What's new

Iraqi Shia Arab terrorist and Child-Murderer Abu Abbas killed in Syria among other Iraqis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jungibaaz

I report some of the posts which had insults in it.

But as you can see there is no rational discussion here.... only a Troll fest, abusive language and off-topic posts about history.

I don' hear you, who is the pagan here?

eb8a8e2e.jpg

images

536573_160961564093039_147914215_n.jpg

f9cfec8bfcoo0.jpg

You pagans didn't even spare Quraan and tried to add/omit things from it.

All the Angels fell prostrate to adam.

My love to the prophet and his family only

Yes we all know that but you don't count the wives of prophet as his family.
Any how, I may not have issues when you speak hate against the sahaba, but others may have, who love whole humanity and believe in Allah the most merciful and almighty.
This is why there are serious issues.... you being mixed in any such society.

@Jungibaaz

I report some of the posts which had insults in it.

But as you can see there is no rational discussion here.... only a Troll fest, abusive language and off-topic posts about history.
You can just leave this thread, idiot.

Yes we all know that but you don't count the wives of prophet as his family.
Any how, I may not have issues when you speak hate against the sahaba, but others may have, who love whole humanity and believe in Allah the most merciful and almighty.
This is why there are serious issues.... you being mixed in any such society.
No I don't only Khadijah that I love not the one who betrayed the prophet perscuted his family took fadak land away from Fatima (RA)

No I don't only Khadijah that I love not the one who betrayed the prophet perscuted his family took fadak land away from Fatima (RA)

You seem to have no understanding of society!
In society, you are no alone and if you go to street and beat others because they love whom you hate... this is a serious security threat.

Well, you can claim whatever you want and fake history as much as you can, but you have always and will always be non Muslims, a little excluded minority who follow a religion that was imposed on them with a sword by a drinker.
You are like all others whatever source we post called fake but the only fake is your history specially the part of Abdullah bin Saba who didn't even existed

Yazid was grandson of abu sofian who was kafir and fought with Prophet.God has cursed abu lahab and abu sofian in Quran.
Yazid martyred Imam Hossein(SAA) third Imam after Prophet.They are followers of pagan Yazid(LAA).
No he was not yazeed was not the son of muayyiah his Christian mother got pregnant while muayyiah was away they were separated for 10 month so how she got pregnant from muayyiah while he was away?? Yazeed was son of zina

U always were pagan in Mekka and hijaz at Prophet (SAWAS) time and at Prophet Ibrahim (SA) time.

And yet Mecca, the most scarred and blessed land was attacked by Iranians and cleared by Pakistani soldiers.

You are like all others whatever source we post called fake but the only fake is your history specially the part of Abdullah bin Saba who didn't even existed
Almost nothing in Islam was spared from your fake stories. All of all, you're not Muslims, as even all other Islam enemies combined haven't caused as much harm as you did to Islam and Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom