms, training, guidance. persians always poses as if they are the hardline followers of Islam, trying o teach Islam to every other person. Where was ur preaching when bashar al khanzeer massacred 600K Muslims in his country aided by Hizbulshaitan and IRGC, not to mention their very Muslim friend Russia.
Donot prolong the debate or it will go too far if u try to teach me my own religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom