What's new

Iraqi Shia Arab terrorist and Child-Murderer Abu Abbas killed in Syria among other Iraqis

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless shah ismail the destroyer and the nightmare of Wahhabis
:rofl:, The Shia defeat at Chaldiran brought an end to the Shia uprisings in Ottoman Empire. After two of his wives were captured by Selim Ismail was heartbroken and resorted to drinking alcohol. Ismail did not participate in government affairs, as his aura of invincibility was shattered.

Wow wow the followers of yazeed destroyed us and humiliated us when the last time you fought us last time I looked to history I saw that abu muslim destroyed banu ummyya for good
Yazid was grandson of abu sofian who was kafir and fought with Prophet.God has cursed abu lahab and abu sofian in Quran.
Yazid martyred Imam Hossein(SAA) third Imam after Prophet.They are followers of pagan Yazid(LAA).

Yazid was grandson of abu sofian who was kafir and fought with Prophet.God has cursed abu lahab and abu sofian in Quran.
Yazid martyred Imam Hossein(SAA) third Imam after Prophet.They are followers of pagan Yazid(LAA).
All banu ummyya are cursed in the Quran they are the cursed tree

Well, you can claim whatever you want and fake history as much as you can, but you have always and will always be non Muslims, a little excluded minority who follow a religion that was imposed on them with a sword by a drinker.

You can't say that dear majoosi, I belong to Islam which more than 90% pecent of Muslims adhere to unlike you little minority whose your religion was invented by a psychopath loser:

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

وَلَقَدْ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَبَعَثْنَا مِنهُمُ اثْنَيْ عَشَرَ نَقِيبًا وَقَالَ اللّهُ إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ لَئِنْ أَقَمْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتَيْتُمُ الزَّكَاةَ وَآمَنتُم بِرُسُلِي وَعَزَّرْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَقْرَضْتُمُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا لَّأُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَلأُدْخِلَنَّكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ فَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَاقَهُمْ لَعنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَنَسُواْ حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ وَلاَ تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىَ خَآئِنَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلًا مِّنْهُمُ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِين
المائدة ۱۲,۱۳

allah made a covenant with the children of israel and raised among them twelve chieftains. he said: 'i shall be with you and if you establish the prayers and pay the obligatory charity; if you believe in my messengers and assist them and give allah a generous loan, i shall forgive you your sins and admit you to gardens underneath which rivers flow. whosoever amongst you disbelieves after that, he indeed has strayed from the straight path.(12)
but because they broke their covenant, we cursed them and hardened their hearts. they changed the words from their places and have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded. except for a few, you will always find treachery from them, yet pardon them, and forgive; indeed allah loves the gooddoers.(13)

Surah Almaeda

He is Pagan.
I don' hear you, who is the pagan here?

eb8a8e2e.jpg

images

536573_160961564093039_147914215_n.jpg

f9cfec8bfcoo0.jpg

وَلَقَدْ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَبَعَثْنَا مِنهُمُ اثْنَيْ عَشَرَ نَقِيبًا وَقَالَ اللّهُ إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ لَئِنْ أَقَمْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتَيْتُمُ الزَّكَاةَ وَآمَنتُم بِرُسُلِي وَعَزَّرْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَقْرَضْتُمُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا لَّأُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَلأُدْخِلَنَّكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ فَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَاقَهُمْ لَعنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَنَسُواْ حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ وَلاَ تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىَ خَآئِنَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلًا مِّنْهُمُ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِين
المائدة ۱۲,۱۳

allah made a covenant with the children of israel and raised among them twelve chieftains. he said: 'i shall be with you and if you establish the prayers and pay the obligatory charity; if you believe in my messengers and assist them and give allah a generous loan, i shall forgive you your sins and admit you to gardens underneath which rivers flow. whosoever amongst you disbelieves after that, he indeed has strayed from the straight path.(12)
but because they broke their covenant, we cursed them and hardened their hearts. they changed the words from their places and have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded. except for a few, you will always find treachery from them, yet pardon them, and forgive; indeed allah loves the gooddoers.(13)

Surah Almaeda
You pagans didn't even spare Quraan and tried to add/omit things from it.

Well, you can claim whatever you want and fake history as much as you can, but you have always and will always be non Muslims, a little excluded minority who follow a religion that was imposed on them with a sword by a drinker.
Imposed by the sword by a drinker are you talking Khalid bin al walid who killed Malik bin nwuiyra and made adultery with his widow or yazeed who killed imam Hussein and attacked the Kaaba with mangonel or al Hajjaj bin yusuf who killed thousands upon thousands and attacked the Kaaba and seiged Mecca killed musab bin al zubair and Abdullah bin al zubair and killed saed bin jubair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom