What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Who stops you from debunking a simple image, even though you guys have tried debunking everything related to February 2019. You guys didnt even accept that Mig-21 was actually shot down....all those news are there on youtube...Mig 21 was not shot down, then it crashed due to a technical error....and what not....so let it remain there.

Some members were quick enough to download that image which i pasted here. However, no worries for you. We do not require your debunking. No one is asking you to do it. Be our guest here as always....like Nachiketa and Abhinandan, along with host of others have been.

Use RAW sources to get it from the PAF secret archives. Then debunk as much as you want.

I think that India shall be renamed as "Debunkindia". Ab yeh "debunk" he kartay rahain gay; kabhi Feb 2019 ko, aur kabhi Galwan Clash ko. :lol:

@PanzerKiel
The best or rather the worst explanation put up for the MiG-21 was, it malfunctioned over India and the pilot ejected but his parachute drifted into Pakistan.... Maybe they should have added that his several ton heart broken MiG also decided to follow him. :lol:

No reposting please. If aim is to assuage others' hunger, post new ones or fake ones, but not the original one.

Sir Jee: Saanu tay vikha deyo. :lol:

Sir @PanzerKiel ki ijazat darkaar ha huzoor.

Woh tau ijaazat naheen day rahay. :lol:

But, it hardly matters. I have full confidence in our armed forces. They have lived to their pledge, since 1947. So, no worries. :-)

I saved it in time :enjoy:

Like you say, I'll post part of the image. Of course I can say with some foresight that you won't stop at this, even though you said that you'll be fine if I post part of it. :yahoo::yahoo:

Ok i have deleted it. Lets not oblige Akatosh. It was this sort of a thing which destroyed Abhinandan and allowed Akatosh to earn his signature.
Naughty Naughty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom