What's new

Arab nationalists take up arms in the battle for Syria

As Nidal flicked the end of his cigarette into the ashtray, he recited Gamal Abdel Nasser’s, Egypt’s first president and pan-Arab leader, famous words: “If America is satisfied with me, know that I'm on the wrong path.”
Imam khomeini has a similar word too: "we shouldn't hesitate and be afraid of what such a (western) radio or government is telking about us, their radios should insult us. the day Americans praise us, that day we should mourn. if Mr Karter and Reagan (American presidents) praise us, that day it's clear, something is wrong with us."

also there is a famous quote (now a proverb in Persia) from "Lughman Hakim" who has been praised in Quran this way"وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْنَا لُقْمَانَ الْحِكْمَةَ" ; Lughman was asked, how you learned your manners? he answered, from those with no manners.

Last edited:
My dream has finally become reality.
I was sure it's the way to mobilize people against the zionists or their slaves

As Nidal flicked the end of his cigarette into the ashtray, he recited Gamal Abdel Nasser’s, Egypt’s first president and pan-Arab leader, famous words: “If America is satisfied with me, know that I'm on the wrong path.”

So if america is happy with gamal developing his country then he should in theory un-develop it? lol

So if america is happy with gamal developing his country then he should in theory un-develop it? lol

If America would be happy with Gamal developing his country he would not have said that, however as history has proven till today that is not the case with America.

Also you have to use a Capital letter and wash your mouth when you say Gamal.

If America would be happy with Gamal developing his country he would not have said that, however as history has proven till today that is not the case with America.

There is a reason Mr Nasser vision failed you know, he relied too much on russia and they are worse than americans when it comes to sticking with deals.

He should keep his nose out of the ancient Middle East.

This is why Assad cannot lose. All Arabs who aren't brainwashed western sycophants know that slavery backwardness and a perverted form of Islam are not the way forward. Neither are the western ba med puppet dictators of the Arab peninsula

I hope Iraq Syria and Lebanon one day unite and for a true Arab republic. Let the peninsula arabs keep kissing NATOs boots.

Back
Top Bottom