What's new

Security: "Hezbollah" (HizbAlShaitan) commander killed in Syria fighting

Irony is that Aulad-e-Shaitan calling the one fighting them, as their own Hizb!!!:astagh:

I agree with some of what you said but these basij fought for iran while the shah and his family escaped with iran money and the shah wealth that is stolen from iranian people still in western banks

I am not a supporter os Shah, although, for being fair, I need to say that he was much better than these scums. Anyway, these basijis are not fighting for Iran, they are fighting for their leader, and their religious reasons and genuinely it has nothing to do with our national interests..

I am not a supporter os Shah, although, for being fair, I need to say that he was much better than these scums. Anyway, these basijis are not fighting for Iran, they are fighting for their leader, and their religious reasons and genuinely it has nothing to do with our national interests..
Exactly.

The religious goons in Iran are worse than "bot parasts."

People like twilight and mohsen worship a couple of nobodies like khomaini and khamenei and their ridiculous ideas. Then they have the audacity to argue with arabs! ffs, you're worse than they are! At least arabs don't worship king khomaini and khamenei.

Exactly.

People like twilight and mohsen worship a couple of nobodies like khomaini and khamenei and their ridiculous ideas. Then they have the audacity to argue with arabs! ffs, you're worse than they are! At least arabs don't worship king khomaini and khamenei.

Actually, I believe that they are very similar to their arab brothers. Actually, I believe that we need to pay some money to them and ask them to leave Iran and go to Arabia to live with their kind.
Anyway, "botparasts" usually have religious tolerance, and other ethical and moral values. so they are much better than these scums.

Exactly.

They don't worship any one of those following leader doesn't mean worshiping him

:lol:

Will you lash yourself for that reason?

I make my own titles as long as they are not violating any rules. You have no say in that.
BbDev-FCMAA8LUb.jpg:large

Graves not enough. really the man that they claim to be in that pic which first of all is not. Would have cut the heads of of them shoulders himself.

They don't worship any one of those following leader doesn't mean worshiping him
You're not an Iranian so how the hell do you know?

Hezbollahis in Iran worship those two. They're treated like idols and kings.

Actually, I believe that they are very similar to their arab brothers. Actually, I believe that we need to pay some money to them and ask them to leave Iran and go to Arabia to live with their kind.
Anyway, "botparasts" usually have religious tolerance, and other ethical and moral values. so they are much better than these scums.
You do have a point there

You're not an Iranian so how the hell do you know?

Hezbollahis in Iran worship those two. They're treated like idols and kings.

You do have a point there
Islam is worship god only the people like you who whorship humans like the shah

Only the Sheitan calomniate and make satanist beheading rites

@al-Hasani

Why did you call Hizbullah HizbulShaitan?

Is it because they are shia and Saudi Arabia has a contract to indoctrinate Muslims around the world to kill shias? Or is it because you have found Israel to be a recent strategic partner in creating mess in the Middle East and Hizbullah is a real pain in Israel's arse?

If Hezbullah is Shaitan and is eliminated will Saudi Arabia resist and fight the evil of Israel? I dont think so. Hezbullah succeeded where countries in Middle East with huge armies surrendered to Israel.

PS: I m not shia

@al-Hasani

Why did you call Hizbullah HizbulShaitan?

Is it because they are shia and Saudi Arabia has a contract to indoctrinate Muslims around the world to kill shias? Or is it because you have found Israel to be a recent strategic partner in creating mess in the Middle East and Hizbullah is a real pain in Israel's arse?

If Hezbullah is Shaitan and is eliminated will Saudi Arabia resist and fight the evil of Israel? I dont think so. Hezbullah succeeded where countries in Middle East with huge armies surrendered to Israel.

PS: I m not shia

:lol:

Because they are helping the Child-Murderer kill the Muslims of Syria and because they are a cult directed by the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Qom.

And because every sane Muslim should refuse to call them "God's party". You are free to do that but I will not.

HizbAlShaitan did not defeat anybody. And they will get destroyed once Syria gets liberated. Like other rafidha groups.

@Aslan

Thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom