What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
wth? why were they fighting for someone else? for money? or what?
They are migrants without any rights in Iran. If they agree to serve as Assad cannon fodder they can get citizenship and money if they refuse they can be kicked out of country.

As Pakistani nationals, why were they putting the interests of Syrian people over the interests of Pakistan? Is it about sect?
In Syria(ME) its always about sects.
If they had been working in Pakistan they would have contributed to Pakistan's GDP and prosperity over their lifetimes, instead of ending up dead in Syria
What if there was no future for them in Pakistan and they were promised ''big'' money as mercenaries?

As Pakistani nationals, why were they putting the interests of Syrian people over the interests of Pakistan? Is it about sect?
What is Pakistan's interest? Destruction of ISIS and it's backward mentality is indeed Pakistan's interest. Chinese friend!!!
If they had been working in Pakistan they would have contributed to Pakistan's GDP and prosperity over their lifetimes, instead of ending up dead in Syria.
If ISIS takes over Syria, the next station will be central Asia. You , as a Chinese, shall perfectly understand the threat of ISIS to your national safety. Still i can see almond eyed Chinese terrorists, ISIS members, fighting Syrian people.
And please don't talk to me about religious sect as an external person to my religion. Sectarians are being led from D.C.
Thanks to them ISIS is not fighting in your motherland.

What if there was no future for them in Pakistan and they were promised ''big'' money as mercenaries?

They would have still ended up contributing to Pakistan's economy and people if they had stayed at home.

Instead, they chose to undertake actions which would increase sectarian strife in Pakistan, hurting their own motherland in order to protect foreigners, for reasons such as money and sect.

What is Pakistan's interest? Destruction of ISIS and it's backward mentality is indeed Pakistan's interest. Chinese friend!!!

If ISIS takes over Syria, the next station will be central Asia. You , as a Chinese, shall perfectly understand the threat of ISIS to your national safety. Still i can see almond eyed Chinese terrorists, ISIS members, fighting Syrian people.
And please don't talk to me about religious sect as an external person to my religion. Sectarians are being led from D.C.
Thanks to them ISIS is not fighting in your motherland.

If China ever decides to strike ISIS (probably not anytime soon) then it will be to serve the interests of China and Chinese people, not for foreign interests.

Last edited:
They are migrants without any rights in Iran. If they agree to serve as Assad cannon fodder they can get citizenship and money if they refuse they can be kicked out of country.
When an Israeli talks about Syria and Pakistan, Pakistanis should reconsider their thoughts.

Guys! Learn from this b@st@rds, how can a b@st@rd talk and act.

If China ever decides to strike ISIS (probably not anytime soon) then it will be to serve the interests of China and Chinese people, not for foreign interests.
So please stay silent on this. You are not a Muslim
China is weaker than opening it's wings in outside of China. You have my respect to your country but the way you argue with me mate, embarrasses me
Stick to your 3 trillion share in American market buddy

So please stay silent on this. You are not a Muslim
China is weaker than opening it's wings in outside of China. You have my respect to your country but the way you argue with me mate, embarrasses me
Stick to your 3 trillion share in American market buddy

Just think about it for a second.

How would you feel if Iranian Sunnis went to Syria in order to fight against Assad, i.e. directly hurting Iran's interests in Syria?

You would call them traitors right? So what is the difference here, apart from sect?

They would have still ended up contributing to Pakistan's economy and people if they had stayed at home.

Instead, they chose to undertake actions which would increase sectarian strife in Pakistan, hurting their own motherland in order to protect foreigners, for reasons such as money and sect.

There is the difference between people,for me and you,the nationality is prior to everything else but for some people especially in the ME,religion comes first.

How would you feel if Iranian Sunnis went to Syria in order to fight against Assad, i.e. directly hurting Iran's interests in Syria?
Syria is a majority Sunni country. Take a look at this ::
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
Our Sunnis are free to tell us their thoughts, they are our brothers. We have justified them, only a blind cannot see that ISIS is made by Americans to rebel against Syrian people. I can provide my claimant with enough proof

Syria is a majority Sunni country. Take a look at this ::
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
Our Sunnis are free to tell us their thoughts, they are our brothers. We have justified them, only a blind cannot see that ISIS is made by Americans to rebel against Syrian people. I can provide my claimant with enough proof

But you won't be happy if Iranian Sunnis choose to support foreigners of their own sect to hurt Iran's interests right?

It's exactly the same situation here, except replace the word Sunni with Shia.

The entire ME is a shag hole created by Iran and SA fanatic regimes. Any sane minded person would know that selling your soul to the conflict would mean $$$ deep in the pockets of Iranian or Saudi cronies

So, Pakistan shouldn't join war against Yemen because we should not indulge ourselves in someone's else war - narrative of Shia mullahs and Irani pittho...

Going into Syria on behalf of Iran, indulging themselves in middle east war - completely fine....

Did you guys just check the fukin hypocrisy?

Ha ha i was thinking the same, but didn't wanna comment because of my indian flag.

The same Pakistanis complaining now are proud of being the mercenaries of the arabs

The commentator guys have no idea about those martyrs.
First of all they were fighting ISIS, doing the thing that Pakistani government hadn't the guts of due to Israel's nuclear threat.
2nd they are fighting for safety of Syria and Syrian people, welcomed by Syrian sha'ab and the elected government.
3rd they are protecting the holy shrine of prophet's grand daughter. It is indeed an honor for them. May Allah accept their sacrifice
4th Iran has no place in their ideology, so do i. We belong to our prophet and will return to him in Qiyamah
5th their holy soul are always alive a beacn of Hidayat.

Welcome to your holy city Shaheed brothers.

I ask you guys, let their holy soul rest in peace. They will be the symbols of honor for Pakistan and it's people, as the people who fought extremism and protected Syrian people against NATO's stooges. Islam will be proud of Pakistani people and their stance for human beings and justice.
We decided to stay out of Yemen and we should stay out of this fight too our gov should disown these people asap.

I dont think so.

They genuinely believe their cause.

They died fighting Daesh..

Zanibiyoun brigades duty was protecting Holy Shrines of Prophet Mohammad PBUHs family.

RIP.

What Pakistan should be worried about is secterian terrorist groups like LEJ & SSP cadres which have gone to syria and joined DAESH... making links with the organisation and taking experience and making bombs.
You have problem they are fighting for daesh but you have no problem when they fight for iran?
Both genuinely believe their cause.
Should not stop either of them.
In name if protecting what they fighting for.

Now start calling me wahabi.

Another poor migrants used as cannon fodder by Khamenai for Makhlouf's Ferrari:

DAieByvXoAEHewn.jpg

Who's this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom